*** Spaceman Reissue Program ***

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

angelsighs
Known user

Re: *** Spaceman Reissue Program ***

Post by angelsighs »

neil_jung wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:15 pm
PopeJez wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:47 am Are the glow in dark shirts washable ??

According to the label - wash at 30, do not tumble dry, do not iron print

Hopefully Spiritualized laundry care will become a permanent fixture...
next album will come in a washing machine packaging as J completes his domestication :lol:
The J Spaceman laundry podcast coming soon!!
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

angelsighs wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:08 pm
The J Spaceman laundry podcast coming soon!!

the podcast for pure phase part 2: how he overlaid the tumble dryer with the washing machine
I’ve been visiting morgues and monasteries
Looking for the necessary body parts
Limbs and livers and brains and hearts
I want to bring someone to life - is what I want to do
I want to create my own version of you

dylan
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Every day i wake up, soak my clothes in cheap detergent. Spend the rest of the day waiting for them to dry off.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

i love where this is going!
help me here, i’ve only got a start:

Agitation
The Tide Song
Electric Clothesline
Lay Back in the Suds
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

ro wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:25 pm i love where this is going!

Agitation
The Tide Song
Electric Clothesline
Lay Back in the Suds
These Blues (Have Run All Over My Whites)
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

spititualized electric clothes line (extra dry)
Spin Sycle

take good care of it (wash at 30, don't tumble dry)
all of my tears (when a red sock went in a white wash)

one spin last 68 minutes

dylan
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

I emailed Fat Possum here in the US and they said the initial press of GITD Pure Phase sold out and they are waiting for a second batch to fulfill the back orders. Kind of odd that the initial press didn't cover all the pre orders.
Not sure if there was a problem with some of the GITD pressing or not.
Seems those who ordered through the official Spiritualized site got preferential shipping.
Those of us who ordered thru Fat Possum's site will just have to wait.
Glad it isn't a new release or I would be fuming.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

My 'retail' black vinyl has been pushed back (again) to 6th July.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Ian wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:40 pm
ro wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:25 pm i love where this is going!

Agitation
The Tide Song
Electric Clothesline
Lay Back in the Suds
These Blues (Have Run All Over My Whites)
For those more stubborn stains...

Let It Soak

And once done...

Feels So Soft
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

Step into Fabreze

Sorry
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

PopeJez wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:36 pm Step into Fabreze

Sorry
:lol: Quality.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Sorry
Best one yet! :lol:
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

Sorry

They call me the Febreze
I keep sprayin' on your clothes
They call me the Febreze
I keep sprayin' then odors gone

I ain't gotten me nobody
my washing machine carryin me no load
You better spray spray spray spray spray now babe
You better spray spray spray spray spray now babe

dylan
rapideye
Known user

Post by rapideye »

I received a black version to replace the GITD version today (mind you they don't want the GITD version back) and still found the same issue. Played it on my Daighter's more basic turntable and no skips but doesnt sound great.

Fiddled a bit with my set-up, which I dont really do too often as it was set-up at the shop, and that has helped although 2 skips remain on All My Tears.

Not really sure what exactly to put it down to now. It could be my turntable being too sensitive but I don't normally have a problem. Maybe a mix of a slightly poor pressing and my set-up?

I guess I'm just putting up with it now. Overall the sound is good. I have asked if there will be a 2nd repressing as maybe that will be worth a go.
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

The Straight and the Narrow (creases are hard to iron)
So Hot (Wash away all my stains) 🤣
Won’t get to work (The State my uniform is in)
O P 8
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

The glow in the dark vinyl edition truly arrived at a massive & positive change in life for me. Being my gateway drug into the whole damn thing when seeing them live a few months later (1997) I feel old but victorious and I Feel Like Going Home.

This stuff sounds incredible as always.
O P 8
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Another great reissue! I haven't opened the glow in the dark vinyl yet, so can't confirm the distortion on the last few tracks, but the black vinyl sounds flawless.

My only concern is that the quality of the printing on the tshirts is pretty poor. I got the tracklist one and the baseball tee. Both are bad screen printing jobs. A few people I ran into couldn't read the letters on the shirt. haha.

BRING ON LADIES AND GENTS!
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Just ordered the black vinyl, hoping its a better pressing than the glow in the dark one, All Of My Tears is almost unlistenable, actually put it off twice now
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

How on earth can the VMP LAGWAFIS vinyl be topped?
Are they just going to use that version as a less expensive option?
Might be a good idea.
herman
Known user

Post by herman »

Just got the gitd edition, it has a 'printed in tsjech republic' on the sleeve. It sounds glorious, my speakers are just baffled! I only had a CD version from 1995 on so the difference in dept and spacious feeling (the music seems to come from everywhere) is a real treat!
It's just the fade out/in from 'born never asked' and 'electric mainline' that is utterly strange. But I guess choices had to be made.
Overall, very great reissue, I'm a happy guy!
"Thank you"
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

niamhm wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:29 pm Just ordered the black vinyl, hoping its a better pressing than the glow in the dark one, All Of My Tears is almost unlistenable, actually put it off twice now
Far too many pops and clicks from my glow version. Intro to side A very noisy. Bit peeved. Rest sounds really really good though, which makes the noise more of a pisser.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Sorry if this just me not "getting it"

If this The Spacemen Reissue Program, and there's this many problems with LGM and PP, surely Jason's got to be peed off with all of this. Are Fat Possum aware of the issues?
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Laz69 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:08 am
niamhm wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:29 pm Just ordered the black vinyl, hoping its a better pressing than the glow in the dark one, All Of My Tears is almost unlistenable, actually put it off twice now
Far too many pops and clicks from my glow version. Intro to side A very noisy. Bit peeved. Rest sounds really really good though, which makes the noise more of a pisser.
Yup, same here. Even after putting it through my ultrasonic vinyl cleaner the GITD is unlistenable. Towards the end of side A it's actually laughable how bad it is. Just sent a complaint to Kontraband...
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

Such a shame that the GITD versions aren't playing well. It looks like they are producing more though, so perhaps these will be better? Or is that wishful thinking?
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

I've always tried to live with little things like this, as i understand these things occasionally slip through the quality net, but this is really unacceptable on this LP. Have emailed Kontraband about it. Would much rather have a copy that i can listen to, regardless of vinyl colour or gimmicks.
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

My GITD is still at the post office waiting for me to pick it up, hopefully tonight. Will give it a listen over the weekend probably, fingers crossed it's not as bad as some as reporting but I fear the worst.

I must say that given the Spaceman Reissue Program was meant to be giving us the 'definitive vinyl releases of the first four classic Spiritualized albums' I find the decision to go with a GITD version disappointing given that quality problems with GITD vinyl are well documented. Similarly the decision to split Electric Mainline/Born Never Asked with fades mean that I probably won't be playing this as my 'definitive' version.

I hope some day soon we'll be able to go back to all vinyl releases being on standard black with the odd special edition coloured/pic disc/whatever. Too much vinyl these days is released as a limited edition in itself, and then only available as a coloured vinyl edition. I'm contributing to it myself as I tend to buy the coloured versions if available but I'm really beginning to rethink why I'm doing that. I have no intention of ever selling them so intrinsically any added value from it being a limited edition is worthless to me. A few do keep away from this, I think all of the recent Nick Cave vinyl has been standard black only.

Maybe my LAG and LICD purchases will be the standard vinyl editions now - but I bet I fall for the special editions again! Mugs too, I do like the mugs.

Maybe I'm just complaining too much and we need the allure of the coloured editions to sustain the current boom in vinyl. Perhaps if there were more viable pressing plants we'd see more represses of in demand vinyl as and when the demand is there.

Post by Greeny »

I think the problem is more the high demand and limited pressing capacity, with maybe a few corners being cut along the way to rush the jobs along.

After all, the VMP Ladies & Gents is blue and that sounds fantastic. I also picked up the new Sons of Kemet from VMP on a crazy marbled vinyl and that is faultless.

Even the white LGM I have is pretty good.

But I've bought others, like the new Floating Points/Pharaoh Sanders, which have been noisy, though not in the same league as the GITD PP.

In the end I dug out my old "collector" vinyl copy of PP, which I'm not sure has ever been played. Quick whip through the cleaner and it is sounding 10x better than the new version, even at a quarter century old!
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

By the way, want to know how time flies, and how timeless Pure Phase remains?

The gap between its release and today is the same (26 years) as the gap between the release of The Beatles' Abbey Road and that of PP...
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Greeny wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:46 pm By the way, want to know how time flies, and how timeless Pure Phase remains?

