The REAL Complete Works

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

purespace
Known user

The REAL Complete Works

Post by purespace »

As spin off from the CWVII bantering, I offer the following:

I am willing to make five sets of the seven cdr collection of spz b-sides and rareties that was posted to the CWVII thread by me. The cds were the result of a collective effort of a lot of Spz fans on Chris Barrus' old site at no-fi.com and were taken from personal collections and made into a master set.

The only two rules: if you become a lucky recipient, you cannot sell the cds or make copies for sale. Period. Trading only. AND you must continue the tree: make copies for the next five in the cd tree, etc. You must also tell those that you make copies for the THEY cannot sell these things either. Sharing only. A few people tried that on ebay when the project first started up and we, of couse, hunted them down, harrassed them, and turned them over to the ebay authorities :twisted:

If you don't feel that you can abide by these simple rules, I will withdraw my offer. The track listing is on the CWVII thread. Please know that the labors of the seven cds were out of pure love of Jason's music and a collective desire to be able to share our collections with others of like mind/soul and therefore they should be shared with the same sentiment :D

Cool?

Now, who wants it?

The first five get it.

P.S. I will not be back online until 1/5/04.
mazza
Known user

Post by mazza »

jeez man, i'm salivating big time !!!!!!!! :shock:
Last edited by mazza on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheWarmth
Known user

The Real CW

Post by TheWarmth »

I'd love to have a copy of the Real Complete Works and certainly wouldn't sell copies on ebay or anything like that. You can email me at firefire90@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!!
perfect presciption
New user

Post by perfect presciption »

I would love a copy of this. You can email me at adamsmmoving@yahoo.com. Cheers.
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

I'm down.
hit me off.
dank42@juno.com
Heady
Known user

Post by Heady »

Hi Steve,

Mind if I get a copy of this one too and send em on please...?

Address is: stehead@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Steve
Horrorflick
Known user

Post by Horrorflick »

Yes, I would love a copy. I am a very prolific trader on Soulseek and Kazaa, so I would be more than happy to share. Email me at stranger@wideopenwest.com :shock: :D :shock:
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

thanks for looking out, i would love to get my hands on those discs. looks like i might be #6 :cry: , so if you can't squeeze me in keep me in mind for the next go round. spaceman1@optonline.com
Morton Gould
New user

Post by Morton Gould »

To any of the five lucky recipients of the real complete collections, please honor your promise to purespace and send it my way.

thanks,
magicrub78@yahoo.com
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

A copy of this would make my YEAR, and it's only 5 days old!!!

natwrongun@hotmail.com
unkle_karl
Known user

Post by unkle_karl »

I'd love a copy of that, so if anyone wants to pass on their copy that'd be awesome: unkle_karl@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Karl
ORBITAL
Known user
Location: Drinking Breaker at night, in the cold duchess light.

Post by ORBITAL »

Id love a copy of the CD's too
One Asian Under A Groove
Known user

Post by One Asian Under A Groove »

Fantastic idea, I was salivating at the tracklisting for the 7cd set when I first saw it. I'd be grateful for a copy too please, cheers: neilsharma10@liverpoolfc.net
Mustard
Known user

Post by Mustard »

I'd be eternally grateful if someone could send me copies of the cd....like a kind of late Xmas present.
ribblemanilla
Known user

Post by ribblemanilla »

Shit I've missed the boat but would love if someone could hook me with the real comeplete works up at some stage and I can trade with them.
Whether I get them or not have to say nice one for making the Real Complete Works, great idea, fair play to ya Purespace
anyway its ribblemanilla@hotmail.com if anyone can
tremelovirus
Known user

Post by tremelovirus »

If anyone gets this set and wants to trade.Please give me an email.Tremelovirus@aol.I have a couple of cool shows you might not have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

Morning, and happy new year to every one.

I'd love it if someone in the tree could pass me a copy on of this collection, and I'll likewise spread the love....

RichardClews at Operamail dot com
anorthernsoul
Known user

yes yes

Post by anorthernsoul »

yeh, i'd like to put my name down. hopefully there's good people still taking note of who's interested. i know a few people who'd love it, too. i still haven't heard nothing hurts, so ...

calciumdeficient at hotmail dot com

ta!
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

AND THE 5 WINNERS ARE:
The Warmth
perfect prescription
good dope/good fun
heady
Horrorflick

Please send your shipping addresses to shcje@yahoo.com

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

Please contact the above individuals for your copies as each has graciously agreed to help out the next five sets of folks who want the cds.

Spiritually,
Steve.
purespace
Known user

Re: yes yes

Post by purespace »

Nothing Hurts is actually one of Jason's first live sharings of the yet to be heard Stop Your Crying during the LAGWAFIS tour. He replaced the live show opener of Oh Happy Day during the LAGWAFIS tour with this "new" yet to be released song. Mostly you hear him singing "nothing hurts you like the pain. . ." so, for lack of a song title, we called it nothing hurts for the the cd set.

Steve.P.S. Wait until you hear the live version of LAGWAFIS!

anorthernsoul wrote:yeh, i'd like to put my name down. hopefully there's good people still taking note of who's interested. i know a few people who'd love it, too. i still haven't heard nothing hurts, so ...

calciumdeficient at hotmail dot com

ta!
spacedudesteve
Known user

Post by spacedudesteve »

I'd love to have one of those cd's, so if one of the lucky 5 could do me a copy I'd be very grateful:

spacedudesteve@hotmail.com

ps I couldnt log in on saturday (despite being able to view the board - its my crappy pc) and I would have been one of the lucky 5! bugger!
Josh6773
Known user

me too?

