Fuse interview w/Jason

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

sunny
Site Admin

Fuse interview w/Jason

Post by sunny »

Sorry if this has been posted before- I just saw it thanks to 'nghst' posting it in the 'huh?' thread. It's good enough to be worth repeating anyway. :D

http://www.fuse.tv/2012/03/best-album-o ... -pop-sound
'Come and rock and roll me over, Let's get this damn job over.'
nickh
Known user

Re: Fuse interview w/Jason

Post by nickh »

Nice interview and as previously posted “The Chocolate Watchband were better than The Beatles” is a fucking classic line (listening to Dark Side of the Mushroom right now).
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

nickh wrote:Nice interview and as previously posted “The Chocolate Watchband were better than The Beatles” is a fucking classic line (listening to Dark Side of the Mushroom right now).
That line made me so happy...
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
somakoma
Known user

Post by somakoma »

probably been posted before but here´s a three year old five minute interview from swedish public tv..

pretty sure they don´t block out foreigners like the beeb

http://svtplay.se/v/1457534/prat_med_spiritualized
spaceman85
Known user

Post by spaceman85 »

chemo
almost had
a
tear
spaceman be alright
cheers
Hofstadter
Known user

Post by Hofstadter »

Hadn't heard of the Chocolate Watchband until I saw this interview last week. Then today I saw an album at a tiny little used record shop on St. Marks in the East Village in nyc but it was 60 bucks or so, didn't want to drop that much -- considered it though. Grabbed Happy End's first album tho for 35 bucks instead. Can't wait to get back to LA where it will be waitin' for me! Almost picked up a copy of the Transparent Radiation EP, but went for the japanese record instead, just 'cause I'd never heard it before and always wanted to.