Sabbathology - Chairty Quiz night

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

plastic37
Known user

Sabbathology - Chairty Quiz night

Post by plastic37 »

Hello,
Been very busy here in Brum.
I have organised a series of charity fundraising nights to coincide with the birthdays of members of Black Sabbath.
The first one is 19th February in support of Macmillan Cancer Support and Wythall Animal Sanctuary as nominated by the birthday boy, Tony Iommi.
The idea came late in the day. I abandoned it briefly then picked it up again after finding the right venue. Its been a bit of a rush. As a charity event i have been very conscious of compliance etc. Thankfully i have been supported by Macmillan and have assurances that i have done everything correctly.

If you can help me by sharing please do. Raffle tickets will be available to the known universe on a suggested donations basis. So, no Birmingham City Council Licensing I DO NOT NEED A LICENSE - that £40 will go to the right places. Initially i was expecting my appeal for prizes to result in a handful of promo CDs, a t shirt and maybe a tote bag. I have actually got a very impressive selection of prizes. Some of which are beyond value due to the stories behind them.

https://crossroadsofsabbath.wordpress.com/sabbathology/
Heavy Tourism