sharingthegroove.org

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

spaceman13
Known user

sharingthegroove.org

Post by spaceman13 »

Just a heads up for all that don't have it, a nice fellow by the name of "deviant" just put up the 10/30/03 Minneapolis show for download on sharingthegroove.org

deviant, whoever you are....thanks

Its moving at a decent clip right now, so hop on.
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

He's also posted the following night's gig in Chicago
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

no he hasn't, the chicago post is a quite justifiable rant about people downloding and then closing their torrent windows straight away, meaning you stop contributing to other people's downloads. I started my download this am, and its all done now and I'll leave my window open overnight to keep the rate up.

Rich
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

fyi, i posted a stellar 1995 gig on sharingthegroove yesterday for those that are interested. i also put up a rare, old verve gig from 1993, i'm pretty sure there are some verve fans round these parts.

http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboar ... adid=34228

http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboar ... adid=34480

looks like there are quite a few more spz gigs popping up as well from other traders, excellent.
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

First off, thanks alot Spaceline. I downloaded the Shepards Bush show yesterday evening and I kept my window open all night so hopefully a bunch off others hopped on.

Have not given it a complete listen yet but what I've heard is great. For those of you that have heard the Shepards Bush show I have a question. Regarding Let It Flow, @ exactly the 4 minute mark Jason sings what sound like an extra verse or at least an extra couple of lines prior to the familiar "Do it all again". It sounds like he is saying something about "in your soul"? Does anyone have any idea? I have heard other versions of Let It Flow from 94-95 and I don't ever recall hearing this before. At one point did Let It Flow have additional lyrics?
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

yes, he sings variations like that on lots of the live versions. i know we had a discussion about this awhile back, maybe on the old board(or search here)?
i did post an mp3 from a 1995 gig where you can hear him loud and clear over on that cynics mp3 page.
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

cool, i'll have to pull out some other recordings and check it out.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

hey, here's the topic i was talking about, it's on the old board.
http://www.spiritualized.com/message/vi ... 80&forum=4
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

thanks for looking out...interesting stuff.