BROKEN HEART - URGENT

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

mustaclary
New user

BROKEN HEART - URGENT

Post by mustaclary »

Hey, I dont know much about this band but can you tell me if this is one of their songs, because there are rumours that it was leaked out and is in the new rasmus album. Me n some peeps think it may be white lion, the eagles or this band. please email me to tell me if its one of their songs! Its claribellicus@aol.com
the ad is:
http://images.clickmusic.co.uk/stream/rasmus.html

thanks a billion, :P
musta xxx[/url]
F_mustaclary,clary,crow,anti,pyro_F
mark
Known user

Post by mark »

Is this a joke ?
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

no fucking way!!!!! white lion have a new album.

stupid cunt.

i mean come on, the eagles, white lion. i dont even wanna know what rasmus sounds like.

xxxshonnxxx

p/s and don't yous start on me, he had it coming!
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Most of the mentioned bands are unknown to me, but after 3 seconds listening of what seemed like revolting MOR AOR I withdrew. Most unpleasant.
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

haha the pleasures of growing up in america during the 80's. hair metal galore on MTV.

xxxshonnxxx
Juzba
Known user

Post by Juzba »

They (The Rasmus) sound like utter shite (all production, no music), and presumebably the poster is from an overhype fan site trying to confirm shit
I'm ashamed to even live in the same city as that "band"

Some people call their music Rock N Roll. Personally, I think it's just as rebellious as j-walking.

Don't you just fucking hate it, when said people put shit like "URGENT" in the topic
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

Could you all be any more patronising????

mustaclary asked a genuine, if woefully misguided, question and all you could muster was a barrage of rude remarks designed to show how 'superior' you are.
Mustard
Known user

Post by Mustard »

Hardly a barrage, Mate, although there was no need to call mustaclary a cunt. Only 2 of the posts have a go at him/her personally, the others are slating the music, and with good reason!
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

Mustard wrote:Hardly a barrage, Mate, although there was no need to call mustaclary a cunt. Only 2 of the posts have a go at him/her personally, the others are slating the music, and with good reason!
only 2??

statistically that means that 40% of people on this website would have a go at someone for posting a message about a band they thought was shit
what happened to love peace and understanding?

or alternatively if you have to abuse them, can't it be gentle teasing abuse rather than overbearing, smug and superior...........it reminded me of the way comic book guy sneers at people in the simpsons.
sly saxon
Known user

Post by sly saxon »

it does get a bit Lord of the Flies around here sometimes, aye.
It's all happening!
Mustard
Known user

Post by Mustard »

True, and one of the reasons why I don't post all that often on here, although it is an interesting board for browsing.

But 40%? I see where you got the figures from but I think you're way off the mark. My guess is that many more people viewed this thread without making any comment at all.
sly saxon
Known user

Post by sly saxon »

mind you, did you actually HEAR that shit? I mean, we ain't talking borderline here. It was kitemarked, weapons grade awful.
It's all happening!
Starfish
Known user

Post by Starfish »

So, is this QuickTime clip actually Rasmus?
I've heard their 'emo' stuff on Kerrang Radio and this doesn't sound like them at all.
This clip really does sound like, Europe, Styx, Sammy Hagar, Asia and all those bollocks bands that get advertised on the Greatest Soft Rock Ballads mail order albums.

Maybe, as mark suggested, this is a joke. After all, it has been 'leaked' to the fans.

Anyway, mustaclary, as you may have gathered by now, in answer to your original question, no, this is not a Spiritualized song.

The Spiritualized song of the same name is on the Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space album, and you would be doing yourself a big favour if you got hold of a copy.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

I think Mark had it pegged right off the mark. Gimme a break. White Lion, The Eagles or Spiritualized? Why pick on White Lion and The Eagles? Thats like saying "not sure if its Pavorotti, The Bee Gees or Public Enemy".

I started a joke, it got the whole world laughing..........
mark
Known user

Post by mark »

spliffboy wrote:
Mustard wrote:Hardly a barrage, Mate, although there was no need to call mustaclary a cunt. Only 2 of the posts have a go at him/her personally, the others are slating the music, and with good reason!
only 2??

statistically that means that 40% of people on this website would have a go at someone for posting a message about a band they thought was shit

or alternatively if you have to abuse them, can't it be gentle teasing abuse rather than overbearing, smug and superior...........it reminded me of the way comic book guy sneers at people in the simpsons.

WORST POST EVER
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

mark wrote:
spliffboy wrote:
only 2??

WORST POST EVER
It can't be the worst, surely?....all i did was ask for a little love
sly saxon
Known user

Post by sly saxon »

It's all happening!
Juzba
Known user

Post by Juzba »

I think you can be a bit patronising towards people, who post topics with CAPS LOCK and the word "URGENT". "The Rasmus" hardly defines the word urgent in my dictionary.

(I am taking this too seriously) :o
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

true, we can be pratonising......we should stop short of rude and abusive though!
DROP ACID NOT BOMBS!