The Warlocks for free!!!!

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

olan
Known user

The Warlocks for free!!!!

Post by olan »

If you like The Warlocks and are on Facebook, the band have posted a bunch of download codes for much of their back catalog. The codes are for Bandcamp links to the Surgery, Skull Worship, Heavy Deavy Skull Lover, Phoenix and finally The Mirror Explodes albums. Simply go to the FB page for advertising their Feb 11 show at The Bootleg Theatre in San Francisco and fill yer boots!
MODLAB
Site Admin

Re: The Warlocks for free!!!!

Post by MODLAB »

Thanks!
Design.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

MODLAB wrote:Thanks!
No problem. I sent a text to most of the folk I know who like this mob, so I suspect that these codes won't last long. :D
MODLAB
Site Admin

Post by MODLAB »

Thanks again! I didn't have Surgery and Mirror Explodes so that's a great bonus since I do like HD and Phoenix.

:)

M
Design.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Cheers Olan. Just got in from work and am on the case now. :D 8)
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
KingHarry
Known user

Post by KingHarry »

olan wrote:If you like The Warlocks and are on Facebook, the band have posted a bunch of download codes for much of their back catalog. The codes are for Bandcamp links to the Surgery, Skull Worship, Heavy Deavy Skull Lover, Phoenix and finally The Mirror Explodes albums. Simply go to the FB page for advertising their Feb 11 show at The Bootleg Theatre in San Francisco and fill yer boots!
Thanks for this Olan.
Not sure if I'm being thick - but I saw a load of DL codes, but they all seem to result in a DL of The Phoenix LP, couldn;t see how to get any of the others?
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

KingHarry wrote:
olan wrote:If you like The Warlocks and are on Facebook, the band have posted a bunch of download codes for much of their back catalog. The codes are for Bandcamp links to the Surgery, Skull Worship, Heavy Deavy Skull Lover, Phoenix and finally The Mirror Explodes albums. Simply go to the FB page for advertising their Feb 11 show at The Bootleg Theatre in San Francisco and fill yer boots!
Thanks for this Olan.
Not sure if I'm being thick - but I saw a load of DL codes, but they all seem to result in a DL of The Phoenix LP, couldn;t see how to get any of the others?
Just page further down. You should find more. If not, bung me a PM.
KingHarry
Known user

Post by KingHarry »

olan wrote:
KingHarry wrote:
Thanks for this Olan.
Just page further down. You should find more. If not, bung me a PM.
Nice one - thanks!