Dallas -- May 15 after hours

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

willonz
New user

Dallas -- May 15 after hours

Post by willonz »

Completely epic show. Closed out with Come Together with a Cop Shoot Cop encore. Mind blowing.

Well after smoking in my car dropping a friend off after the show, completely drunk and stoned, I was driving home down the highway and I get pulled over by a police officer for speeding. My inspection on my car has been expired for 3 months now, havent got around to fixing it. The officer walks to the window and asks for my license, which I cant find in my wallet. I hand him my insurance which has been expired for two months (I dont drive my car often). Here I am breaking the law three times over and really wasted, and the cop asks where im coming from. I tell him a concert, and he asks who, if id been drinking, and if i smoked any "dope". i say "SPIRITUALIZED" after hesitating briefly, fully expecting the worst. He says "Oh, is that a christian band?" and i just go along with it after laughing a little and nodding. I then proceed to recite my drivers license number off the top of my head, and he goes off to check it. He comes back and gives me three warnings (no punishment) and lets me go.

Thank you Jason, for naming the band the name you did. Living in bible country, the word SPIRITUALIZED has a deep religious context, which was enough charm for a texas police officer to let a slob like me off the hook.

GREAT NIGHT
clewsr
Known user

Re: Dallas -- May 15 after hours

Post by clewsr »

that is a funny story
shalloboi
Known user

Re: Dallas -- May 15 after hours

Post by shalloboi »

perfect!
toomilk