Sweet Heart Sweet Light

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

angelsighs
Known user

Re: Sweet Heart Sweet Light

Post by angelsighs »

Broc wrote:
angelsighs wrote:there's a two page feature in the NME this week- Jason chooses his favourite lost pop records and talks about them a little. usual suspects he has been mentioning during interviews- Link Wray, Dennis Wilson, Jonathan Richman
Which Richman record, the Modern Lovers first one?
if i remember correctly, it was a Modern Lovers one, think it was a collection of demos or somesuch,
BillK
New user

Post by BillK »

I've just downloaded the WAV file from the Domino site and now realise I can't burn a CD that will play in the car. Does anyone know of the MP3 download from anywhere else? I can't download again from Domino.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

BillK wrote:I've just downloaded the WAV file from the Domino site and now realise I can't burn a CD that will play in the car. Does anyone know of the MP3 download from anywhere else? I can't download again from Domino.
free converter software

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

jack white wrote:Who r what is Roche?

& what's j's fave type of haribo?!

this album throws out more questions than it answers. these ^ r merely the most important 2..
Roche is a pharmaceutical company. I'm guessing the chemo and the Gold Bears were a significant part of his diet. Or was it Starmix?
taikonaut
Known user
Location: at the gates requesting new passwords that never ever work

Post by taikonaut »

Played the record about 15 times.. among favourites are now those cute little pop songs I thought I wouldn´t like;
little girl and too late

+GetWhatYouDeserve - It took me ten listens or so to accept the extreme "focus on midrange only" production, but it´s great and I love it.. possible the best track on the album - the mixing is the only weak thing about this one, so I find it a very welcome addition to "the best of spiritualized"

still not happy about the last two tracks though (the ones some reviewers seem to rave about)
they are not growing for me.. need original and great melodies to appreciate that style - something Jason is pretty good at, but for me personally it fails this time.

not "the best since LAGWAFIS" at all.. more like the best since SIAE :)
Jason Pierce wrote:the pop part of Spiritualized is the bit I'm most uncomfortable about
Diesel
New user

Post by Diesel »

Spiby wrote:
jack white wrote:Who r what is Roche?

& what's j's fave type of haribo?!

this album throws out more questions than it answers. these ^ r merely the most important 2..
Roche is a pharmaceutical company. I'm guessing the chemo and the Gold Bears were a significant part of his diet. Or was it Starmix?

Yes he thanks Roche and they are a pharmaceutical co that manufacturer hepatitis c, oncology and other meds- I am in the industry...
Sweet heart sweet light is a magnificent album. I always struggle with comparing an album to another album. This is a 10 out of 10 album and really has touched me just like All the other six spiritualized albums. There is a reason that I listen to spiritualized, sp3, probably 95% of the time. Jason's has emotional impacted me and really makes you think about this world and life. So long you pretty things is truly amazing. Can't wait to see him in dc and Philly in a few weeks.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

just for the record, I am not that sad an obsessive that I spend my day searching the depths of the web for these reviews; Google Alerts does it for me. It sends a handy email with links to new articles on whatever subject you might be interested in.

http://www.emorywheel.com/detail.php?n=31031
http://www.ucsdguardian.org/component/k ... weet-light
http://34st.com/2012/04/spiritualized-s ... eet-light/
http://www.loudandquiet.com/2012/04/spi ... eet-light/
http://www.listenbeforeyoubuy.net/liste ... eet-light/
http://www.cavacool.com/album/spiritual ... eet-light/
http://colossal-youth.com/?p=255
http://dustedmagazine.com/reviews/7062
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Kowalski
Known user

Post by Kowalski »

What a fantastic piece of work, album of the year so far for me.
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

A&E had some great songs but the new record is a fucking blinder.
fuckedupinside
New user

Post by fuckedupinside »

Last edited by fuckedupinside on Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zipzapzopzoup
Known user

Post by zipzapzopzoup »

Here's an idea: Buy the album.
fuckedupinside
New user

Post by fuckedupinside »

Last edited by fuckedupinside on Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
endlessriver
New user

Post by endlessriver »

Is that correct? I'm surprised they could have grown so much appeal so suddenly. It was no.13 in HMV on Mon 24th .... Seems more like it, the album is good but not so good to be straight to no1 ...? Praps I need a few more listens with and then another with a nice joint to taste the truth ....
~ and I don't know where I'm going ~ let it flow ~
~ makes me feel like i'm a child ~ let it flow ~
Stonedutch
Known user

Post by Stonedutch »

endlessriver wrote:
Is that correct? I'm surprised they could have grown so much appeal so suddenly. It was no.13 in HMV on Mon 24th .... Seems more like it, the album is good but not so good to be straight to no1 ...? Praps I need a few more listens with and then another with a nice joint to taste the truth ....
Perhaps the general (music buying) public are finally seeing the truth...real music is better than phony/manufactured crap.

The new album is absolutely brilliant, although I will say the cd does have a slightly muddy/muffled sound. But a few adjustments on the bass, treble, etc, and it's good to go. And I don't need time for any of it to grow on me...all the tunes already hit the sweet spot!

Looking forward to getting the US vinyl release..hopefully the problems I've read with the UK release will have been resolved, and hopefully it will sound better than the cd.
"Where I stand is only three miles from space ..."
zipzapzopzoup
Known user

Post by zipzapzopzoup »

Sorry if this has been posted, but Double Six has posted "Huh? (outro)" on Soundcloud. It's downloadable as well.

http://soundcloud.com/double-six/spirit ... -huh-outro

Not much to it though.
jmb066
Known user

Post by jmb066 »

[quote="zipzapzopzoup"]Sorry if this has been posted, but Double Six has posted "Huh? (outro)" on Soundcloud. It's downloadable as well.

Not much to it though.[/quote]

Nice, hopefully we can get True Love as well.

Thanks,

Jason
Jason Burkett
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

zipzapzopzoup wrote:Sorry if this has been posted, but Double Six has posted "Huh? (outro)" on Soundcloud. It's downloadable as well.

Not much to it though.
Thanks for that!
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

endlessriver wrote:
and the velvets are at 7...

angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

endlessriver wrote:
bear in mind thats a chart relating to physical sales, in certain record shops only. its number 19 on the 'proper' chart as most people download their music now. amazingly Adele is still selling by the absolute truckload

plus not many other albums of note were released on same week
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

zipzapzopzoup wrote:Sorry if this has been posted, but Double Six has posted "Huh? (outro)" on Soundcloud. It's downloadable as well.

Not much to it though.

Oh man that is beautiful. I'm adding that straight to the end of my playlist on the iPod. it closes the album beautifully.
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

gassjack wrote:

Not much to it though.

Oh man that is beautiful. I'm adding that straight to the end of my playlist on the iPod. it closes the album beautifully.
interesting, i decided not to as i love so long ending the album on a high.

gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Yes good point but for me the outro just glides the album to an end... But then I adored the 'Harmonies' on A&E...
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

No matter how you look at it, end it or play it - this is the best Spiritualized record since...when?
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

gassjack wrote:Yes good point but for me the outro just glides the album to an end... But then I adored the 'Harmonies' on A&E...
o me too and the mr l soundtrack, but it didn't feel right- the morning after feeling ;)

gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Hahahaha yes good way of putting it :lol:
warmgun.
Known user

Post by warmgun. »

PopeJez wrote:No matter how you look at it, end it or play it - this is the best Spiritualized record since...when?
I don't know about others here, but listening to SWSL so much has me wanting to listen to Songs In A&E again (not that I ever stopped, really). If anything, the new record has given me a greater appreciation for the songs and overall idea of that album.

Personally, I think they're both really solid records that stand up to what most people consider "classic" Spiritualized - ie. LGM through to LAGWAFIS, but in a different way of course.

As for the Huh? (Intro) & (Outro) - I can't help but think of the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest opening and closing themes by Jack Nitzche... especially with the weird little saw-like sounds. Even if it's not an intentional homage, I think is pretty great!
slidesong
Known user

Post by slidesong »

BillK wrote:I've just downloaded the WAV file from the Domino site and now realise I can't burn a CD that will play in the car. Does anyone know of the MP3 download from anywhere else? I can't download again from Domino.
Did you burn the disc as data or as an audio disc? Either way, you can convert the WAVs to mp3s right in iTunes. Here's how:
slidesong wrote:
1. Import the WAVs into iTunes.
2. Go to Edit | Preferences...
3. On the General tab, where it says 'When you insert a CD,' select Import CD from the dropdown menu, then click on the button 'Import Settings...'
4. Import Using: MP3 Encoder
5. Select: 'Custom...' Here is where you'll choose your bit rate, sample rate, etc. I usually go with 320 kbps, 44,100 kHz & Stereo channels. Leave all others settings unchecked.
6. Click OK. Click OK. Click OK.

Now, go to your WAVs that you brought into iTunes before, select them all, right-click and select Create MP3 Version. Now it will begin converting your WAVs to mp3s as specified in your settings.

"All the best things in life fuck you up the most, whether it's lovesickness or drugsickness."
- J Spaceman
slidesong
Known user

Post by slidesong »

OK, so yesterday much to my delight, I received both the white and the black vinyl versions of SHSL from Rough Trade. Everything was packed great - absolutely no dents or bends either on the outside or the inside sleeves. The only problem was that since they came from Domino, I now have two cards with redeemable codes to download the WAV version of the record. But to my chagrin, neither of them work. I'll contact Domino to see what's up.

But also, I still have an order out with Fat Possom for the white vinyl. At this point, would it even be worth it to wait for that order, or to just cancel it altogether. I don't know what the hell is taking them so long anyway.

"All the best things in life fuck you up the most, whether it's lovesickness or drugsickness."
- J Spaceman
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Can anyone upload true love... if they bought the japanese version?
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Interview with Toronto's "NOW Magazine":
http://www.nowtoronto.com/daily/news/st ... ent=186549
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

James T wrote:Can anyone upload true love... if they bought the japanese version?
My Japanese copy is on its way! I'll upload it when I get it.

PS: CHECK YOUR EMAIL JAMES.
LunarTunes
Known user

Post by LunarTunes »

toomilk wrote:
James T wrote:Can anyone upload true love... if they bought the japanese version?
My Japanese copy is on its way! I'll upload it when I get it.
Thanks in advance! It would be greatly appreciated. Ah, for the "old" days of singles and B-sides. I still remember tracking down multiple versions of "Medication" and the wonderful "Let It Flow" set among others...

Peace.
slidesong
Known user

Post by slidesong »

slidesong wrote:OK, so yesterday much to my delight, I received both the white and the black vinyl versions of SHSL from Rough Trade. Everything was packed great - absolutely no dents or bends either on the outside or the inside sleeves. The only problem was that since they came from Domino, I now have two cards with redeemable codes to download the WAV version of the record. But to my chagrin, neither of them work. I'll contact Domino to see what's up.
So I contacted Domino about the code problem, and they promptly replied:
Domino wrote:"We do not hold the rights for this title for North America so your downloads may have run in to an automatic territory block. Please click on the following link to download your MP3s. Please click on within 36 hours to redeem your downloads before they expire."
Here's my issue. Why does it seem that everyone who has purchased the vinyl got codes to download the WAV version of the album, and not the mp3? I'm telling you, I've never experienced such a quagmire relating to a single album release because of copyright issues, territorial blocks, overseas shipping restrictions, etc. Every which way there's been some kind of problem. It's frustrating. And it must suck for Jason because I can just imagine how fans, old and new alike, living outside the UK, are getting the runaround, especially if they don't know any of the reliable off the beaten path indie stores from which to purchase the album.

- J Spaceman
jasonwe
New user

Post by jasonwe »

album pic of Jason with bloody nose

looked through threads etc know he was sick with liver etc , but whats the story behind the picture with bloody nose. ??

Blearing Hey Jane through the speakers at the moment , it's good to be alive with music for the soul , thank you J.

Jason
synthiA
Known user

Post by synthiA »

jasonwe wrote:album pic of Jason with bloody nose

looked through threads etc know he was sick with liver etc , but whats the story behind the picture with bloody nose. ??
I am guessing the photo was probably taken after he was ill with pneumonia and that all of the bruising and blood is from the oxygen feed being forced up hi nose. Why include it in the album artwork is beyond me.
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

I just had a listen to the promo copy of the album that was sent out before it was "finished" and the only two differences that exist (that I can discover from listening to it in a car) aside from mixing things is the exclusion of the intro track and Jason says "Huh?" before the first notes of Hey Jane.
juepucta
New user

Post by juepucta »

Can anybody confirm if the Daniel Johnston track (Japanese bonus) is a new studio recording or a live version, maybe the same one used as b-side in 08? Anybody care to share that particular track (assuming it is koshser)?

Thanks guys.

-G.
juepucta
New user

Post by juepucta »

(duplicate post)
Last edited by juepucta on Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

toomilk wrote:I just had a listen to the promo copy of the album that was sent out before it was "finished" and the only two differences that exist (that I can discover from listening to it in a car) aside from mixing things is the exclusion of the intro track and Jason says "Huh?" before the first notes of Hey Jane.
thanks for the info Kevin.. out of interest what 'mixing things' differences can you hear?
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

toomilk wrote: Jason says "Huh?" before the first notes of Hey Jane.
Now that, I gotta hear. :lol:
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
warmgun.
Known user

Post by warmgun. »

rameses wrote:Jason says "Huh?" before the first notes of Hey Jane.
Shame that it wasn't included. Maybe it will crop up as a future b-side. :wink:
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

warmgun. wrote:
rameses wrote:Jason says "Huh?" before the first notes of Hey Jane.
Shame that it wasn't included. Maybe it will crop up as a future b-side. :wink:
haha kind of a sequel to 200 Bars (acapella)
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

juepucta wrote:Can anybody confirm if the Daniel Johnston track (Japanese bonus) is a new studio recording or a live version, maybe the same one used as b-side in 08? Anybody care to share that particular track (assuming it is koshser)?

Thanks guys.

-G.
not heard the 08 bside version but its defo studio:. keyboard and orchestra.
Goodnightgoodnight
Known user

Post by Goodnightgoodnight »

Could you upload it? I would very much appreciate it for my work compiling the Complete Works.
Multi
Known user

Post by Multi »

Last edited by Multi on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
version sound
New user

Post by version sound »

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd chime in (finally). Great record. To answer the question that another member posted; Best record since Songs in A&E. I know that I'm in the minority of both Spiritualized fans and music fans in general, but Pure Phase has always been the gold standard for me. All of their other records are great, but none compare to that one for me. I'm glad to hear some psychedelic elements creeping back in. I enjoy Spiritualized as an epic rock band, which they have been since LAGWAFIS (incidentally, their most annoying and disappointing record, IMO), but as a fan dating back to the Spacemen 3 days, I miss the druggy psych elements from that band and early Spiritualized.
juepucta
New user

Post by juepucta »

No luck in getting somebody to share True Love?

-G.
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

juepucta wrote:No luck in getting somebody to share True Love?

-G.

Check this post in the Real Complete Works thread
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
version sound
New user

Post by version sound »

WRT the white vinyl pressing, I got my Fat Possum version the other day, but haven't gotten a chance to throw it on the turntable yet. If there's a pressing issue, I fear that the American version will be no different from the UK version. Given that there is no record label attribution on the records themselves, I'd bet that all of the white vinyl, UK & USA, is from the same pressing. The recent Veronica Falls single was like that; the vinyl was the same, but the sleeves listed different labels, depending on whether it was the UK or US version. It's cheaper for the labels to do it this way than to do their own respective pressings.
juepucta
New user

Post by juepucta »

Much obliged, sir.

-G.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

version sound wrote:Longtime lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd chime in (finally). Great record. To answer the question that another member posted; Best record since Songs in A&E. I know that I'm in the minority of both Spiritualized fans and music fans in general, but Pure Phase has always been the gold standard for me. All of their other records are great, but none compare to that one for me. I'm glad to hear some psychedelic elements creeping back in. I enjoy Spiritualized as an epic rock band, which they have been since LAGWAFIS (incidentally, their most annoying and disappointing record, IMO), but as a fan dating back to the Spacemen 3 days, I miss the druggy psych elements from that band and early Spiritualized.
welcome to the board! I do miss the druggy elements myself too, but I also like the version of Spz that has evolved with more traditional songcraft and cleaner sounds. I don't think Jason will ever truly go back there now.. he shouldn't pretend to be anything he's not.

I'm still listening to SHSL a lot and think it's a fine, fine record albeit with a couple of weak songs and some production issues. I do like the variety and the fact it covers a lot of facets of Jasons sound.
one song that has grown on me if Life Is A Problem- the lyrics could be better but I like the way it is largely built on a lovely bed of strings rather than strummed guitars. I've gone full circle on that song- loved the live version in 2009, then got bored of it, now really like the studio version!!
and I Am What I Am needs to be longer.. I really wanna hear those horns kick off!
JakeCardigan
Known user

Post by JakeCardigan »

angelsighs wrote:and I Am What I Am needs to be longer.. I really wanna hear those horns kick off!
Seconded.. love to hear those horns kick off and spiral away into sonic bliss
[url]http://adventuresinthesoundscape.com/[/url]
[url]http://www.mixcloud.com/adventuresinthesoundscape/[/url]
spunder
Known user

Post by spunder »

JakeCardigan wrote:
angelsighs wrote:and I Am What I Am needs to be longer.. I really wanna hear those horns kick off!
if only! would love a freeform sax special. anyone else notice the vaguely annoying similarity to 'Connected' by Stereo MC's in the vocal melody to this? doing my nut in.........
taikonaut
Known user
Location: at the gates requesting new passwords that never ever work

Post by taikonaut »

spunder wrote:
JakeCardigan wrote:
if only! would love a freeform sax special. anyone else notice the vaguely annoying similarity to 'Connected' by Stereo MC's in the vocal melody to this? doing my nut in.........
yes, there should have been a three minute brötzmann sax solo in that song.. evan parker and that other guy are good but J. said brötzy would be on the album..
I do hear some vague similarities to connected and also the sopranoes theme song.
I still prefer the old I am what I am

imo this track should be included on an ep of re-recorded tracks a la the abbey road EP
Jason Pierce wrote:the pop part of Spiritualized is the bit I'm most uncomfortable about
nghst
Known user

Post by nghst »

I'm just finishing up listening to Sweet Heart Sweet Light for the 69th time on iTunes. :D Right now it ranks as my favorite Spiritualized album with Songs in A and E coming in second. I should say I only listen to Spiritualized now. That's why I'm racking up the big numbers.
blackcockerel
Known user

Post by blackcockerel »

Does anyone think the WAV files sound better than the CD then? Might try and get hold of them if so. I'm aware of the vinyl problem that was rectified, and that some people think the production is deliberately odd, but I just can't get over it.
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

I think the album sounds as it does because I'm guessing it was recorded mainly at home. The vocals definitely sound recorded in a front room, or a small room with little reverb. I'd say the guitar were also recorded at home- They sound almost recorded straight into a computer, giving Doggen those guitar parts that sound so badass and metallic. I have occasionally recorded a Fender into a Coopersonic pedal straight into a computer and the sound is very raw and harsh, but doesn't sound synthetic or lacking the character you normal do have to sacrifice when not using a guitar amp to record. Of course, I could be entirely wrong.

