7 cd complete works tree: continue here

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

rkidmike
New user

7 cd complete works tree: continue here

Post by rkidmike »

thanks to purespace and everyone else who's been following through with the tree.

the tree posts are becoming more frequent on the board, so may i suggest that all branching stay in this post? also, this way there will be a queue for people who want the set, so people will get it in the order that they request.

that being said, i'm not going to try and figure out who's been waiting the longest, so the first 4 ppl who post here will get the set from me (i already have 1). when someone continues the tree, please take the next 5 ppl who are waiting and post so everyone knows who's next.

also, i'm very busy right now, so i won't be mailing them out for about a week. and i'm in the US, but i'll mail anywhere if you help out with the postage. rkidmike@yahoo.com
fonadi
Known user

Post by fonadi »

fonadi@hell.com would love to be apart of this. i am also thinking about a private Bit torrent server/ tracker, so as to speed up the whole process. might make everyone's life easier.
muggler
New user

Post by muggler »

I'd love to get this and would definitely keep it going.

-muggler
Daryn
New user

Post by Daryn »

I would love a set too! If possible and ma happy enough to create a set for others

Daryn
Belfast
Daryn Maginnis
blackcockerel
Known user

Post by blackcockerel »

I've put my name on 3 differen tposts so I'd be grateful if you'd consider me, blackcockerel1@aol.com. cheers!
Backer
Known user

Post by Backer »

If this is to be a permanent post for the tree from now. I would love to be next on the list please. I will definetly keep it going. Thanks
gto5252@hotmail.com
Phillipo
Known user

OK

Post by Phillipo »

Consider this me putting myself in the list, I'm in the UK and would prefer to deal with other UK-ers on this.

phil@phopper.freeserve.co.uk

I'd like to get the cds via torrents as well, I think that could be easier.
Mustard
Known user

Post by Mustard »

Yes, I'd also like to be included in someone's list. I'm from the UK but would gladly pay the postage from whoever is good enough to make a space for me on their list.

alanwalker94@hotmail.com

Cheers!
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

I too would like to be included on someones list for this and would gladly keep it going for others.

rameses@nildram.co.uk :)
rkidmike
New user

Post by rkidmike »

so here's the 4:

fonadi
muggler
daryn
blackcockerel

as i said, i'm very busy right now, so it'll be mailed out next week sometime. email me at rkidmike@yahoo.com with your info.
rkidmike
New user

Post by rkidmike »

so i was thinking about having to burn 35 cds...and i realized that the ppl who mentioned bit torrent were right about that being a lot easier.

so if purespace doesn't mind, i will start it up this weekend.
ekewebb
Known user

Post by ekewebb »

Me too please! I'm in the UK although I'd be happy to help out on postage from elsewhere.
Last edited by ekewebb on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peng2112
New user

Post by peng2112 »

North Carolina here, willing to do 6 sets in turn. apistat@yahoo.com
reallllllly want these, much thanks to anyone that can help out.
joemac
Known user

Post by joemac »

hey peeps, i'm in ireland & would love to get a copy & branch out to the european heads....

thnx,
joe
Hedspace
Known user

Post by Hedspace »

Hi,

Im in Ireland too and it would be greatly appreciated if I could be added to the list if one of you guys dont mind posting to Ireland.

Cheers
Kevin

hedspace@iol.ie
Last edited by Hedspace on Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laz

please, got a whole bunch of people looking to get involved

Post by Laz »

Hi,

If anyone can add me as one of their branches, i'd be very grateful.. and i can relay copies onto any one else who's interested... i've got 6 names so far and would appreciate being involved.

email: james_mccaig@hotmail.com

Thanks
jason_godman
Known user

Post by jason_godman »

I have a copy and will help people out but I am at uni at the moment and don't have equipment. I finish on march 26th for easter and can help people out then.
Brian K.
New user

Post by Brian K. »

I'm new to this board and if anybody can help me out, I'd be greatful to you.
twinside
Known user

Post by twinside »

i'm located in australia, but really wanna be a part of this, happy to post all over the globe, and to help with postage to get them here...

danfan9@hotmail.com

spz touring in 4 weeks!!!
ribblemanilla
Known user

Post by ribblemanilla »

Well Folks, had put my name down a couple of times to get a copy of this which I would fucking love but had kinda given up on the idea of getting my hands on them but the more I think about it Ive realised that I really need a copy of these CD's, Ive spent more time and money than I care to think about buying other Spz hard to get stuff so reckon I might aswell try and get a copy of this and pass on copies to others to spread the good word. So if some kind soul out there can hook me up I'd appreciate it.
cheers Im based in Ireland as well some if some of the other Irish heads on the board have heard anythingor have a copy sure drop me a line at ribblemanilla@hotpress.com
Nice one
Backer
Known user

Post by Backer »

As always i would also love to be put on someones list. Also hapy t do five copies.
ninhalo4teen
Known user

Post by ninhalo4teen »

I want a copy of this set and will do 5 copies at least for getting em. Plez send spz cds
fredo
New user

Post by fredo »

I live in Brasil and I really wanna take part to the tree. Is it still possible ?
mazza
Known user

Post by mazza »

not likely mate - it has dried up big time.