Highest Show shirt for a Peaceful Autumn

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

ro
Known user

Highest Show shirt for a Peaceful Autumn

Post by ro »

I have a Highest Show On Earth limited edition maroon/turquoise t-shirt from the run that Alan & our beloved moderators did with Jason's go-ahead in 2013. Someone here who's passing it on very kindly sent to me. I think it's terrific but I'll just never wear it, and I'd love for one of you folks to have it, y'know, keep it in the family. So, anyone who missed out on that run (of 60?) please let me know and I'll send it out to you. It's a size L with a very faint smallish stain above the design and a small easily-sewn hole between shirt and neck. In fact maybe I'll just stitch that up for you. It still looks beautiful, is clean and comfy, and all yours just say the word. Xo Ro

(putting this in "music" because the original post was here, mods pls move to "other" if you feel the need)
Laz69
Known user

Re: Highest Show shirt for a Peaceful Autumn

Post by Laz69 »

I'd love it if its going. I'll PM you. Don't have any Spz shirts left any more.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

I've a whole wardrobe of tshirts I can't/won't ever wear. They're too important to me to risk getting them damaged.
:|
gonna burn brightly
for a while
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

Laz, terrific! I sent you a message, it's all yours.

jack white wrote:I've a whole wardrobe of tshirts I can't/won't ever wear. They're too important to me to risk getting them damaged.
:|
That's funny. I'm picturing that episode of your reality show:
Entire Wardrobe Of Pristine Band Tees In Moth Balls!

I have 2 band t-shirts: one I made for my friend's Blue Cheer spoof band. It's black sharpie on a white tee. The other is a raggedy Butthole Surfers one circa 1987. Those two are all I can manage for now :shock: