The old promo DVD

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

ash
Known user

The old promo DVD

Post by ash »

Hey funksters...

Somehow managed to find a copy of the Arista Come Together/Electricity promo DVD in a store here in Melbourne for the princely sum of AUD20 (~8 pounds) whilst picking up a Spacemen 3 cd... was quite blown away to find a copy, however when I asked the store owner a little more about the availability of it, he seemed to think that it wasn't all that difficult to get a hold of... Is this the case, or is he talking crap? I always thought it was something of a rarity...

At any rate, they have one other copy, so if anyone local is interested in getting their hands on it, let me know...
Juzba
Known user

Post by Juzba »

Not a rarity in the sense, that it's quite easily available on the net...
Then again, it's not in every store due to its age (it's not exactly hot shit for anyone but fans)

Bought one from a fnac (chain of stores that sell electronics, cds, books etc.) in Bordeaux, France in 2002. There were a few copies left, and there they were in the Music DVD bin filed in the "S" section.
cyanide breathmint
Known user

Post by cyanide breathmint »

i see that every time i go to the sf amoeba, its usually around 6 or 7 dollars
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

It was released commercially too. The only promos I ever saw had a hole punched thru the upc code. But thats in US. I am not sure about other countries.
Horrorflick
Known user

Post by Horrorflick »

I got mine on ebay for a very reasonable sum...