The gap between its release and today is the same (26 years) as the gap between the release of The Beatles' Abbey Road and that of PP...
That certainly puts it into perspective! It's funny how you think about these things more as you get older. I was born in 69, and think of Beatles stuff as way before my time. Yet when I think I've been on the planet for over 51 years, if I extrapolate that backwards from 1969, it takes me to the end of WWI, which is ancient history in my head.

Excuse my ramblings. As you were!

But yeah, PP is timeless.
Zarirrka
New user

Post by Zarirrka »

Any guesses when the LaG preorder goes up?
I suspect the limited pressing of that will go much much quicker than the first two albums.
mkb
Known user

Post by mkb »

LGM pre-order went up around 2 months before release date, PP pre-order slightly less (around 8 weeks I think), so if LaG is scheduled for August I would expect it soon, probably in the next week or so.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Zarirrka wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:00 pm Any guesses when the LaG preorder goes up?
I suspect the limited pressing of that will go much much quicker than the first two albums.
My guess was early next week, but didn't the retail release for UK & USA get pushed back to early July? In which case i would expect it the second week of July.
I've been checking various shop sites the past week to see if there's any mention of LAG, but nothing yet.
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

jpc in Germany still have the LGM white vinyl in stock... https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail ... m/10437496
Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

I have both GITD CD and original vinyl version, so i intend to play these through prior to listening to my new GITD which is yet again delayed at Piccadilly Records, they say next week now. GITD was never going to end well though was it ? probably should have opted for the black rather than the gimmick.
ABOCA
Known user

Post by ABOCA »

My local record shop has just emailed me to say that the Pure Phase GITD vinyl, as it stands at the moment, is not due in until 9th July. If they have had to repress these due to problems, I can’t see why they would have sent out the first batch unless nobody checked the quality of them. Perhaps they think people don’t actually play the vinyl, they just buy it to look at.

Hopefully when everybody does finally receive their copy, it is at least playable. Seems like it’s all down to luck, which shouldn’t really be the case when you fork out 31 quid for a record.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Really glad I just plumped for plain old black this time. Vinyl is made to be played, not looked at.
Greeny wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:46 pm By the way, want to know how time flies, and how timeless Pure Phase remains?

This kind of thing terrifies me. Perception of time is really weird, especially when it comes to music. Albums from say 2000 still feel 'recent' to me but 20 years before that is ancient history.
Also ever though that it's weird that there's only like 7 years between the end of the Beatles, and Punk rock?
SpEnCeR1
Known user

Post by SpEnCeR1 »

angelsighs wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm This kind of thing terrifies me. Perception of time is really weird, especially when it comes to music. Albums from say 2000 still feel 'recent' to me but 20 years before that is ancient history.
Also ever though that it's weird that there's only like 7 years between the end of the Beatles, and Punk rock?
^ THIS!

i am obsessed with this mind fuck ... totally messes with my brain.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

angelsighs wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm Really glad I just plumped for plain old black this time. Vinyl is made to be played, not looked at.

This kind of thing terrifies me. Perception of time is really weird, especially when it comes to music. Albums from say 2000 still feel 'recent' to me but 20 years before that is ancient history.
I was horrified to realise it was 42 years since Unknown Pleasures was released on 15th June. It took me four or five weeks of searching in Dublin before I could buy a copy. It all seems like yesterday to me and a million years ago at the same time.
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

SpEnCeR1 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:17 pm
angelsighs wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm This kind of thing terrifies me. Perception of time is really weird, especially when it comes to music. Albums from say 2000 still feel 'recent' to me but 20 years before that is ancient history.
^ THIS!

i am obsessed with this mind fuck ... totally messes with my brain.
Yep, Its actually only 5 yrs since The Beatles split till The Pistols started, a blink of an eye, and yet it seemed like an age to a younger version of myself - jesus listen to us old f#cks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BessieBoporBach
Known user

Post by BessieBoporBach »

angelsighs wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm Really glad I just plumped for plain old black this time. Vinyl is made to be played, not looked at.

Yeah, I have the same thoughts. I got into Spiritualized at the time of LAGWAFIS which is already 24 years ago. 24 years before that takes you back to stuff like Raw Power, Transformer, the first New York Dolls album...

The other road you don't want to go down is thinking about how old you are relative to the people in the band at a particular time. For example, Jason and Pete were only 21 when they made Perfect Prescription.

I'm already twice as old as J+P were when Spacemen 3 made their first recordings.
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

BessieBoporBach wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:54 pmI'm already twice as old as J+P were when Spacemen 3 made their first recordings.
Some of us closer to three times...
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

BessieBoporBach wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:54 pm
The other road you don't want to go down is thinking about how old you are relative to the people in the band at a particular time. For example, Jason and Pete were only 21 when they made Perfect Prescription.

I'm already twice as old as J+P were when Spacemen 3 made their first recordings.
Oh yeah that's a whole other ballgame. George Harrison was 27 when the Beatles split. Johnny Marr was what 25 when The Smiths split? Scary. Mind you, there's also many artists, musicians and particularly writers who came into their own at a more mature age.

So do we have any concrete release date for the full release of Pure Phase then?
thesevensteves
Known user

Post by thesevensteves »

My GITD Pure Phase arrived Saturday and there is a tremendous amount of popping during 'All My Tears' at the end of side A. Though present on the end of side D its not nearly as bad, but enough to fully compromise the listening experience in those moments...After a few listens I'm now at the point of anticipating them in the tracks. Reached out to Fat Possum and awaiting response. Hate to be a complainer but at $30 expectations are raised significantly.

* Spoke to the fine folks at Fat Possum who acknowledged my complaint and have agreed to send a replacement version, standard pressing *
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

BessieBoporBach wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:54 pm

i think the bigger question is how much of the music that you listened to when you were the age they were do you still listen to? and if you rarely listen to it, then how can they be expected to make the same kinds of albums and play the same songs live for 40 odd years!!

makes you realise how our perception of time is skewed.

from 2000 BC to year "0" we went from the bronze age Mycenean culture to early Rome and then in the same time from 0-2000 AD went from bronze age to walking on the moon! in that scale it is only 221 years from the death of mozart and the year of punk (1977) and then
It took 13.8 billion years of cosmic history for the first human beings to arise, and we did so relatively recently: just 300,000 years ago. 99.998% of the time that passed since the Big Bang had no human beings at all; our entire species has only existed for the most recent 0.002% of the Universe.
puts things into perspective, eh? :wink:

dylan
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

Perspective, in regards to space and time; thanks to Carl Sagan.

https://www.planetary.org/worlds/pale-blue-dot

Excerpts:

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

— Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot, 1994
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Out of interest, can anyone who bought the Pure Phase art sets say how big they are? Much appreciated as the official site doesn`t seem to be clear
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

I contacted Kontraband recently explaining the issue. Offered to replace it with another GITD version, but could not guarantee it wouldn't have the same issue, or the black vinyl version. See no point in swapping for another GITD version with no guarantees, so i'll prob just leave it. If they had acknowledged the issue and had a new batch pressed as a result, i'd probably have taken a punt on a replacement, but can't be bothered with the hassle.

Still beats my copy of Songs In A&E that arrived with an additional centre hole stamped midway through one of the LPs :lol:
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

niamhm wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:33 pm Out of interest, can anyone who bought the Pure Phase art sets say how big they are? Much appreciated as the official site doesn`t seem to be clear
The US store gives the size as 210mm x 297mm ( 8.26in x 11.69in ).
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Getting a bit pissed off with the wait for the GITD pre-order from Piccadilly. Wouldn't be surprised if they just never materialize. Most places seem to be totally out of the black too? Also, given it sounds like it's gonna sound like shit from what you're saying, maybe I shouldn't have bothered.
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

Still waiting for mine from Banquet Records too. :(
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Seems weird that some people have them and some don't (still waiting for mine too).

Wondering if when we get ours they'll be on a repress that will have ironed out the issues that some are mentioning....
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the sound quality of any GITD repress. My experience with GITD or luminous vinyl is that it is uniformly noisy. That is, every GITD or luminous record I own either has lots of background surface noise (sounds like there is fluff on the stylus) or clicks and pops, or quite often both. The black vinyl I have is very, very good though, so I've not bothered opening the GITD at all. I bought it mainly because I tend to buy everything Jason releases and viewed it as an opportunity to push some money his way in the hopes it would help finance the production of the next LP and/or pay a few bills for him.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

