Outer Limits magazines

It's fairly unlikely you'd have made it here without ever having heard of Jason's previous incarnation. So here you go, talk away...

Moderators: sunny, runcible, MODLAB

Tyger
Known user

Outer Limits magazines

Post by Tyger »

Hi, i'm listing the two mags on eBay sometime this week (along with a bunch of other stuff) and was wondering if anyone could confirm what freebies came with what mag? I think I have them all but not sure yet whether to list them separately or together! Runcible, you might be able to help as I actually got these from you at a record fair in Bristol waaaay back :D
runcible
Site Admin

Re: Outer Limits magazines

Post by runcible »

There was a 7" sleeve with the first few copies of the 1st mag but they ran out quickly. This was for the Spectrum gig freebie. You also got some postcards and a lyric sheet for Sound of Confusion. With issue 2 there was a lyric sheet for Perfect Prescription and a mock-up cassette sleeve for Spacemen rarities. I think that's everything.

That's a while back - I think I only ever did one record fair in Bristol!

Good luck and, ahem, please don't list those Ebay links here as there'll be enough interest on that site alone....
Tyger
Known user

Post by Tyger »

yeah i got a few bits and pieces from you on that occasion, and a couple things mail order later on (including the awesome Loop live album)...IIRC you used to stamp the record mailers with a multi-coloured "Runcible Records"?

thanks for confirming, i think i have all of the bits you mention :)
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Tyger wrote:.IIRC you used to stamp the record mailers with a multi-coloured "Runcible Records"?
Ha! Yes indeed we did! That takes me back...
johnnyboy
Known user

Post by johnnyboy »

£30 starting price for each. Ouch. Good luck with that. I used to have them years back but they got cut up, then thrown away.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Yeah that's pricey. I sold some for a lot less than that on Ebay a few months back.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Those two have been up on ebay since Sunday at least and Tyger only posted here on the Monday so i don't think he's the one charging 30 quid for them. I do know who the £30 guy is though as i bought a very reasonably priced t-shirt off him before.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

The first one is missing the Spectrum single sleeve too.
Tyger
Known user

Post by Tyger »

Yeah that wasn't me, did those copies sell?

Listing mine tomorrow night, and I do have the 7" sleeve so will be including that, and am selling the record separately (signed by Sonic) and a bunch of other goodies (Catalogue mag with flexis etc)

Seem to have mislaid one of the postcards (the one with the S3 logo) but I know I have it somewhere!

Thanks for clarifying what freebies came with what Runci, as I will be listing them separately.

Cheers ears

Tyg.