Stereolab - Oscillons from the Anti-Sun DVD

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Juzba
Known user

Stereolab - Oscillons from the Anti-Sun DVD

Post by Juzba »

Just got this fantastic box set (3 CD's and a DVD) for 12 £ from Play, a steal really.

It's a collection of their EPs, of which I have none, so this one suits me fine.

Just took a quick peek at the DVD, which includes two performances on Later with Jools Holland. Is that really Sonic raising hell with the oscillators?
Chaza
Known user

Re: Stereolab - Oscillons from the Anti-Sun DVD

Post by Chaza »

Juzba wrote:Just got this fantastic box set (3 CD's and a DVD) for 12 £ from Play, a steal really.

It's a collection of their EPs, of which I have none, so this one suits me fine.

Just took a quick peek at the DVD, which includes two performances on Later with Jools Holland. Is that really Sonic raising hell with the oscillators?
Yeah, great set. It probably is Pete on that, as he did play with Stereolab on several occasions and I think was close to becoming a member/touring member. I could say for sure, but I fell asleep while watching the dvd the other day.
asd2112
Known user

Post by asd2112 »

That is sonic. Great box set, thanks for posting would not have heard about it otherwise.
i don't want to be your lover i just want to be your victim

asd
burdman72
Known user

blog

Post by burdman72 »

if ever you feel like you might be missing out what is new and interesting, check this site out

http://blog.largeheartedboy.com/