Sonic Cathedral 10p sale

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

angelsighs
Known user

Sonic Cathedral 10p sale

Post by angelsighs »

via twitter, Sonic Cathedral are having a 'march madness' sale with various items for 10p!
I picked up the 'Cathedral Classics' compilation.

http://soniccathedral.bigcartel.com/cat ... march-sale

they are also selling 'Psych for sore eyes' badges and T shirts (not for 10p though)
Broc
Known user

Re: Sonic Cathedral 10p sale

Post by Broc »

Yeah saw that, got the whole Psych bundle - what a set.

Nat is also stocking vinyl copies of Lorelle Meets The Obsolete's previous LPs, only place I've seen this is from the States so very happy about that.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Got that email earlier today. I'm holding out for some tastier items to appear.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
Broc
Known user

Post by Broc »

I know what ya mean Sunray, the irony is a 10p record translates into about €4 when it's sent to Ireland.

Their 10p stock is a little limited but I picked up that Japancakes MBV covers 7" and Nat will package it with the Lorelle LPs totally free. What a dude!

Sonic Cathedral and Nat remind me of Randal Nieman of Fuxa and Mind Expansion Records. Also Dom and GPS. We're lucky to have them.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Cathedral Classics vol 1 for 10p is the bargain of the century, the best of SC's first 20 singles! I don't mind that I paid full price on release; I already had CD promos of the 7"s but was keen to get them all (well the majority) in one place.

I very much agree with the above sentiments - Nathanial is a veritable national treasure in bringing new and reinvented artists' work to the masses, both live and recorded.
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle