New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, spzretent, BzaInSpace, runcible

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby MODLAB » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Hofstadter wrote:
revisiting some old stuff, dusting off this bolt from the black...



Great stuff from some hometown boys.

:)
Design.
MODLAB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 6:52 pm
Location: Stuck in a spacetime interval.

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby niamhm » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm

1st new track from upcoming White Hills is a suitably ass-kicking, call and response type riff but it`s the, in the main, restrained lead parts that are making it for me, some right nice touches.

niamhm
Known user
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby ro » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:00 am

SO BEAUTIFUL.

ro
Known user
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:45 pm
Location: LET THE LIGHT BE FOREVER GREEN

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby niamhm » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:14 pm

New Tune from Peter Perrett, pretty astonished to hear something this accomplished from him in 2017 tbh. Reminds me of The Only Ones with a dose of Sweet Jane and some of Lou`s New York, so yeah that`s basically an Only Ones tune!! A very pleasant surprise
niamhm
Known user
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby nghst » Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 pm

These guys are my newest discovery.

nghst
Known user
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby Hedspace » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm

Hedspace
Known user
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby niamhm » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Forest Swords - Panic, starts kinda fractured but when it all come together, man. When the bass kicks in at 1.20 and 3.45. that`s quite a sound as well, great track.
niamhm
Known user
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby niamhm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Not seeing any youtube video`s here, has the youtube facility been disabled or is it my pc that`s playing up? been like this for a wk or two now?
niamhm
Known user
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby sunray » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 pm

niamhm wrote:Not seeing any youtube video`s here, has the youtube facility been disabled or is it my pc that`s playing up? been like this for a wk or two now?


You are not alone. Thought it was just my laptop playing up.
I'm losing my edge, but I was there...
sunray
Known user
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:07 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby nghst » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:53 am

sunray wrote:
niamhm wrote:Not seeing any youtube video`s here, has the youtube facility been disabled or is it my pc that`s playing up? been like this for a wk or two now?


You are not alone. Thought it was just my laptop playing up.


This also happened to me. I use the Google Chrome browser and in the address bar there is an icon that when selected allows me to see the videos. I think there is something about YouTube videos that are not "secure" so Chrome blocks them now, maybe other browsers too.
nghst
Known user
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby Hedspace » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:22 am

nghst wrote:
sunray wrote:
niamhm wrote:Not seeing any youtube video`s here, has the youtube facility been disabled or is it my pc that`s playing up? been like this for a wk or two now?


You are not alone. Thought it was just my laptop playing up.


This also happened to me. I use the Google Chrome browser and in the address bar there is an icon that when selected allows me to see the videos. I think there is something about YouTube videos that are not "secure" so Chrome blocks them now, maybe other browsers too.




Click on the shield icon in your address bar on the right and select override
https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... 4?hl=en-GB
Hedspace
Known user
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am

Re: New 'Song Of The Day' Thread

Postby spzretent » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Wanna jump start your day?
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
spzretent
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Location: Motor City

Previous

Return to Music (Dedicated to Fuzzhead)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests