James Blake

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Guessed
Known user

James Blake

Post by Guessed »

is anyone as completly obsessed with this album as I am?

It's delightful.http://www.facebook.com/jamesblakemusic
niamhm
Known user

Re: James Blake

Post by niamhm »

Been listening with interest and while i`m not obsessed, the single , Limit To Your love is pretty amazing ,don`treally understand or follow all the dubstep labels or influence type of thing though,just sounds good ..... just started listening to the Burial album which is out this world ( I may be come obsessed with this mind) are they supposed to be coming from the same place? ,lagging years behind with this stuff but gave up trying to keep up years ago.
Guessed
Known user

Post by Guessed »

niamhm wrote:just sounds good
Stick to the above. Corelations between any artists are for those that need to fill print space. Untrue (if that's the album your referring too) is wonderful and may i point you in the direction of the Burial remix of Jamie Woon' "Wayfaring Stranger".
Bevan should have a new long player out soon.
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

yes Untrue ,thats the one ,some great uh ...late night music
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

may i point you in the direction of the Burial remix of Jamie Woon' "Wayfaring Stranger".
thanx for the tip ,its a very good remix indeed ,better than the original,again ,a few years old ,how do I miss shit as good as this ,
listening to the Blake album this week and its making more sense with every listen.