SATAN FROM THE BREEZEBLOCK

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

toby
New user

SATAN FROM THE BREEZEBLOCK

Post by toby »

Sorry to bring something up that may have been discussed before, but being only an occasional visitor to this board, I may have missed this.

Jason did a Breezeblock mix on the 2nd Sept last year. I downloaded a copy from SLSK and it contains a great great track which I am trying to find out more about. The Radio One site lists the track as:

Angel Dust OST - 'Satan (Theme)' (Savage Pencil)

I've searched everywhere for more details on this track, but am not getting anywhere. Does anyone know anythig about this track, who the artist is ?

It's a such a great song - a kinda soul track with a fantastic chorus of "I was killing for Satan".

If anyone wants a copy of the whole mix (and Jason's previous Breezeblock mix) I'm online at SLSK most days as user name : winterlong. Or you can message me on msn messenger at winterlong67@hotmail.com

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/breez ... l?20030902
mbv
Known user

Post by mbv »

this is the title of the CD, Savage Pencil Presents Angel Dust: Music For Movie Bikers (Blast First).
it's a comp of fuzzed out biker choons. it's got Blues Theme on it by David Allan from the classic biker flick Wild Angels w/Peter Fonda. you can probably still get it on CD. happy hunting!
"Hot damn! Let us rumble, keep going and don't slow down ... lets have a little fun ..."
- Hunter S Thompson