*** Spaceman Reissue Program ***

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

PopeJez
Known user

Re: *** Spaceman Reissue Program ***

Post by PopeJez »

Spiritualized UK store now open!
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

UK store how has it for pre-order...
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

angelsighs wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:24 pm
sunray wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:37 pm I'm with Olan here. Not the slightest bit sad. LGM & PP were two albums in need of a well executed reissue, which appears to be the case here. Besides, BZA was entertaining a lady on Saturday night thereby striking a blow for all of us board nerds.
Good to know others are on the same page! With no gigs or holidays to look forward to, having a little series like this to look forward to at intervals is great. Simple pleasures and all that.
All the merch they are releasing alongside it too- great for us hardcore fans! Which going by your post above, you seem to be going all in on yourself Joycey :) I think you've single-handedly paid a good part of Jason's rent this month!
Ha! :D I think a few others here bought every bit of merch so i've been relatively restrained :lol: Under normal circumstances i'd have bought the record and probably a t-shirt but like you say, no gigs or holidays so i could square the expense with myself!
Plus LGM is far and away my favourite Spiritualized album and one of my faves full stop so it's grand.

I'll dip in for the Pure Phase merch too as my original shirt, while still glowing strong, is a bit tatty at this stage. After that i doubt i'll be picking up anything at all (other than the records) as i personally feel the merch and regular sleeves took a severe nosedive after PP. Boring covers and drab t-shirts imo. I guess the series of prints would make a nice collection but i don't have the wall space.
Like Spzretent i really don't need any more tees but i couldn't resist these ones!
toomilk wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:56 pm Really don't like the new packaging of it though. We'll see what they do for the others!
Not a fan of it myself either. The front cover is nice but the rest of it doesn't do much for me. And whoever said polylined sleeves should be standard with vinyl, i couldn't agree more. It's something i appreciate Adam doing at Drone Rock Records.
Sim wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:53 pm Are they only showing the tracklisting for the CD or have they modified the vinyl tracklisting so it matches the CD now?
HHV.de has the vinyl listed with the original tracklisting (two versions of the title track). Was the second version just put on to fill up space on the original? I always thought it was a waste of a track. Even an instrumental of a different song would have been preferable.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

looks like no art print this time? surprisingly as I know some people would have liked a complete set. glow in the dark tee though- no brainer! and green mug.

what is it people aren't liking about the packaging- is it the minimalist approach? I agree this can go either way and can look a bit cheap. but it's not like these are that different to the originals.

I never knew about the tracklisting differences between CD and vinyl versions. was it a case of just splitting the title track across two sides or something?
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

The Pure Phase campaign is now up in the store. I tried to order a shirt and the glow in the dark LP from the US store and the shipping came out to $39! I had to buy the LP by itself ($7.50 shipping) and then the shirt separately ($5 shipping). Strange.
charles w
Known user

Post by charles w »

£17.53 inc p+p for a cd. I can post a cd for not much more than £1.....p+p is £3.13 for this.

It's not the 1980's.

I'm fairly sick of being ripped off and won't be buying.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

Seems like there is an issue with the shipping costs.
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

Scratch that, up on Fat Possum UK now, and Norman....

** oops, bit behind, forgot to refresh!

Post by Sim »

angelsighs wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 pm I never knew about the tracklisting differences between CD and vinyl versions. was it a case of just splitting the title track across two sides or something?
I have a theory that Good Times may not originally have been intended to be on the album (see the track listing on the original vinyl sleeve, and on the new TShirt). Not sure if Jason changed his mind or they ended up with a spare side of vinyl but they put it on the last side of the vinyl together with a second Pure Phase (which is longer than the version on side C by almost a minute).

It's definitely odd as Good Times is really out of place there.

Post by Dreamweapon »

Just a thought - as the next album in the campaign will be LAGWAFIS, how different do you all think this will this be to the artist approved VMP version?

I have my LGM and have ordered PP, and thinking how lovely these will be. Having said that, it does seem a shame that the opportunity hasn't been used to give the albums the same lush reworking that ATP did with LAGWAFIS a few years ago and delve into the vaults for different versions and bonus tracks. Not having a moan, but thinking out loud....

I also still have my old original long sleeved blue glow in the dark LGM shirt and would love some more of the merch, but haven't quite got round to justifying that. I've also spent a lot of money last week to finally getting round to getting my original 1992 LGM tour poster properly framed. Looks wonderful but it's all money!!!!
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

eelnekwah wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:36 pm
Starfish wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:07 am Was the vinyl supposed to come with a download code/card?
I can't find one - and it's quite common to have them included with vinyl releases.

