Happy New Year

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

olan
Known user

Happy New Year

Post by olan »

Hope 2021 is safer and less scary than 2020 for you all. Beyond wishing a rousing fuck off to 2020 a year so bad that I want to forget everything about it, I hope that everyone has a happy healthy and incredibly dull 2021. The regular excitements/panic attacks of 2020 are too much for a man of my age....
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year

Post by spzretent »

Happy New Year Olan and everyone else.
I look forward to the day, hopefully in 2021, when we can hug people, kiss people, shake hands, see live music, travel internationally, you know the simple things we always took for granted.
Here is to hoping for a happy and healthy 2021.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Happy New yr guys, Happy New Years to one all, and good riddance to the shit show that was last yr,
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Happy new year to you all!
O P 8
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

#Brexit2021
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Happy New Year everyone! I can only echo what others have said - apart from you spacemanrich as Brexit is a very depressing start to the year so thanks for that!

Hoping for live music, eating out and some sort of proper social contact with friends and family this year...
beaker73
Known user

Post by beaker73 »

Best wishes to ya’ll for 2021!
"I've been drinking all night long, but my hands are steady"
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

A belated Happy New Year to you all. Surely things can only get better? (I say that after just finding out my son's school is closing until further notice and I am trying to get my head round the Brexit changes that will effect my record label :roll: )
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

All the best for the new year. Let it make you groove but let it spin you with caution. Only good ideas shall prevail. No darkness and no sadness.

Brexit comments are heartless. I don't want to see all the money that i need to pay extra for ordering from UK :roll:
rapideye
Known user

Post by rapideye »

Another late Happy New Year to everyone. I can only be optimistic towards things opening up and having a little more freedom to enjoy things towards the summer. GIve it month or so til reality sets in and disappointment returns.

IMO Brexit was always a shit-show and nothing has changed my mind one bit. Take back control, my arse. We've been mugged. I've been reading on a cycling forum how some EU suppliers have stopped shipping to UK for now.

Anyone for dry January? Me neither.