Did anyone else notice that...

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

slidesong
Known user

Did anyone else notice that...

Post by slidesong »

...the opening track, Huh? (intro), is an abridged, orchestral version of Life is a problem? I caught onto it because of the whistling. Pretty neat, me thinks.
heisenberg
Known user

Re: Did anyone else notice that...

Post by heisenberg »

Or that he doesn't mention Samantha Morton on the thank yous on the sleeve, and has songs on the album about falling out with friends? :lol:
jadams501
Known user

Post by jadams501 »

I knew it was from somewhere on the album, but hadn't quite placed it. It's almost as good as when Spaceman would release full instrumental versions of things, I'd love that for Life Is A Problem, Sitting On Fire, etc. in the same way that the Cool Waves instrumental is a gorgeous and distinct take on the song.
bbbhenko
Known user

Post by bbbhenko »

i also noticed this by wanting to sing along with the 'life is a problem' lyrics... :D
synthiA
Known user

Post by synthiA »

heisenberg wrote:Or that he doesn't mention Samantha Morton on the thank yous on the sleeve, and has songs on the album about falling out with friends? :lol:
I think the reason for her being mentioned on A&E was because it was her that led him to the Harmony Korine collaboration. Not mentioning her on this album is not indicative of a fallout.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

yes, did notice.

Also noticed the thanks to Kate Moss on the back. Swanky!