Coachella

This is where upcoming information on gigs will be posted.

Moderators: runcible, MODLAB

high_Arc9
Known user

Coachella

Post by high_Arc9 »

Tickets go on Sale the 25th, 3 day-pass - $269, steep price.

Acoustic Mainlines and Kraftwerk is all is looking forward too.

"There may be one or two other dates in California at that time but they are not confirmed as yet.

A more extensive Electric Mainlines tour will take place in July / August following the release of the new album."

same with this.
Fender Jaguar*Krammer Nightrider*Musicman RD100*ProCo Rat*Solasound MKII Clone*Guyatone TD1 Tube Distortion*Danelectro Backtalk*DOD 680 Analog Delay*Moog Ring Modulator*Nobels TRX Tremelo*Boss DD6 Digital Delay
dselevan
Known user

Re: Coachella

Post by dselevan »

HOLY COW. I LOVE LOVE AND ROCKETS LIVE! TOO BAD THE SHOW IS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT. DAMN, THAT WILL BE GREAT
SUNDAY, APRIL 27: Roger Waters (“Dark Side of the Moon”), Love & Rockets, My Morning Jacket, Spiritualized, Justice, Gogol Bordello, Chromeo, The Streets, Metric, Danny Tenaglia, Simian Mobile Disco, Booka Shade, Murs, Dmitri from Paris, Autolux, The Field, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Les Savy Fav, The Cool Kids, Sons & Daughters, Sia, Holy Fuck, Black Kids, Black Mountain, The Annuals, Kid Sister w/A-Trak, Man Man, Duffy, I'm from Barcelona, Manchester Orchestra, Deadmau5, The Horrors, Austin TV, Shout Out Louds, Plastiscines, Brett Dennen
spazed99
Known user

Post by spazed99 »

Spiritualized will now be performing on the Saturday night, April 26th.
ThiefofFire
Known user

Post by ThiefofFire »

It was switched back to Sunday, in case anyone didn't see (6:00 in the Mojave tent)...

Anyone who's been weighing whether or not to go should decide soon, since Prince got added today!
Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

There's a live webcast here of the festival here. It's listing Spiritualized as performing at 11.10pm (EST) tomorrow (Sunday).

http://attblueroom.com/music/Coachella- ... ebcast.php
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Anyone catch them (or the stream)? Someone told me that they were having sound problems.
ThiefofFire
Known user

Post by ThiefofFire »

I was there, front row center... the sound was pretty awful for the first few songs. Loud feedback, inaudible strings, buzzing speakers, etc... but it got a lot better as it went on. The audience seemed very appreciative and I think they won some new converts. In spite of the technical difficulties and the relative shortness of the set it was definitely one of my favorites of a really great festival
porkchop
Known user

Post by porkchop »

there is a couple of good videos from it on youtube. Really nice version of Anything More/Ladies & Gentlemen..