The Stevenson Ranch Davidians

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Billy_Whizz
Known user

The Stevenson Ranch Davidians

Post by Billy_Whizz »

In my partial drunken slumber before bed a song from the mid 00s came to mind. I still think it's beautiful so thought I'd post. Anyone else know of these guys? Their releases are very infrequent (last was 2017) but I kinda like them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WKC_nC2YgE
REVOLUTION * PURITY * LOVE * SUICIDE * ACCURACY
purespace
Known user

Re: The Stevenson Ranch Davidians

Post by purespace »

I have that album and it's excellent. They've been discussed here quite a bit in the past if you do a search.
I think I feel it coming on
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Have enjoyed both their albums, and they are a pretty decent live band too. Supported The Warlocks on their last UK tour. Defo a case of separating the art from the artist as the front man has some questionable politics.
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

Laz69 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:17 am Have enjoyed both their albums, and they are a pretty decent live band too. Supported The Warlocks on their last UK tour. Defo a case of separating the art from the artist as the front man has some questionable politics.
Agreed on the separating the art for sure
I think I feel it coming on
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

What's the story there then? Couldn't really find anything online other than an interview which, going by his answers, hinted that he might be a bit of a conspiracist.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
burningwheel
Known user

Post by burningwheel »

Yeah I was fb friends with him but got sick of his bs and he was kinda a dick. Plus he was supposed to me a a guestlist once but he didn't follow through
[url=http://www.loveisforever.org]Primal Scream, My Bloody Valentine, Swervedriver, Chapterhouse, The Telescopes, Loop, Verve and more![/url]