Twitter Q&A

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

sunny
Site Admin

Twitter Q&A

Post by sunny »

Sorry if this has been posted already...

Caught this mini Q&A as I was walking home from the hair dressers... it's over now, but you can still see the questions if you type in the hashtag;

#eMusicSPZD

and for answers;

@officialSpzd

(in Twitter obviously)
'Come and rock and roll me over, Let's get this damn job over.'
mojo filters
Known user

Re: Twitter Q&A

Post by mojo filters »

Well that sounded like a good idea in principle, however it's the first time I've really tried to use twatter and I'm not keen to try again.

It was a whole big effort of opening and going between many different browser tabs to make any sense of it all, after which I learnt fuck all of interest, except maybe 'Mary' is his favourite tune to play, and he likes sleeves on records and CDs...though the last one is rather stretching it in the interesting stakes.

Not that there was much to work with - the one potentially interesting question about the 'Hey Jane' video didn't even get answered, the rest of the answers bordered on autopilot responses.

If I've not managed to use this twitter shit properly and missed out on some decent material, please correct me. However meanwhile I'll continue to avoid it, since the actual UI itself is so unfriendly...fuck knows why folks are always banging on about it if it usually takes so much effort to use :roll:
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle