Tour - 2nd Leg - Recordings

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

spaceman13
Known user

Tour - 2nd Leg - Recordings

Post by spaceman13 »

As the first leg of the AG tour last fall produced at least a handful of recordings, where are all the tapers from the 2nd leg. Have yet to see anything on STG yet and as far as I know no one here has mentioned anything. Itching to hear the current version of Think I'm in Love everyone is raving about!
drmnyc
Known user

Post by drmnyc »

i second that!!!!!
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

For whatever reason, i think less people have been recording them on the UK tours and that is mostly where they have played this year. i didn't see many recordings surface from the 2003 UK tour, in fact only one.

i do have one from Galway this year, but to be honest it's not the best recording(not bad, but the bass is rough) and i don't think it's ready for STG. i've got some others in the works so if i get a good one i'll post it.
spaceman13
Known user

Post by spaceman13 »

I guess your right, the more I think about it most of surfaced recordings from 03 were from US venues. Thanks for a heads up on the future postings to STG.
digital jesus
Known user

Post by digital jesus »

ive seen one on ebay, the liverpool gig.
ninhalo4teen
Known user

Post by ninhalo4teen »

O man, i cant wait to hear the copshoot cop with the wonderful baritone sax, that blew my mind in person at ATL. If anyone has copies of this i neeed baddddly to hear that trip again. Kinda weird that the soundboard at the gig i attended didnt seem to be balanced, the front was heavy, heavy rythm and no jason or coxton. I would love to hear it again sober and see if i can pick it out.
digital jesus
Known user

Post by digital jesus »

ok i am getting a cdr copy of the liverpool 2004 gig, so if anyone wants a copy, or trade, etc post here, post a private message or email me. not sure on quality, etc yet.
apesgrapes
Known user

Post by apesgrapes »

mp3s of the liverpool gig are on alt.binaries.mp3.bootlegs & alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs