anyone going to see White Hills in UK or Europe?

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

TheWarmth
Known user

anyone going to see White Hills in UK or Europe?

Post by TheWarmth »

Just curious.
runcible
Site Admin

Re: anyone going to see White Hills in UK or Europe?

Post by runcible »

I saw White Hills in Manchester last night.

Support from Mugstar - like a heavy Guru Guru/Stereolab intro sustained for 6 minutes on each track. They sounded good and got a very heavy rhythm going but ultimately I needed a bit more going on than they produced. I like my repetitive drone enough but still feel Mugstar, although an excellent support band, slightly underachieved. I'd see them again though.

Next up were Pontiac. The first track was dullsville doom by numbers - crunch/cruuuuunnnnnccchhh - pause then repeat. They got a bit better but weren't that interesting.

White Hills were ferocious throughout. Dave W is a really incredible guitarist and basically used the simple yet crushing rhythms of bassist Ego Sensation (in her sparkly/glittery leather suit), new drummer (no idea who he was but Kid Millions is a tough act to live up to) to run amok all over. His use of wah-wah was spectacular and he was able to generate mile-wide sound pretty much all the way through. A few grumbles about the quality of the sound the PA produced on his guitar but I really enjoyed the set. Dave may have dreams of being a guitar God and throws himself around the place like a madman, but by the end I started to realise that he sort of had to make those shapes, postures and freak-outs in order to produce the mangles, riffs and bowel-churning power that he laid out last night. Very friendly and chatty at the merch stall too.

Nice to see a small band making a big noise. All of White Hills (that's 3) are very far from being tall (Dave particularly) but compensate nicely on the decibel front. Bardo Pond are my favourite small band who make a big noise. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Anyone who likes their music loud and distorted will have a fine time here - Laz, Ads, Neil Transmit, Sunray, Johnny etc. are all encouraged to go.

Boy it was cold last night though!
sonic124
Known user

Post by sonic124 »

Yep last night was excellent disagree with runcible re Mugstar thought they were very very good and ive heard a couple of tracks from there forthcoming cd much more in a kraut psych vain than there last lp. Pontiak just aint my thing but White Hills were awesome caught them about 3 years ago playing a real towny club in Barnsley!! (with dogntank) cleared the venue that night (within about 5 mins about 200 townies had left The White Hills needless to say were fuckin great) If you get the chance go see played a real brain crushing track called piece of mind very heads like full on wah assault! Boy was it cold though.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

I liked Mugstar, I just think they were slightly stuck on one idea. They made one hell of a noise but it felt like a long intro that needed to do a little more. I'd be interested to hear some more of their stuff though!
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Fuck....just read this thread and realised they played Brighton on Saturday night. Bugger. Sound right up my street. Will check them out on MySpace. Are they touring to promote an album?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

fuck.. they are playing Glasgow tonight and i'm in bloody Ireland... was really looking forward to that show... :(
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Ads wrote: Are they touring to promote an album?
Yup - just out. Great vinyl package and a cool looking CD too. Recommended.

Shame you missed it as you'd have enjoyed that a lot I reckon. You in London for the Shjips/Heads?
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

runcible wrote: Anyone who likes their music loud and distorted will have a fine time here - Laz, Ads, Neil Transmit, Sunray, Johnny etc. are all encouraged to go.
Well i would go only they're not playing any Irish dates. :(

Hopefully we are getting Mugstar in June, nothing confirmed yet though. You can pick up their first album on amazon at a decent price. Recommended and looking forward to their new one.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

runcible wrote:Shame you missed it as you'd have enjoyed that a lot I reckon. You in London for the Shjips/Heads?
Seeing the Shjips in Brighton the following night. I thouhgt it might be a bit excessive 2 nights on the bounce but I'm still tempted to be honest. Has it sold out yet?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Ads wrote:
runcible wrote:Shame you missed it as you'd have enjoyed that a lot I reckon. You in London for the Shjips/Heads?
Seeing the Shjips in Brighton the following night. I thouhgt it might be a bit excessive 2 nights on the bounce but I'm still tempted to be honest. Has it sold out yet?
According to the promoters both London and Brighton are sold out and there won't be any tickets available on the night.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Oh well, that puts paid to that then. At least I'm getting to see the Shjips down here.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
They Transmit
Known user

Post by They Transmit »

I'm super pleased to see Dave + Ego doing well. We've played with them a couple of times when they've been over to London and each time they really pulled out all the stops. Although we played with them in Islington and Dave blew my amp about ten seconds into their set lol ever the trooper though he just DI'd his pedals and off he went.
Cracking band. Sadly my schedule didn't allow a visit to the Kilburn show this time around
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-lights-Become-lights/225847625393
johnnyboy
Known user

Post by johnnyboy »

sunray wrote:
Ads wrote:
According to the promoters both London and Brighton are sold out and there won't be any tickets available on the night.
Available from here http://www.seatwave.com/wooden-shjips-t ... erf/283798

a snip at £89.99 each :shock:

This is my one and only gig on the horizon. If I was flush then I'd be booking to see the likes of White Hills.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Delighted that on their new European tour we're finally getting Irish dates. Can't wait. :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

24th March in London... and its a Saturday. Very doable indeed. Anyone else planning on going to this?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

yep, shall be going to the nottingham show march 20th. they blew me away a couple of years ago, saw them in notts when doggen joined them for the final toon...
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

nice, a Birmingham date too! both that and Notts are doable for me.

not been blown away by the studio stuff I've listened to, but I've heard such ecstatic reports of their live shows (mainly on here!) I might just have to go and check it out
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

2 tickets for Glasgow's Arches show bought... i'm so looking forward to seeing them that it hurts!!!
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

off course ,been waiting to see these guys for a couple off years now ,night before the Spiritualized show ,these 2 shows are really putting the pressure on for the Mark Lanegan gig on the 9th ,not sure i can make 3 gigs in such a short spell,bollox ! ..
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

cool, the Brum date has been moved to the Custard Factory (home of Supersonic) and has become a psych club night with support from Pontiak (remember them being mentioned on the board before?) and projections etc
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Christ on a Fucking Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D 8) Dublin last night was a psych maelstrom of epic proportions. Think early Hawkwind and early Monster Magnet with a smidgeon of Ummagumma era Floyd and you're getting there. Incredibly tight, but not in a wanky muso way, they still maintained a looseness in the sound. Really powerful too and the drummer was the best i've seen in a while.
This was only their second Irish appearance (the first being on Thursday night in Cork) and so my first time to see them and they surpassed all my expectations. They just cleaved my head open, haven't had that since The Heads at Koko and i can't offer higher praise than that!

If you haven't already seen them then GO! If you have then you're reading this with a knowing smile and probably already have your ticket for whichever gig is near you.

On the merch stall the vinyl consisted of Frying...pink & white version and Roadburn. They didn't have Heads On Fire. Pricey at €25 but i picked up the new album anyway as i knew i'd be kicking myself today if i didn't.
CD's were Frying, Oddity III (A tour only cd), Roadburn, HP-1, Self Titled and Heads On Fire ranging from €10-15.
They also had two t-shirt designs at €20 a pop.

I only mention the prices as compared to bands of similar stature who visit these shores i found the vinyl and shirts to be dearer than normal. It didn't stop me from spending 60 quid though!

The band seemed to enjoy themselves and they mentioned aftterwards that they'd be touring Europe again in October so hopefully they'll be back in Ireland before the year is out.

