12 disc LAGWAFIS selling help

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Nathan_kinder2016
Known user

12 disc LAGWAFIS selling help

Post by Nathan_kinder2016 »

Im looking to put my copy up on eBay (cuz of money reasons) and I just wanted to know what price I should b looking to start at and what I should b reasonably aiming for?
catweazel
Known user

Re: 12 disc LAGWAFIS selling help

Post by catweazel »

Just look on Discogs for an average, obviously also depends on condition, etc (opened pills, creased box...)

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/607356?ev=rb

Average condition seems to sell for about 160 euros (at the top of the page)
Nathan_kinder2016
Known user

Thank you. It's pretty good condition so I'll go by that :)
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Hopefully your not a financial advisor and/or accountant, because your not very good with figures, but maybe you are ?

Your really not a SP3 or SPZ fan are you ? Why would you buy the 12 cd package and then flog it a few days after getting it ? I read your " skint at the moment " and now must sell ?!?! You ONLY just got it. And now you want to flog it for 160 pounds when you bought it for 50 pounds ?

Then your asking what is " rare " so that you can find/buy/flog for a profit. Hey, I guess capitalism and profit is good ...

Been a Spaceman forever and I would never ever sell my stuff like you just did. No worries. Hey, everyone needs to make a buck ...
Nathan_kinder2016
Known user

Ok so I get your point of view. Entirely. So I'm not offended.
I've been a fan since 98 when I got given LAG and fell in Love with it. So much That I lost my V to Cool Waves. Then LICD got released and I got the special edition. Bought their music since and seen them live a few times. Heard about the 12 pill box ed every Now and then thru the years but figured it was urban myth. Then I saw it come up on auction. So I bought it and was over the moon when I won it. Thought I'd start collecting all SPZ rare stuff is they're my fave band and it would cool. Then something sh-t happened. As I'm not normally an item person I have only one other thing worth of value. Luckily enough I have a friend That lives close to me that owns a copy. Who told me they own the exact copy (This is when I told her I won the pill copy on auction) and would of sold it to me instead. So in the future I do hope to own a copy again.
Im not flipper or accountant or anything like that. My instagram nathsmakes will vouch for that.
Sorry if I rambled on a bit. I didn't want u to get the wrong impression of me that's all