Spiritualized New Haven, CT 10/10/2003 for download

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

SpaceLine
Known user

Spiritualized New Haven, CT 10/10/2003 for download

Post by SpaceLine »

Here's the first gig from the 2003 US tour, pretty nice recording if I do say so myself, available in lossless shn format via bit torrent. I've also added the KEXP radio session to the second disc, it's a great listen and very funny interview.

Click Me New Haven

Please go to the below link if you need any assistance downloading, extracting and burning these files. It is not too difficult and this way you get the show is the best audio format so any time you spend is rewarded:

click me bit torrent and shn help

These are not mp3's, they are quite a bit larger so realize that downloading the show could take about a day if you have a decent internet connection.

Enjoy
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

Good looking out, Spaceline.
So......I'm not trying to be picky, but your Spiritualized collection is most impressive.
I'd love to see you host some of your older shows sometime in the future.
I'm thankful for this one though.
tremelovirus
Known user

Post by tremelovirus »

Wow,things are starting to pick up again on the board.2 different torrents available.Thanks Spaceline and MBV.
good dope/good fun
Known user

Please lemme know if anyone else has a problem burning this onto disk. I'm quite familiar with BitTorrent, so it's not the fact that I'm inept. I converted the files, but there is an error when I try to drop them into the field to be placed onto disk. Also when I click on a particular song to open up in my RealPlayer, it also encounters an error.

So I'm questioning if it's an error in the file, or my computer's error.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

i don't think it's you, i think i messed up somewhere along the line getting this put together. for now don't download this and i'll see if there is a fix available.
tremelovirus
Known user

Post by tremelovirus »

Yeah,I was able to download the file fine and when I expand the shortened files they pop up as waves on my desktop,but when I try to open them up it says it cant cause files are damaged or bad format.Thanks for the effort though Spaceline.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

easy to fix, i just left the id3 tags in the files and that's the problem. you can remove them, there is a simple program you can download to do this
http://home.wanadoo.nl/~w.speek/tag.htm

I just downloaded the command line version(not the frontend), and unzipped the files into the same directory as my shn files. open a command prompt and navigate to the shn directory and type

"tag --remove *.shn"

and it'll remove the tags. then uncompress the wavs and they'll play/burn just fine. a pain, but a lot easier then downloading them all again. i imagine the frontend is even easier, it's got pictures and all.
and yet another program to remove the tags:
http://www.tagger.de.vu/

guess i'm not the only one's who has made this mistake before
good dope/good fun
Known user

If I re-download the show, will it convert now?
helm
Known user

Post by helm »

i plan to download it NEXT weekend. will it still be there then? thanks in advance
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

If I re-download the show, will it convert now?
no, you need to remove the id3 tags yourself. it'll take you 15 minutes if you are decent with a computer. i promise it's easy. downloading the show again will only waste your time.