The US Fat Possum orders are showing up. Mine arrived a few days ago but my GITD will stay sealed as is my LGM. Can't deal with the hassle of LP's mastered at 45 rpm. But much like Olan I am a bit of a completist when it comes to Spiritualized. Played the new Cd a few nights ago. A reminder of what a great album Pure Phase is.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Just a thought - no one reported any issues with the glow in the dark version of the Sonic LP... (mine's still sealed!)
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Dreamweapon wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:49 pm Just a thought - no one reported any issues with the glow in the dark version of the Sonic LP... (mine's still sealed!)
I'm actually not that fussed with any pressing of Sonic's last LP. It is a brilliant album and I was thrilled to see it after so long without anything from Pete but it is just too long for a single LP. Fair play for wanting to get the music out there but it is one that sounds dramatically clearer on CD (and I have a very decent turntable and cartridge). It sounds dynamically compressed and flat to my (cloth) ears. This is particularly true for the red version of the LP which was what I was thinking of when I talked of luminous vinyl in my previous post. I think I have four different LP and two CD versions of that LP. The remixes sound far, far more vibrant possibly because the length of the remix LP is more suited to a single vinyl album.

Enough audiophile geekiness already!
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Would be nice for some sort of official statement on the pressing issues/delays so everbody knew what's what so to speak.
'Remember, change is not good'
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Also surprised there's been no official feedback from Fat Possum/Jason of the pressing/quality issues on both LGM and PP that people are speaking of, given the high profile of the reissue program
thesevensteves
Known user

Post by thesevensteves »

In my correspondence with Fat Possum they acknowledged that they have been hearing from folks regarding quality of the GITD pressing. I know this because my copy was, for $30, absolutely unacceptable. They are in the process of accommodating me with a standard version but I've yet to receive that. I hate to make a fuss as I know they are a small operation, and I'm sure its no fault of their own, but I too am a small operation and $30 is a decent chunk for me at the moment.

Probably won't be bothered purchasing anymore from this series as I positively don't need another copy of LAGWAFIS and thus far have been really disappointed in the quality of the first two I've received.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Just seems odd that this has happened seemingly with multiple copies of the white LGM (mine's still sealed so haven't tested it), and the GITD of PP. I'm still waiting for my PP (GITD and black copies), and a black LGM, but this has been promoted so heavily as the Spaceman reissue program, and I guess Jason may be miffed too.

Not that anyone's trying to point any blame for this on anyone, but it seems to be quite widespread from the feedback on here. Wonder what the issue is and how easily rectifiable it is too.....
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

My white LGM was not bad! But I decided to stick with the black for PP (it has yet to arrive). Hoping it doesn't disappoint.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

spzretent wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:02 pm The US Fat Possum orders are showing up. Mine arrived a few days ago but my GITD will stay sealed as is my LGM. Can't deal with the hassle of LP's mastered at 45 rpm. But much like Olan I am a bit of a completist when it comes to Spiritualized. Played the new Cd a few nights ago. A reminder of what a great album Pure Phase is.
First time I have responded to my own post. I can't believe no one corrected my about Pure Phase being mastered at 45 rpm. Made an offhanded comment to a friend who corrected me that it is mastered at 33 rpm. Listening to it now. So far sounds amazing. Through side 3 I am experiencing none of the noise issues mentioned above. This is the second batch of Fat Possums LP's that shipped at the end of last week. Fingers crossed for side 4.
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

spzretent wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:02 pm The US Fat Possum orders are showing up. Mine arrived a few days ago but my GITD will stay sealed as is my LGM. Can't deal with the hassle of LP's mastered at 45 rpm. But much like Olan I am a bit of a completist when it comes to Spiritualized. Played the new Cd a few nights ago. A reminder of what a great album Pure Phase is.
it's 33, not 45!

dylan
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

neil_jung wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:16 am it's 33, not 45!
Erm.... that was the point of my post.
neil_jung
Known user

Post by neil_jung »

spzretent wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:50 pm
neil_jung wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:16 am it's 33, not 45!
Erm.... that was the point of my post.

sorry, was just trying to be helpful, hadn't seen you replied to yourself. i was reading top to bottom...

dylan
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

I spoke to Spiritualized management about this I was told to pass on this:
Anyone with a noisy GITD copy of Pure Phase to contact Patrick at Fat Possum for a black vinyl replacement LP.
Cant be fairer than that.
patrick@fatpossum.com
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

spzretent wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:55 pm I spoke to Spiritualized management about this I was told to pass on this:
Anyone with a noisy GITD copy of Pure Phase to contact Patrick at Fat Possum for a black vinyl replacement LP.
Cant be fairer than that.
patrick@fatpossum.com
Definitely not, had a replacement black version last week -UK- no problems at all.