Can anyone hook me up with the real complete works?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

peng2112
New user

Can anyone hook me up with the real complete works?

Post by peng2112 »

I have 100 cdr's here, and I am willing to do seven sets for people. I have asked in all the right threads to no avail. Come on, let's get it spread out to all the people that want it, and by the looks of it, we hava e lot of people in the same boat.
Much thanks to anyone that can help us latecomers out.
Chaza
Known user

Post by Chaza »

Not to jump in, but I've just found out about this, and I'm very interested and would burn 4 copies for others. chazorder@hotmail.com is my e-mail and I'm in the USA.
DMTboy
New user

Post by DMTboy »

Please let's keep this tree going, there's still a lot of us out here that are left without a copy. This is a Spiritualized community, and communities aren't usually so cheap with the copies. Someone help us out so we can make this tree grow.
Pretty please with sugar on top.
Thank you

thoms23@aol.com
peng2112
New user

Post by peng2112 »

I am really surprised no one has tried to get in contact with me. I am willing to keep this going, as are others. Someone save us latecomers!
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

I too would like to be included on someones list. I don't mind having to wait as long as I know I am on there.

Patience is a virtue and all that. :?

rameses@nildram.co.uk
herman
Known user

real complete works

Post by herman »

yes indeed,

looks like the real complete works are just for the 'happy chosen few'.
Come on!
Where's the feeling of solidarity?
Still waiting on a reply
"Thank you"
fonadi
Known user

Post by fonadi »

some of us have been working on a bit torrent for just this purpose. as soon as i can get the whole set, i will be running a bit torrent server from my pc, which will be up and fully functional in about 7-8 days. then i can accomadate about 10 people a day, and of course, the downloads will get faster as soon as thier are more seeds for the whole thing. the set is being saved as .shn files.
Chaza
Known user

Post by Chaza »

fonadi wrote:some of us have been working on a bit torrent for just this purpose. as soon as i can get the whole set, i will be running a bit torrent server from my pc, which will be up and fully functional in about 7-8 days. then i can accomadate about 10 people a day, and of course, the downloads will get faster as soon as thier are more seeds for the whole thing. the set is being saved as .shn files.
That would be a great way to spread these files, and hopefully people will keep their windows open, I know I will.
AnthonyJ
New user

Any chance

Post by AnthonyJ »

Is there any chance of getting onto a tree for the Real Complete Works? I would be eternally grateful if somebody could add me to their list.

Thanks
ant@victorjackson.fsnet.co.uk
ninhalo4teen
Known user

Post by ninhalo4teen »

i want to get on the list and actually participate and reciprocate, please get me on a list.

Will do at least 5 copies
Phillipo
Known user

The tree

Post by Phillipo »

These trees seem to have been inflicted with Dutch Elm Disease, I think...
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

It's a pity the tree died, I'm sure theres a lot of people who would love to hear some of that music.

I posted a reply a long time ago in one of the original, or maybe the original threads and have yet to have heard anything back.

I have recieved several requests for it instead.

Has anyone tried contacting the original 'winners'?

I remember a load of e-mail addresses.

I have kind of given up, and have since obtained both volumes of official 'Works', and so now have quality versions of 'Going Down Slow' & 'Run' and I am quite happy.

:twisted:

but if anyone IS up for continuing the tree...

Let it Flow
Backer
Known user

Post by Backer »

Yeah I`m up for continuing it. If i receive a copy i will gladly do five sets.
Heady
Known user

Post by Heady »

I was one of the original 'winners', but due to a bit of confusion with moving house, etc, the CDs never arrived. Purespace and I have liaised since, and he's sending me a new set, which is very kind of him, and once I receive this I will forward to the four who emailed me previously, and one other. So, first to reply to this I will make a copy up in due course, , I suppose.

To those who emailed me, once the set arrives I'll be in touch RE: addresses, and cheers again to Steve (Purespace), for helping me out.
Phillipo
Known user

Post by Phillipo »

I'm up for a copy, if there's still space.
Brian K.
New user

Post by Brian K. »

Hey I'm new to this board. If you still have room I'd love a copy. Let me know if anybody can help me out.

:roll: