Kendrick Lamar - ‘Mr. Morales & The Big Steppers’

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Kendrick Lamar - ‘Mr. Morales & The Big Steppers’

Post by BzaInSpace »

:shock:

Twice listened to this. It’s quite something. I look forward to this weekend coming where I can listen to it in a real state.

Here’s a thing, it might not be/might be too much but as far as I’m concerned this is emotionally true & awesome.

He released this new album after a 5 year wait… and I personally I think it’s incredible.

There’s no real party bangers on it. He just seems to describe his utmost truth in dealing with life and love and consequences. It’s well worth hearing. Loud and in/and or headphones.

I’m gonna say it’s his LAGWAFIS!

I mean it needs more jazz and electricity, but it’s really something else…
O P 8
aadamm
Known user

Re: Kendrick Lamar - ‘Mr. Morales & The Big Steppers’

Post by aadamm »

I went for a long walk with it the other day, and I do think it's as impressive as you say. I'm not sure I'm going to give it the listens it deserves, as it just isn't what I'm reaching for most of the time when I'm deciding what to listen to these days, but I'm sure it will reward deep engagement.
niamhm
Known user

Re: Kendrick Lamar - ‘Mr. Morales & The Big Steppers’

Post by niamhm »

Been listening to this a lot this last two weeks, its a massive thumbs up from me, the younger hip hop heads I know don`t seem so taken with it, " not enough bangers " apparently :roll: F#@k them, what do they know, I think its marvelous and will be playing it a lot the next few months