wedding present virtual gig tmrw

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

ro
Known user

wedding present virtual gig tmrw

Post by ro »

putting this here bc not sure it’ll be seen by tomorrow in ‘gigs’

https://scopitones.co.uk/archives/8536
niamhm
Known user

Re: wedding present virtual gig tmrw

Post by niamhm »

Has any one else here tried one of these virtual gigs?
Seems to be quite the thing now in these new set of circumstances we`re having to endure, I see Earthless are putting one on later this month, 24th I think, thinking about shelling out the £11 for that one.
Might be the closest I get to a live gig for quite some time but can`t help thinking me myself, laptop and beer might be a bit ... soulless compared to the actual thing, helping the artist I suppose so that`s something.
Just had an email informing the Dean Wareham I`d so been looking forward to has been rearrange to the end of Jan 2022 :shock:
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Pat Fish has done a bunch of gigs from his front room on Facebook. They've been decent and I've been happy to pay money into the tip jar. I'm not sure I want to shell out £12 to the likes of Dice to watch a stream. I would rather give the band all the money.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

olan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:51 pm Pat Fish has done a bunch of gigs from his front room on Facebook.
ooh, that’s good to know! thank you.
low has been live on instagram every friday.

i’d love for us to have a thread of who’s doing what online, whether tickets or tip jar. there’s a long winter ahead of us..