UK Tour

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

olan
Known user

UK Tour

Post by olan »

...in November. Check prescriptions. Cambridge and Leeds for me. London on a Monday night is just not possible, sadly.
Shinesalight
Known user

Re: UK Tour

Post by Shinesalight »

Fucking brilliant.... they're coming down to Brighton again!!!! And I might even go to the London show the previous night at the Roundhouse. Got a friend who works there who may be able to get me on the guest list 8) :D
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Looking forward to the tour, will be killer!
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

yessssss!!
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

Leeds for me too!!! Hurray!!!!!!!
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

Shinesalight wrote:Fucking brilliant.... they're coming down to Brighton again!!!! And I might even go to the London show the previous night at the Roundhouse. Got a friend who works there who may be able to get me on the guest list 8) :D
someone i know went there and the floor was wet and there was no sign down and he slipped and his wrist was seperated from the rest of his body- he's going to loose thousands unable to work properly- he is going to sue them for as much as he can
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

The Dr wrote:
Shinesalight wrote:Fucking brilliant.... they're coming down to Brighton again!!!! And I might even go to the London show the previous night at the Roundhouse. Got a friend who works there who may be able to get me on the guest list 8) :D
someone i know went there and the floor was wet and there was no sign down and he slipped and his wrist was seperated from the rest of his body- he's going to loose thousands unable to work properly- he is going to sue them for as much as he can
Not good. Particularly for one of the best UK venues I have ever been to...
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

The Dr wrote:
Good luck with that! A similar incident happened to a friend of mine in a Dublin venue and they strung the case out until she accepted a much smaller amount than she probably would've got in the courts. Funny thing is though, ever since her fall the place always had people out mopping up spillages immediately.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
solarflarez
Known user

Post by solarflarez »

Quote from the Roundhouse website......
Spiritualized will play a one-off UK show at the Roundhouse this November with tracks from their eleventh studio album, Sweet Heart Sweet Light.

really? ANOTHER one off show? mmmn :| and eleventh studio album?? :o
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

sunray wrote:
The Dr wrote:
Good luck with that! A similar incident happened to a friend of mine in a Dublin venue and they strung the case out until she accepted a much smaller amount than she probably would've got in the courts. Funny thing is though, ever since her fall the place always had people out mopping up spillages immediately.
thanks, the thing that anoyed him most was that he was having a quick leak before going backstage to meet his personal hero paul weller, i say anoyed most in the least serious terms as he runs a guest house and now can't even tie his shoes!
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”