Cheapster without numbers?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Blindsummit
Known user

Cheapster without numbers?

Post by Blindsummit »

What's the deal with all the copies of Cheapster on Ebay, that are not numbered? Most seem to have the 'Spaceman' sig and then a '+' sign. My guess is that there were either more than 500 copies made, or these are pirate copies. Thoughts anyone? Did anyone get a non-numbered copy direct from HMV? I don't want to buy one if they are fake.
brenteboy
Known user

Post by brenteboy »

Yup! I did indeed get one direct from HMV (minus number) as did many other peeps as far as I can gather. So, they certainly aint fake but they certainly aint limited edition either! Unless of course Jason forgot where he was numerically somewhere along the line and just made something up on the spot to compensate :|
it's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.
danmaw
New user

Post by danmaw »

Just got mine and it has a spaceman signature and a hand drawn R in the corner! there are rumours that more than 500 were made but no one seems to know for definite. yours sounds genuine, i think its possible Jason just got bored writing them all! Still a nice thing to have though.
"with your bitch slap rappin and your cocaine tongue, you get nuffin done!"
mjtown
Known user

Post by mjtown »

Well, seeing as this is an official board and all... maybe The Pharmacist of someone from Sanctuary might be kind enough to let us know.

It doesn't really matter HOW many there were after all 'cos they were so cheap - it's just nice to know.