decent price on F#cked Up Inside

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

SpaceLine
Known user

decent price on F#cked Up Inside

Post by SpaceLine »

I know people often ask about this, so here's an auction i saw tonight with a price of $35. i have no connection whatsoever, i just know it usually sells for a lot more
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=1572
Sealard
Known user

Post by Sealard »

Cheers man, just bought it, wot a bargain especially with the exchange rate at the mo.
Blindsummit
Known user

Post by Blindsummit »

Sealard wrote:Cheers man, just bought it, wot a bargain especially with the exchange rate at the mo.
How did you mange to buy it in the UK. When I tried through Pay Pal it said you had to be in the same country? I even eamiled the seller and he never got back to me, arse!
Sealard
Known user

Post by Sealard »

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse! ;)
That's probably why he didn't get back to you.
You're welcome to a copy, I'm hopefully on your list for the Fibbers Matinee CDs.
Blindsummit
Known user

Post by Blindsummit »

Sealard wrote:I made him an offer he couldn't refuse! ;)
That's probably why he didn't get back to you.
You're welcome to a copy, I'm hopefully on your list for the Fibbers Matinee CDs.
I've got a copy, fancied getting the original, especially at that price. Spotted one on the UK Ebay only went for £23 so I'll set my auctionsniper up next time i see one listed. If you've had a PM from me you are getting a copy if you have folowed the instructions.

I'm listening to it now for the thrid time, it is f**kin' brilliant. I remember the crowd being quiet but it's astonishing on the recording. Awesome, gig.
j0l0n
New user

Post by j0l0n »

I bought a copy for $9.95 about 6 months ago.
Alex English
Known user

Post by Alex English »

I just heard Medication off of Fucked Up Inside played on my local radio station. http://www.radio1190.org. The Starlight Motel show is quite good. You know that there are copies floating around these college radio stations that never get dusted off.
kidmarine
New user

Post by kidmarine »

i remember buying fucked up inside when it first came out. was at a mercury rev / spiritualized gig at cov poly... ohhh, gotta be way back. anyway bought a split seven inch mercury rev / spiritualized at the same time. still got it, still sealed. anybody know anymore on this?

hang on. no, bought fucked up inside as a cd from the back pages of the nme and i was surprised to see it for sale some time later at the gig - must've had surplus stock. so we are talking way back, the good old days of nme - always loads of things for sale in the classifieds. bought a really cool factory records pin at the time as well (fac 221) and a luminous hacienda poster which is huge.... i digress.