Cardinal Fuzz

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

sonic124
Known user

Cardinal Fuzz

Post by sonic124 »

Not been here in a while but to say ive been busy...Its a plug so no problems if you want to take down.
Ive launched a label called Cardinal Fuzz. Ltd releases by the likes of The Heads, Hookworms,Goat,Hills, Lumerians, Cult Of Dom Keller, Dead Sea Apes, Sunlight Service Crew, You're Smiling Now But We'll Turn Into Demons, Watchout!, Pontiacs and Asteroid no4 all on the upcoming list

First batch are ltd cds made by Sam Giles (who makes The Heads ltd rooster releases) in Vinyl replica flipbacks and vinyl replica cds hand stamped inserts...lot of time/effort has gone into it...

You can buy here
www.cardinalfuzz.bigcartel.com/

or not of course
Dave
niamhm
Known user

Re: Cardinal Fuzz

Post by niamhm »

looks like some good stuff ,keep my eyes peeled, :)
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Worth adding that Cardinal Fuzz is a welcome side effect of the wonderful Optical Sounds fanzine, so the same musical approach is at the fore of the label. With some friendly advice and support from such fantastic people as Rocket Recordings and The Great Pop Supplement, Cardinal Fuzz is going to be pretty cool.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

I was at a record store today and picked up a copy of "Record Collector News" - the free monthly 'zine that is often stacked by the till/door at used record stores. Just sat down to read it and came across their article on Cardinal Fuzz and Fuzz Club. This is good exposure to the US market for both these labels.

http://recordcollectornews.com/2013/12/ ... r-of-fuzz/
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Thats great. I've pass ed the link onto the The Cosmic Dead boys... they deserve as much exposure as possible. :D