Post by Josh6773 »

As with all others, I too would love a copy of the set......
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

:lol: As I stated earlier I would love to obtain copies of these discs, if one of the five that will be receiving these could include me in there tree I would be forever greatful. Will supply blank discs in advance if needed. :D

spaceman1@optonline.com
appledelphy
Known user

Post by appledelphy »

just an idea:

I know someone here spoke of bittorrents a while ago..

If anyone with a good fast ISP could host the seed then we could all (well those w/ cable or better) get it.
I´m sure we could keep it alive for a while (I would certainly help uploading it a long time after my dl was done).

I even think it would be legal - read somewhere spz allows non-commercial live taping..

too bad I only got a rotten cable myself (and ehrm..no cd:s).
ononist
Known user

Big CD set

Post by ononist »

i'd love one of these pls (for those lucky 5 named above) I have traded with a couple of people around here.

Anyone interested please email and i'll send a list.

ononist@onophonic.com
Silent Corner/Empty Stage
Known user

Post by Silent Corner/Empty Stage »

I would love to get a copy. I could supply blanks. Unfortunately I am burnerless at the moment. If anyone would be up for getting shows on DAT lemme know! I have tons to trade. I'm HOPING to get a new burner soon but with a newborn it's kinda hard to justify spending $$$ on a burner!

Mark

LandsEndDrums@msn.com
MLavallee@bergerkahn.com
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Would someone kindly add me to their tree?
grim66
Known user

add to the tree

Post by grim66 »

I know I'm probably a bit late here, but I would love to be added to the tree, and I will make as many copies as I can for people, way more than 5 if need be. I have access to blanks CDs galore. please, think of me. :)
Mustard
Known user

Post by Mustard »

If someone from the lucky 5 would include me on their tree I would be most grateful. I will happily send blank cd's in advance.

Hope to hear from one of you soon!
DMTboy
New user

Post by DMTboy »

Hello all. I won't be able to sleep thinking about the possibility of getting my hands on this set. Would someone please kindly email a message of salvation to me? I promise to keep the tree growing like a maniac.
Thanks, and my email is:

tloparrino@ftci.com
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

The 7 cd sets were mailed out yesterday to the five lucky winners. Please contact them to keep the tree going. :D

Steve.
Richard
New user

Post by Richard »

i would be very glad of a copy as well please.
anewman
New user

Post by anewman »

I'd be amazingly happy if somebody could B&P me a copy of this, or (even better) post it online somewhere as SHNs. Thanks!
helm
Known user

Post by helm »

i think this is a great idea. what level of the tree are we at? can i apply?
Clownbait
Known user

Post by Clownbait »

I would love to be able to get a copy of these cds. If anyone can help me out please email me at clownbait@kapowrecords.com[/url]
eelnekwah
Known user

Post by eelnekwah »

Good on you Steve
Can't remember seeing so many SPZ ers worked up into such a frenzy.
Good timing!!
Oh - and if anyone could put me on their tree that would be great.Ta
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

Hi, could someone please add me onto their tree? I can trade all manner of bootlegs with you in return, from My Bloody Valentine to Brian Wilson to Primal Scream.

Cheers, graeme@rawkstar.net
sty
Known user

Post by sty »

i would love a copy of these.

if anyone down the tree could sort me out itd be much appreciated: skircoatg@hotmail.com

nice one for compiling such a comprehensive collection!
Horrorflick
Known user

Post by Horrorflick »

I just received my copy of the set today. The first five people to email me will receive a copy of the set. (Preferably, you'll be located within the USA because overseas postage is kinda expensive.) If you are one of the five, please understand that I'm a student and very busy. (It might take me a little while to get the set out to you, but you will get it.) 8) :D 8) :D 8) :shock: :D 8)
Heady
Known user

Post by Heady »

I've had quite a few emails sent to me RE: a copy of the CDs. As soon as the CDs arrive with me I'll contact the first five which I received, and then they can contact those on the MB who have requested a copy, I guess.

Cheers!

Steve
Hedspace
Known user

Post by Hedspace »

If you have the time (as you do the generosity) can you mail me @ hedpsace@iol.ie

thanks in advance

Kevin
Last edited by Hedspace on Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joemac
Known user

The REAL Complete Works

Post by joemac »

Hi all,
could someone please ad my to their tree, i'd be eternally grateful...

joemac@oxygen.ie

thnx,
joe
ninhalo4teen
Known user

Post by ninhalo4teen »

Id love to get onto the tree, i am in the states and its a good that this is goin on, with all the online trading scandals its good to see that people can get together and do something that is good for all.

I will give to 5-7 people depending on demand, preferably in states but no worries accros the big pond.
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

If this Complete Works set is withen the rules of the band's taping / trading policy, perhaps some kind spaceman could upload it to http://www.sharingthegroove.org, provided they have the ways and means. It sure would benefit in circulating what seems to be in high demand. I do not have a copy or I would do the honors myself. If someone does not step up, I can do the deed if someone sends a copy my way. How ever the chips fall. . .it would be nice if we can make it happen. There has been a lot of great Spiritalized hosted on sharing the groove.