Onomatopoeia Records - Pinhead Nation

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

ononist
Known user

Onomatopoeia Records - Pinhead Nation

Post by ononist »

New release coming out on my label next week. Up to the mods whether this is self-regarding nonsense or not. Details below if anyone is interested. Free soundcloud page if anyone wants a listen http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfullte ... ead+nation

Forthcoming release on my label - Pinhead Nation - Luck Had Nothing To Do With It. Produced and mixed by Bic Hayes so I hope this passes the spam test. The Pinheads played with Levitation (or was it Panixphere?) too. Gideon Coe played a track on BBC6 last night.

"The latest Onomatopoeia Records release will be out on Feb 27th 2012. The album has been 17 years in the making and it’s time has finally come. The 13 tracks are punky, poppy,angry, funny, fast, loud, quiet, intense and always changing. They are folklore songs to drive mad men sane.

You can stream the whole album for free on a temporary Soundcloud page.
Distribution is being handled by Cargo so you should have no problem getting hold of it from record shops, Amazon, iTunes and all the other usual places on vinyl, CD or download. You can also buy direct from the label.

Tracklisting:
Jail On Wheels
Model Citizen
Gardener’s Question Time
Saturday Song
I Love My Wife
Ground Floor Flat
Fetish
Tetchy
Bantam Dreams
Make Constructive Use Of Your Leisure
Years Of Neglect
Park And Ride
March Of The Pinheads

Luck Had Nothing To Do With It was produced and mixed by Christian ‘Bic’ Hayes, who also plays keyboards and contributes handclaps and backing vocals, and mixed by Tim Smith, who also contributes handclaps and backing vocals.

It’s fair to say that without the simple but inspirational message of Make Constructive Use Of Your Leisure that this record label may never have existed".

Email onoman@onophonic.com for more info or to join email list.