Contender for gig of the year, Jason has his work cut out to top this next Saturday. Really can't recommend them enough.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Oddity III? Interesting. I just got Oddity II and I really like it. Glad the gig was so great. Makes me nervous to open up for them next month. I may need an extra fuzz on my pedalboard to keep up.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

reading sunray's post made me a sad panda.
wish i'd gone to the dublin show.
wish they'd played belfast.

hope to catch them next time. :(
gonna burn brightly
for a while
sonic124
Known user

Post by sonic124 »

Cheers for the review Sunray. Really looking forward to the Brudenell gig with Hookworms and Mugstar.£6 for them 3 bands!!!! Amazing line up. Shame about pricey merch really fancy the pink/white vinyl...
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Yeah, I'm well looking forward to the gig on Saturday, though would have been even better if Hookworms were supporting. Those vinyl prices are interesting/expensive. Was hoping to pick up the half pink/white version of the new album but can pick up the regular version from my local record store for £13 so we'll have to see. Should be a cracker of a gig anyway finishing the week off which Spiritualized started in Hackney last night 8)
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

they were purdy great in Notts last night....and ego sensation was looking mighty fine! shame no 'three quarters' but awesome gig nonetheless
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

i'm about to leave to head to the Glasgow show... absolutely bursting with excitement!
8) 8) 8)
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Am off to see them in Liverpool Friday night. Haven't been this excited about gig for years. It'll be the first time I see White Hills play and my first gig as a UK resident for 17 years.....
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Amazing... absolutely fuckin' AMAZING!!!! more details tomorrow!
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

So, with my ears still ringing away inside my head, i can honestly say that was one of the best shows i've been to for ages!

The Cosmic Dead were absoluetely immense. First time i have managed to see them and they played a solid hours work of heavy, rockin drones. Their drummer is amazing live and, even though he seemed to have a bit of a kit issue half way through their slot, the rest of the band managed to keep the momentum going while he quickly had that sorted... and even then he melted back into the set effortlessly. Their electronics/keyboard guy added a whole other dimension to their sound, to the extent that i kept thinking they were like a heavier/darker Magic Lantern. Their set closer just built to an epic finale and just when you thought they were about to finish, the drummer changed the pace kicking the bass up a notch and pummelling us again and again! My brother had never heard them before was blown away by them too.

Then it was The White Hills turn. Three rather unassuming characters walk onto the stage. Ego Sensation has become the sexiest woman in the music world for me. Not only did she have most of the male audience standing with their jaw dropped at her sexy red velvet hotpants, but she TOTALLY rocked that bass all night long. Dave shredded his strings on the opening song (as well as his hand too!) but the sound they make as a three piece is just ASTONISHING!!! Apart from the minor stoppage for Dave to restring his guitar after the opener, they were relentless. The drummer was absolutely amazing and is as good a drummer as i've seen since Bardo Pond blew threw Glasgow many years ago. His drumming was furious. Dave was all i imagined him to be playing guitar. At times it looked almost effortless and very straightforward, but the sound coming from the speakers suggested there was about 4 guitarists all battling each other to the death. UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVABLE!!! My borther could hardly believe what he was hearing and was totally blown away too. The drive home consisted of the new album being blasted all through Glasgow and all along the motorway home.

Midweek psychedelic mind-blown noisefests are just the dog's bollox!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

p.s. if The Cosmic Dead are playing anywhere near you, go check them out. They are a little dirty noisy gem of a band from Glasgow and deserve a lot of recognition!

p.p.s. Didn't see any merch stall in Glasgow which was a shame. Not sure if if they had sold out or just couldn't be bothered, but we had a look around and there didn't appear to be anything laid out for sale. :(
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

yup ,have to concur with most of the above ,the best show in ages that Dave W is something else what a player,some off the stuff he was doing was mind blowing ,and the drummer ,who is he ? leathering the bejesuzz out that kit ,certainly met all my expectations ,was with a stoner rock friend who was pretty ne w to the Hills ,he was gobsmacked! ,

Cosmic Dead were okay ,could with some more structure for my money ,less aimless jamming ,
by the way the merch stall was round the corner from the bar,operated by Dave & Ego themselves got myself the Oddity3 :Basic Information ,tour cd and a nice picture taken with the band ,great people,
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

didnt the drummer used to play with Oneida?
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

spunder wrote:didnt the drummer used to play with Oneida?
Kid Millions from Oneida has played with them but he's one of many that has sat on the White Hills drumming stool. No idea who the current guy is but he's damn good.
runcible
Site Admin

White Hills in Leeds

Post by runcible »

Man that was one of the heaviest bills I have seen at the Brudenell last night. White Hills, Mugstar, Hookworms.

Hookworms started off with an incredible new track which veered all over the place. No idea what it was but it was really intense. Second track - which I'd heard before - was also excellent. From that moment on I felt they lost a bit of momentum, not helped by the fact that they were way too loud (not often I make that complaint!) so that a lot of what they were doing was muffled by sheer volume. At the end of the 2nd track Jonathan let forth a ripple of feedback which screeched so ridiculously that I felt genuine pain in my ears. I moved back some distance but the sound didn't get better. They're still shit hot but I didn't think last night was the best I've seen those boys play. Teen Dream, normally totally sublime, lacked the atmosphere I've witnessed before as it built up.

Mugstar pound like no band I know. Repetitive hypnotic rhythms rotate in relentless fashion and they just keep at it until you feel like you're melting. It was pummeling throughout - really heavy - and it worked. That's the best Mugstar set I've caught.

White Hills were even heavier. The entire set was a brutal sonic attack of guitar effects and fuzz - a few oldies mixed in with what must be new songs. They were good but... ultimately I didn't think they quite cut it. Something missing but I can't tell you what it was. Maybe they sounded formulaic at times but it didn't blow me away like I thought it would. The normal spot on sound of the Brudenell wasn't quite up to its normal standard last night - you could barely hear the vocals and Ego Sensation's bass was lumpy a lot of the time. Having said that they were pretty good, just not mind-blowing. I bought the new album on split coloured vinyl and the tour CD. Only Hookworms shirts on sale - no music from them. Why not do a CD-R for such occasions chaps? I would have bought one and I spoke to others who would have too!
sonic124
Known user

Post by sonic124 »

It was loud last night!!! but for me the sound was spot on last night - just listening to the recording now pretty intense stuff. Hookworms were just awesome every time i see them they do not fail to hit that sweet spot. Mugstar have me more than excited for their new album couple of new tracks in their which were sublime.White Hills when they hit that spot they do nail it but like Mark says although i really really enjoyed just felt there was something missing. just my opinion of course plenty of people last night were blown away and kudos to whoever booked this gig and got all 3 bands on the same bill thank you. Special word of mention to Runcibles better half - not such a fan of this music but lasted the course!
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Good gig last night in Liverpool. We didn't get Hookworms, sadly. The opener was a band called Mind Mountain who were better than their name suggests. They did a bit of a proto- Black Sabbath crossed with s bit of Krautrock thing with some epic drones. Not bad at all.

The rest of the night was pretty much as Runcible and Sonic124 described, really, really loud to the point where my ears are still ringing 8 hours later. I enjoyed the show, but it was all a bit one dimensional; turn everything up really loud and the riff away relentlessly.

Glad I went, but I hope my hearing improves in a hurry, I've got Spiritualized tomorrow night.....
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

My ears are still ringing loudly 36 hours later!
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

The rest of the night was pretty much as Runcible and Sonic124 described, really, really loud to the point where my ears are still ringing 8 hours later. I enjoyed the show, but it was all a bit one dimensional; turn everything up really loud and the riff away relentlessly.
Am I picking this up right here? ,coz it sounds like your in two minds whether you enjoyed it or not, condemning them with faint praise ,loud ,riffing .. this is the White Hills ,what do you expect them to be like ,fair enough you got your own opinion ,but it doesn`t sound like we saw the same band ,
Shinesalight
Known user

Re: White Hills in Leeds

Post by Shinesalight »

runcible wrote:I bought the new album on split coloured vinyl
May I ask how much you paid for this Runci?.... hoping to pick one up later if its not too expensive.

Also, anyone know who's supporting them at the Lexington tonight?

Think I may need to take a pair of earplugs by the sound of things!!! :wink: 8) :shock:
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
niamhm
Known user

Re: White Hills in Leeds

Post by niamhm »

Shinesalight wrote:
May I ask how much you paid for this Runci?.... hoping to pick one up later if its not too expensive.

Think I may need to take a pair of earplugs by the sound of things!!! :wink: 8) :shock:
when I saw them the other night their ,the bar staff and various bod`s in the audience were wandering around with clumps of cotton wool sticking out their ears,very strange,

think the drummer is Nick Name ,he plays on the new album,
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

niamhm wrote:
Am I picking this up right here? ,coz it sounds like your in two minds whether you enjoyed it or not, condemning them with faint praise ,loud ,riffing .. this is the White Hills ,what do you expect them to be like ,fair enough you got your own opinion ,but it doesn`t sound like we saw the same band ,
I enjoyed it but I felt it became formulaic and predictable after a while. Good but ultimately not totally convincing. And with volume set at the ridiculous level it was on Thursday I felt that intruded on my enjoyment.
Shinesalight wrote:

£20 for the vinly, £15 for the tour CD.

Earplugs are essential in my opinion, and I hardly ever use any but wished I had had some at the gig I went to. Ears still ringing now.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

runcible wrote:
Earplugs are essential in my opinion, and I hardly ever use any but wished I had had some at the gig I went to. Ears still ringing now.
I agree with this. When I saw White Hills in Portland back in September I was REALLY glad I brought some earplugs along with me. Especially considering they played a tiny bar and the sound was totally in your face. Knowing how loud the records are I had a feeling it could get OTT, and I was right! At one point during the gig my friend who didn't bring earplugs looked over at me and his face was a picture of pain. When one starts to worry about the adverse effects the volume may have on them then it stops you from enjoying the gig.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

niamhm wrote:

No, I really enjoyed myself. Yes it was what I expected, riffs, volume etc..... But, it was White Hills, who I think are just fantastic, so I maybe I was hoping for too much.

I did pinch Ego's set list (what a Fanboy eh?) after the gig. The set went like this:

Intro
Pads of Light
Radiate
Skin
Song of Everything
You Dream You See
Robot
Condition
Peace of mind

Good solid gig. Really enjoyed it, and I can see why others might list it as a highlight of the year. I'll certainly go again next time they pass through. Would like to be able to hear the vocals next time. They were so low in the mix that I wondered if the sound engineer had forgotten to turn the microphones up during the opening lines of Pads of Light. What we ended up with was a wall of noise, which can be great, but this time just made everything a bit relentless. This band can REALLY play, but a lot of that was lost in the roar.

The drummer for the Hills is very, very good, but I was also impressed by the Mugstar's drummer. He could really play, and launched a pretty ferocious physical assault on the kit whilst doing so. I felt the mix for Mugstar was better. It was unbelievably loud, but you could hear the what the bass player and guitarists were doing. Also, Mugstar mixed up the tempo a fair bit, while my recollection of White Hills is of a fairly one paced (fairly fast) set. Now, I wasn't expecting them to play a power ballad or have an accoustic segment, but I was hoping that they would do a little more than go Grrrrrr really loudly (not that there is anything wrong with a bit of that either). You simply couldn't hear the detail in the noise, and that is a bit of a shame.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

i'll post the Glasgow setlist once i get home...
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

**I have split this topic and moved the discussion on music formats into the 'other' section, as requested...**
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

I thought their London show was a bit hit and miss to be honest. I wasn't sure about the sound quality in the Lexington (saw that it was voted 4th best gig venue in London in today's i by the way stat fans!!). It seemed a bit muffled and I certainly didn't experience the noise levels some have previously mentioned. I wasn't wearing earplugs and I certainly didn't experience loss of/bad hearing afterwards (or my ears now too fucked to even notice?!). When it comes to White Hills, I generally prefer the dronier numbers rather than the full on rock cliches. My mate who accompanied me actually went back downstairs halfway through the gig as he couldn't get into them. I really enjoyed it but, after reading some of the feedback of previous shows on here, I think was expecting more.

Was extremely happy with my half pink/half white split of the new LP though and, although I've only managed (been allowed by Mrs Shines! :wink: ) to listen to it once, I'm liking it.
mattbenn wrote:White Hills sounded incredible, I just couldnt bare to look at them. Makeup, glitter, suede hotpants and too many ROCK faces/poses, not my vibe. Will stick to the records and staring at their sleeves.
I must admit, I kinda agree with this too. The look they have is boderline soft/heavy metal. :shock: :?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

I definitely think that the self-titled album and H-p1 are superior to Frying On This Rock. If anyone here is just getting into White Hills, I recommend getting a hold of those two releases.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Glasgow setlist was as follows:

INTRO
H-P1
------
PADS OF LIGHT
RADIATE
SONG OF EVERYTHING (NO BLAM)
------
OCEANS OF SOUND
THREE QUARTERS
------
YOU DREAM YOU SEE
THOUSAND LETTERS

Can't for the life of me remember the encore but it was two more familiar tracks from recent albums.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Exact same setlist as Dublin. Even to the point that we also got a two song encore that i can't remember the names of. :lol:
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

TheWarmth wrote:I definitely think that the self-titled album and H-p1 are superior to Frying On This Rock. If anyone here is just getting into White Hills, I recommend getting a hold of those two releases.
I'm actually really enjoying Frying, though can definitely second the recommendation for H-p1 and the self-titled album. I'm trying to get my hands on a vinyl copy of the White Hills S/T album at the moment. I've got it on vinyl but love the look of that record. In fact Paul, I'm sure you came on the forum at the time of its release and raved about the look of that vinyl sleeve. Still searching for the White Hills/Gnod collaboration too.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Cheers for that Runci. I actually checked on Amazon for the vinyl version a while back but there weren't any on there. I'd originally ordered it through Norman Records only to be told a couple of weeks later that they were struggling to get it back in stock. I also managed to find a vinyl copy of their debut album on Amazon but not sure its the genuine deal. Anyone know how many pressings/versions of this there are or has it been just the one?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Shinesalight wrote:I'm trying to get my hands on a vinyl copy of the White Hills S/T album at the moment.
Thrill Jockey just did a repress of the self-titled on vinyl. Grab a copy:

http://www.thrilljockey.com/thrill/Whit ... LP-Version
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Laz69 wrote:Glasgow setlist was as follows:

INTRO
H-P1
------
PADS OF LIGHT
RADIATE
SONG OF EVERYTHING (NO BLAM)
------
OCEANS OF SOUND
THREE QUARTERS
------
YOU DREAM YOU SEE
THOUSAND LETTERS

Can't for the life of me remember the encore but it was two more familiar tracks from recent albums.

thought it was great they started with H-P1, coz thats killer finishing track if ever a heard one,
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

TheWarmth wrote:
Shinesalight wrote:I'm trying to get my hands on a vinyl copy of the White Hills S/T album at the moment.
Thrill Jockey just did a repress of the self-titled on vinyl. Grab a copy:

http://www.thrilljockey.com/thrill/Whit ... LP-Version
Yeah, I noticed that on their site. My first thought was bargain as $15 for the record works out about a tenner in £'s but it works out at nearly another tenner to post it to the UK. This is what I found on Amazon, but don't want to end up buying a dodgy version. What do ya reckon?:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... dition=new

I can get that and the split LP with Gnod for about £30 on Amazon inc postage. Might be worth a go?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Randomly checking on HMV.com and stumbled across this:-

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=168290

Ordered 8)
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone