Please Help In Identifying A J Spaceman Composition ...

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

ABOCA
Known user

Re: Please Help In Identifying A J Spaceman Composition ...

Post by ABOCA »

Pretty sure it is The Fuck Buttons - Olympians (Spaceman Vs. The Olympians Remix) from 2010.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

Good knowledge ABOCA!

Had forgotten about this. Am listening to the original tune now, which is pretty tasty. Remix up next.
ABOCA
Known user

Post by ABOCA »

You're very welcome. Glad to be of assistance. Coincidentally I was listening to that track only the other day. I dug out a compilation I had put together featuring this, along with two other remixes by J where he had added his own vocal - Cut Copy and Goldfrapp. I also had the two Kenzo tracks and the Mississippi Space Program one on there. Almost like a new Spiritualized album!
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

ABOCA wrote:You're very welcome. Glad to be of assistance. Coincidentally I was listening to that track only the other day. I dug out a compilation I had put together featuring this, along with two other remixes by J where he had added his own vocal - Cut Copy and Goldfrapp. I also had the two Kenzo tracks and the Mississippi Space Program one on there. Almost like a new Spiritualized album!
I did something similar for a mix in the car for my kids. A poppy selection of spz tacks including Perfect Miracle, Here it comes, Always together with you, and the Groldfapp and Cut Copy remixes (slightly less poppy). Also AC/DC its a long way to the top. Singing time in our car is quite fun. :mrgreen: