Stag help

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

Coltrane
New user

Stag help

Post by Coltrane »

I'm looking at a festival for a stag do later in the year, I was hoping for a spiz gig but nothing happening.
I've thought of bearded theory or seen one in Lisbon. Any ideas?
spunder
Known user

Re: Stag help

Post by spunder »

Did one at ATP in Minehead about 8 years ago. amazing it was. although ATP enterprises looking a bit iffy these days!!!
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Try the Psyche Festival at Liverpool in September. It has a fairly relaxed vibe so a full-on Stag might be a bit hard to accommodate. On the other hand, there is a pretty much an anything goes vibe so it should be OK. Liverpool is a good place for a BIG weekend out.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

plenty of good festivals around at the moment- it depends what kind of music you're after, and what kind of vibe.
small ones like the psych fest if you just want to stick to psych and have a nice small site. isn't Liverpool a good destination for a stag regardless? no camping either.
the slightly bigger ones like Green Man, End of The Road, Latitude have a broader mix of music but the genteel vibe perhaps not good for a stag.

how about Primavera? excellent lineup mix of mainstream and alternative, no camping, a holiday in the sun too.

Reading & Leeds if you've just done your A levels and love a bit of emo.
V Festival which used to be indie, but now suits you if find James Blunt a bit edgy.
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

olan wrote: Liverpool is a good place for a BIG weekend out.
+1 hell yes. went to Liverpool for the first time last year and (almost) fell in love with the place. fantastic city.