Otherwise you can't listen to it on the train, in the car, in the office, etc.
Different label I know , but when I bought Fontaines DC - A Hero's Death , it didn't come with a download code . I emailed Partisan records and they emailed me a code . They said they have stopped putting download cards in with records as not many people actually use the download code , and have done this as a way to reduce their carbon footprint a little .
Be worth firing Fat Possum an email.
I emailed Fat Possum and they came back to me the same day with a download code - EXCELLENT service!
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Re: shipping.'
I tried ordering the Ltd. LP/Print bundle, mug and badge and the S&H was $91. WTF?
For less than that $91 I ordered the LP/CD from Fat Possum and the mug and badge from the US Spiritualized shop.
I have emailed the new management and let them know. Something is very wrong.
I'll let you all know if I get a response.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Sim wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:17 pm I have a theory that Good Times may not originally have been intended to be on the album (see the track listing on the original vinyl sleeve, and on the new TShirt). Not sure if Jason changed his mind or they ended up with a spare side of vinyl but they put it on the last side of the vinyl together with a second Pure Phase (which is longer than the version on side C by almost a minute).

how did I not notice that!!
and why wouldn't they update the T shirt?? or do they want to keep it vintage!

thing is, Good Times is a totally different mix on the EP and the album isn't it? so it can't have just been chucked on. unless, as I suspect, Jason being a bit of a perfectionist, was always messing around with different mixes of his songs.

charles w wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:00 pm £17.53 inc p+p for a cd. I can post a cd for not much more than £1.....p+p is £3.13 for this.

It's not the 1980's.

I'm fairly sick of being ripped off and won't be buying.
as others have said, something seems to be off with shipping. if people just want the music they can also order from a good record store anyway. these don't seem super limited. it's just the merch you *have* to get from the store.
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

angelsighs wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:35 pm
Sim wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:17 pm I have a theory that Good Times may not originally have been intended to be on the album (see the track listing on the original vinyl sleeve, and on the new TShirt). Not sure if Jason changed his mind or they ended up with a spare side of vinyl but they put it on the last side of the vinyl together with a second Pure Phase (which is longer than the version on side C by almost a minute).

how did I not notice that!!
and why wouldn't they update the T shirt?? or do they want to keep it vintage!

thing is, Good Times is a totally different mix on the EP and the album isn't it? so it can't have just been chucked on. unless, as I suspect, Jason being a bit of a perfectionist, was always messing around with different mixes of his songs.
Who knows. Odd thing is the tracklist on the rear cover of the CD does include Good Times so it's not like they'd finalised the artwork and didn't want to revisit it.

The other reason for my pet theory is that I have a Pure Phase CD master from Abbey Road which omits Good Times.

Post by dselevan2 »

So is the track list going to be the original vinyl or the CD ?

It would be kind of cool to have the CD track list to differentiate from the original, which sounded pretty good I think.
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

I've checked a couple of sites and the track listing looks as below. Which makes sense to me - you don't need 2 x Pure Phase and Lay back / Good Times work really well together.

1. Medication
2. The Slide Song
3. electric Phase
4. All of My Tears
5. These Blues
6. Let It Flow
7. Take Good Care of It
8. Born, Never Asked
9. Electric Mainline
10. Lay Back in the Sun
11. Good Times
12. Pure Phase
13. Spread Your Wings
14. Feel Like Goin’ Home
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

angelsighs wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 pm looks like no art print this time? surprisingly as I know some people would have liked a complete set. glow in the dark tee though- no brainer! and green mug.

what is it people aren't liking about the packaging- is it the minimalist approach? I agree this can go either way and can look a bit cheap. but it's not like these are that different to the originals.
Surprised at the lack of a poster, a complete set seemed the way to go alright. With the glow in the dark shirt i do wish the front print was as large as the back one. This has been a bugbear of mine with Spiritualized shirts over the years, too small a print. I'll hold off buying a mug until i receive my LGM one and see if it meets my required size for a satisfying cuppa!

As for the new packaging, now that i've seen it properly Pure Phase looks good, but LGM i just find very dull. I like the LGM cover but the inners and back sleeve are really boring and uninteresting.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

spzretent wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:28 pm Re: shipping.'
I tried ordering the Ltd. LP/Print bundle, mug and badge and the S&H was $91. WTF?
For less than that $91 I ordered the LP/CD from Fat Possum and the mug and badge from the US Spiritualized shop.
I have emailed the new management and let them know. Something is very wrong.
I'll let you all know if I get a response.
Management are working on it. They have been very responsive.
mywhitenoise
Known user

Post by mywhitenoise »

TheWarmth wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:53 pm The Pure Phase campaign is now up in the store. I tried to order a shirt and the glow in the dark LP from the US store and the shipping came out to $39! I had to buy the LP by itself ($7.50 shipping) and then the shirt separately ($5 shipping). Strange.
Thanks for the tip. Saved $15 by ordering my items separately, rather than buying them all together. Usually you're given a discount for the more items you buy!
mywhitenoise
Known user

Post by mywhitenoise »

Dreamweapon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pm I emailed Fat Possum and they came back to me the same day with a download code - EXCELLENT service!
I did as well...but do the wav files they sent you sound any different to you? As far as I could tell it sounded the same as my existing digital files of the album that I've had for years.
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Ordered PP - glow in the dark vinyl for show, CD for go...
Birdmaan3
New user

Post by Birdmaan3 »

Are the LGM T-Shirts still available anywhere? Left it late as usual and the store has gone all things Pure Phase now.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Birdmaan3 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:27 pm Are the LGM T-Shirts still available anywhere? Left it late as usual and the store has gone all things Pure Phase now.
They are in the US/CAN store. I have not looked at the UK store.
https://store-us.spiritualized.com/
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

You can still get to the LGM shirts, mugs etc if you select Merch from the store menu, otherwise it defaults to the PP stuff

https://www.spiritualized.com/collections/merchandise

Post by Dreamweapon »

mywhitenoise wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 pm
Dreamweapon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pm I emailed Fat Possum and they came back to me the same day with a download code - EXCELLENT service!
I did as well...but do the wav files they sent you sound any different to you? As far as I could tell it sounded the same as my existing digital files of the album that I've had for years.
They've confirmed the WAV files are the remastered version
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Welp, spend too much. Got the usuals, the art prints, black shirt, and the baseball tee. They totally got me with the baseball tee.

Also wondering about Ladies and Gents. Maybe an all-black pressing of the artwork? Bring it on...
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Someone’s already got a copy up for sale on eBay for £59.99.

Really annoys me when people buy up the limited stock seemingly in the sole intention of flogging it at a ludicrous profit. Hasn’t even been released yet.
eelnekwah
Known user

Post by eelnekwah »

Dreamweapon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pm
eelnekwah wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:36 pm
Starfish wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:07 am Was the vinyl supposed to come with a download code/card?
I can't find one - and it's quite common to have them included with vinyl releases.

Otherwise you can't listen to it on the train, in the car, in the office, etc.
Different label I know , but when I bought Fontaines DC - A Hero's Death , it didn't come with a download code . I emailed Partisan records and they emailed me a code . They said they have stopped putting download cards in with records as not many people actually use the download code , and have done this as a way to reduce their carbon footprint a little .
Be worth firing Fat Possum an email.
I emailed Fat Possum and they came back to me the same day with a download code - EXCELLENT service!
Result :D :D
Multi
Known user

Post by Multi »

hey everyone, been a bit!

i'm not getting these LPs until my birthday on May 26th, so if someone could very kindly PM me the digital files so I can hear two of the best albums in creation... it would be insanely appreciated!
mkb
Known user

Post by mkb »

Didn't realise it when ordering LGM, but noticed today that there's a bandcamp site

https://spiritualizedband.bandcamp.com/album/pure-phase

Prices are in $ so might be more use if you're ordering in the US, but bandcamp cd/vinyl orders come with a download in the format of your choice as standard, so if that would be handy for anyone then I recommend buying from there.
michielster
New user

Post by michielster »

Hey, was wondering if anyone who got any of the LGM T-shirts could post some pictures? Especially interested in the glow in the dark and red one.
Also wondering what sizes are like before I buy one myself. Thank you!
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Great to hear...what email did you guys use for the Fat Possum contact?
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

Trying to order a shirt and vinyl. Shipping is $28, that’s fairly ridiculous, particularly when the shirt is already $30.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Multi wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:31 pm hey everyone, been a bit!

i'm not getting these LPs until my birthday on May 26th, so if someone could very kindly PM me the digital files so I can hear two of the best albums in creation... it would be insanely appreciated!
I'm guessing the download for PP won't be available until the release. With regard to LGM, I'm not really sure whether mods would be happy for these files to go up here for general download as it's a formal legitimate release....?
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Vancouver wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:05 am
I just went to the FP website and had a look at some of the email contacts. My email got shunted around but was still dealt with within a few hours. REALLY great service. I've been assured that the WAV files are for the remastered version.
theseblues
New user

Post by theseblues »

Hi All,

Always viewing the forms but never post, but jumped on to ask are the reissues on apple music and spotify or is its the same versions but just with the album covers changed?

Thanks
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

For those still looking for the white LGM Pie and Vinyl in Southsea (great shop) are advertising it as a re-press in June. Must still be demand for this.

SPIRITUALIZED – “LAZER GUIDED MELODIES” (2021 RE-ISSUE) //FAT POSSUM// (RE-PRESS JUNE 2021)
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

mkb wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:31 am Didn't realise it when ordering LGM, but noticed today that there's a bandcamp site

Prices are in $ so might be more use if you're ordering in the US, but bandcamp cd/vinyl orders come with a download in the format of your choice as standard, so if that would be handy for anyone then I recommend buying from there.
Bandcamp changes currency depending on location. Or at least gives you the cost in your own currency. You would probably have a small conversion fee added on top of the total. Just checked there and the black vinyl is €24.08 + €6.64 shipping if in EU.

EDIT: I ended up ordering this and immediately got a download. I opted for Flac. I'm assuming they're of the new version but haven't had a listen.
Last edited by sunray on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

By the way, if anyone is looking for an art print with their PP it looks like Recordstore.co.uk have got them this time:

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordsto ... urce=Email
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

mc wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:55 pm One side in, and although the vinyl is a wee bitty warped (no worse than most modern pressings I end up getting mind) it sounds absolutely incredible. No surface noise whatsoever, amazing clarity, sounds amazing turned up loud, just wonderful :D
Same here, warping is a pain in the butt, not so bad I`m going to register a complaint but it is there :roll:
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Glow in the dark LP edition now sold out, according to the spiritualized.com shop
O P 8
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Dreamweapon wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:33 am
Vancouver wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:05 am
I just went to the FP website and had a look at some of the email contacts. My email got shunted around but was still dealt with within a few hours. REALLY great service. I've been assured that the WAV files are for the remastered version.
cheers, I'll try my luck.
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

BzaInSpace wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:46 pm Glow in the dark LP edition now sold out, according to the spiritualized.com shop
US buyers, Portly Possum still has GITD for pre-order.
https://store.fatpossum.com/products/pure-phase

Use code FATPOSSUM20OFF for 20% off your purchase. If you already used it, try a different email address. :)
suskind
Known user

Post by suskind »

mkb wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:31 am Didn't realise it when ordering LGM, but noticed today that there's a bandcamp site

Thanks for this!
I didn't even realize they had a bandcamp page but I just ordered PP from there. For some weird reason, spiritualized.com quoted me some USD 30 for shipping an LP and a pin, whereas on the bandcamp site I only paid about a quarter of that. It's just a shame that the LGM vinyls are sold out here (also no merch).
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

toomilk wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:54 pm Also wondering about Ladies and Gents. Maybe an all-black pressing of the artwork? Bring it on...
I reckon mirror-board sleeve with black or blue lettering for L&G and Orange with silver writing for LICD (although the latter may be too similar to ANH).
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

sunray wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:09 pm
toomilk wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:54 pm Also wondering about Ladies and Gents. Maybe an all-black pressing of the artwork? Bring it on...
I reckon mirror-board sleeve with black or blue lettering for L&G and Orange with silver writing for LICD (although the latter may be too similar to ANH).
I did mention this earlier in the thread too
Dreamweapon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:18 pm Just a thought - as the next album in the campaign will be LAGWAFIS, how different do you all think this will this be to the artist approved VMP version?

I have my LGM and have ordered PP, and thinking how lovely these will be. Having said that, it does seem a shame that the opportunity hasn't been used to give the albums the same lush reworking that ATP did with LAGWAFIS a few years ago and delve into the vaults for different versions and bonus tracks. Not having a moan, but thinking out loud....
What do people think? Is there anything in the Spaceman vaults that could still come out?
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Just so people in the UK/EU know, Monorail now have the glow in the dark version for pre-order.

As far as I'm aware the LAGWAFIS mix is the same as the VMP one. I'd much rather the original album version of the title track instead of the Elvis mix... The updated artwork is an interesting point, but probably just like the special edition one do you think?
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

US buyers, Portly Possum still has GITD for pre-order.
https://store.fatpossum.com/products/pure-phase

Use code FATPOSSUM20OFF for 20% off your purchase. If you already used it, try a different email address. :)
Wow! Thanks for this. Canceled my original order and place a new one w/code.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Greeny wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:03 pm By the way, if anyone is looking for an art print with their PP it looks like Recordstore.co.uk have got them this time
that's weird, why only from there! it doesn't even say whether it's A2 like the other one as well.

Dreamweapon wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:27 pm What do people think? Is there anything in the Spaceman vaults that could still come out?
I'm sure there's stuff in the vaults- not a huge amount (they are not the kind of band who do traditional demos?) but I am sure there is stuff. but we certainly won't hear it as part of this campaign- it does seem a straight ahead remaster deal. and Jason never seemed particularly keen to do that kind of stuff.

I assumed that Ladies and gentlemen packaging would be black like the previous reissue.. but now you've all got me thinking..
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Ordered with Art Print. Think am done now, have the VMP LAGWAFIS and just cannot see how they could improve on that :!:
'Remember, change is not good'
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

I seem to be a bit late too the party on all of this. Picked up the LGM mug and black vinyl from the site on Saturday only to then get an email from my contact at Resident Records in Brighton to say he'd managed to bag me a copy of the sold out white vinyl. While celebrating my success I came on here only to find out that the Pure Phase reissue had gone live and missed out on the glow in the dark vinyl. Hoping that Resident will come good again. Would have ordered the PP mug too and added it to my LGM order if I'd known...Doh!

In the meantime I got this t-shirt printed up to celebrate the LGM reissue as its my favourite album of all time 8)
Attachments
Spiritualized t-shirt.jpg
Spiritualized t-shirt.jpg (450.48 KiB) Viewed 52928 times
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Shinesalight wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:15 pm I seem to be a bit late too the party on all of this. Picked up the LGM mug and black vinyl from the site on Saturday only to then get an email from my contact at Resident Records in Brighton to say he'd managed to bag me a copy of the sold out white vinyl. While celebrating my success I came on here only to find out that the Pure Phase reissue had gone live and missed out on the glow in the dark vinyl. Hoping that Resident will come good again. Would have ordered the PP mug too and added it to my LGM order if I'd known...Doh!

In the meantime I got this t-shirt printed up to celebrate the LGM reissue as its my favourite album of all time 8)
That shirt is superb. Where did you manage to get it?
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Maybe I've missed this in the thread somewhere...but is LGM actually remastered? The site says "mastered from original..." but never uses the word remastered. But I swear in the initial announcement it did? Or maybe I was just assuming?
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

I don't think its a remaster. I had really hope it would be, but i don't hear enough to suggest it has been. Still sounds decent through.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

The vinyl should be a noticeable improvement over the original. The CD nope.
PopeJez
Known user

Post by PopeJez »

I agree. The LGM and LAGWAFIN vinyl remasters sound amazing. However I can't hear any difference with the LGM CD or Pure Phase Flac
Sim
Known user

Post by Sim »

LGM & PP are described as half speed masters from the originals so should be better quality but not remastered as such.

But if LAG is the same as the VMP pressing then that should be remastered I think?

Post by Sim »

Actually no, I'm getting confused. I think LAG was also cut from the original masters so not remastered either. Is that right?

Post by PopeJez »

L&G - Lacquers Cut From Original Tapes By Barry Grint At Alchemy Mastering
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

I definitely think LGM (in all formats) was remastered in the sense there has been a new transfer from the original analogue tapes - but not in the usual ‘remaster’ where everything is pumped up for sheer volume with compression etc (see “loudness wars” etc)

In saying that, the new version of LGM in digital (and vinyl) sounds considerably and awesomely better than the original formats ever did.

With the digital, everything just sounds so much clearer with a bigger soundstage. The bass gets to dub territory in places.

You still should always play this stuff loud, but I no longer have to go up to 11.

The vinyl edition is just beyond however.

And Sunray! It was a beautiful night 🤣
O P 8
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

Ok, you've convinced me to badger Fat Possum for a DL code now :)
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Peas & Carrots & Ham hock & Bok choy & Radish.
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

Laz69 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:38 pm I don't think its a remaster. I had really hope it would be, but i don't hear enough to suggest it has been. Still sounds decent through.
Cheers.
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

spzretent wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:47 pm The vinyl should be a noticeable improvement over the original. The CD nope.
Oh for sure. This pressing, not surprisingly, makes my Plain copy irrelevant except to look at the original artwork.
Vancouver
Known user

Post by Vancouver »

mc wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:54 pm Ok, you've convinced me to badger Fat Possum for a DL code now :)
They gave me one. Maybe we should all just share them here privately rather than continue to bother them lol.

BTW, hit up the warehouse email for the code.
mywhitenoise
Known user

Post by mywhitenoise »

Vancouver wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:53 am
mc wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:54 pm Ok, you've convinced me to badger Fat Possum for a DL code now :)
They gave me one. Maybe we should all just share them here privately rather than continue to bother them lol.

BTW, hit up the warehouse email for the code.
Anyone have the Bandcamp FLAC for Pure Phase? ...that is if there's any difference at all from the original CD.