I like the production. To me, it really suits the material. It was all a bit shocking initially (not just the production, but some of the songs-I couldn't believe Little Girl when I first heard it). But when you give yourself over to it, it's a brilliantly written and produced album. I don't care how soppy Freedom is, it totally gets me every time. I'd wager that's got to be a really personal song for him, because it's very blunt in both the production and the words.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Man, I can't imagine recording electric guitar parts direct on anything other than a rough demo. Bad idea. I do hear what you're saying, though, the lead line on the second half of "Hey Jane" could definitely stand to be a bit warmer than it is. Still, I'd like to think that this isn't a corner that Pierce would be willing to cut while making a Spiritualized album.
heisenberg
Known user

Post by heisenberg »

TheWarmth wrote:Man, I can't imagine recording electric guitar parts direct on anything other than a rough demo. Bad idea. I do hear what you're saying, though, the lead line on the second half of "Hey Jane" could definitely stand to be a bit warmer than it is. Still, I'd like to think that this isn't a corner that Pierce would be willing to cut while making a Spiritualized album.
Yeah, it's not really a good idea unless you're making a demo or fucking about. But the sound some of those freakouts have on that album is very similar to a punk 'straight into the desk' type of sound to my ears. Certainly compared to previous albums anyway, the guitars seem so dry and without any effects akin to a very punk, lo-fi sound.

There's so much trickery with guitar recording anyway I'd say a lot of bands are doing direct into the board recordings like this these days, whether it's sacrilege or not. If not Spiritualized, then bigger bands like Nickelpap et al.... the guitar is just a huge slab of sludge produced into hell that you wouldn't know any different. I think this is the reason why 'guitar' music sounds so bad these days- producers don't give a shit about guitar tone as much as making a soundfile that sounds acceptable squished as small as possible.

Anyway, I've digressed...
blackcockerel
Known user

Post by blackcockerel »

I'm all for lo-fi and muddy production, love There's A Riot Goin' On for instance, but for me it just doesn't work here on some of the songs. Heisenberg eh, Breaking Bad fan by any chance?
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

heisenberg wrote:bigger bands like Nickelpap et al.... the guitar is just a huge slab of sludge produced into hell that you wouldn't know any different. I think this is the reason why 'guitar' music sounds so bad these days- producers don't give a shit about guitar tone as much as making a soundfile that sounds acceptable squished as small as possible.
you've the hit the nail on the head here. a lot of modern music, even pretty good rock stuff, often has shite guitar tone. part of the problem is production and also mastering.
wouldn't neccesarily pin this on SHSL though, it definitely has production issues but can't quite put my finger on it.
I wouldn't mind it if was lo-fi in a kind of 'playing in a room' style. maybe it just needs more reverb? :)
ononist
Known user

Post by ononist »

Freedom is brilliant. At the RAH gig I thought it was too sappy and George Harrisonesque. It still got me then but it gets me everyday now.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

i also despaired when i heard Freedom on the bootlegs. i found it bizarrely MORish & frightfully dull.

my feelings have changed somewhat since getting the album however. lyrically it's brilliant.
however, the middle section & basically the last two minutes i think are uninspired crap. it goes nowhere except that dreadful progression into the chorus. it goes on too long.

& i've found that i actually prefer the promo version! #
to me it seems somehow more homely & more deathly (which, are ultimately the same thing).
his 'tinkering' i think had the reverse impact he was wanting.....
gonna burn brightly
for a while
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

What r the girls singing on IAWIA??
gonna burn brightly
for a while
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

it's my third most listened to spz record after lagwafis and ag. some of the songs do little for me but the heights it reaches are awesome