Amazing Grace

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Eric's Trip
New user

Amazing Grace

Post by Eric's Trip »

Could someone tell me the difference between the special edition and normal versions? I haven't bought it yet and the only obvious difference is the colour on the cover but I don't want to miss out on anything super brilliant!
Cheers
Mark
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

The difference is...wait for it....a carboard slip case...nothing special about it, the kind of limited edition packaging you expect from much lesser bands than spiritualized, if its the same price, then buy it, if not I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
twentysixdollars
Known user

Post by twentysixdollars »

I thought all versions had the cardboard slip. I have yet to encounter one that didn't.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

Same here, everyone i've seen has the slipcase. maybe it's a north american deal? or maybe the ones without slipcases are the rarities. :roll:
twentysixdollars
Known user

Post by twentysixdollars »

The situation reminds me of the "limited edition" of Lupine Howl's first album. They were literally in every major record store I visited in three different countries. It was a full year before I found one in a standard jewel case!
natty
Known user

Post by natty »

What is the bloody point in slipcases? They're just a pain in the arse if you ask me. Anyone?
appledelphy
Known user

Post by appledelphy »

agreed .. my worst (cd:s)are velvets fully loaded and 1 tablet lagwafis pill box