Acoustic Mainlines t-shirt (medium) wanted

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

One Asian Under A Groove
Known user

Acoustic Mainlines t-shirt (medium) wanted

Post by One Asian Under A Groove »

I have but one regret about being at the famous Edinburgh Queens Hall show on the first Acoustic Mainlines tour: I bought a lovely grey/cream t-shirt with a shiny Spaceman on the front and tour dates in light blue dotted around the front, but I bought it in what appears to be a child's size. At the time, it fitted me as I was a skinny wee thing who thought that t-shirts should be worn tight and short like Serge from Kasabian.

Now that I'm older and less daft, I wish I'd bought it in a medium. Would anyone have one in that size to sell? I would happily pay a full price for it, and I'd even throw in my original 12-year-old girl's size t-shirt in return too if you wanted to have it for posterity.
James T
Known user

Re: Acoustic Mainlines t-shirt (medium) wanted

Post by James T »

I have one you can have for free. It might be a large. It's at my parents place but I'm going there tomorrow so I will double check its wha you're looking for. It's definitely grey with the spaceman, says j spaceman on one of the sleeves and has the dates on the front.
One Asian Under A Groove
Known user

Post by One Asian Under A Groove »

James T wrote:I have one you can have for free. It might be a large. It's at my parents place but I'm going there tomorrow so I will double check its wha you're looking for. It's definitely grey with the spaceman, says j spaceman on one of the sleeves and has the dates on the front.
That's so generous and kind of you. I would really appreciate it. It sounds exactly like the one I'm after. I'll send you a PM with my details. I will of course sort you out for postage and that, at the very least. Unless you're in Edinburgh, in which case I can buy you a drink instead! Thanks so much.
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Don't worry about it, postage will be minimal anyhow. If I do end up in Edinburgh any time though, I never turn down a drink. Just pm me your details and I'll send it this week!
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

James T wrote: I never turn down a drink!
Mrs Shines can vouch for that :wink:
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Aye, I owe a few out after that Slowdive show!