Glasto 04

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Blindsummit
Known user

Glasto 04

Post by Blindsummit »

Anyone else going to spend thursday night by the PC / phone trying to get tickets?
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

definitely........here's hoping we'll see spiritualized there and headlining a stage too, not playing second fiddle to the likes of Garbage!!!!

See you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Supervim
Known user

Post by Supervim »

Finally got through at 6am on the 0115 9934170 number. I've spent the entire night battering the redial button and failing to get on to the website. When I did get through to aloud.com to my book tickets I was succintly told that there wasn't enough allocated for my order ((2!!!) At that point I nearly threw my pc out of the window. I hope to not hear the words 'you have not been charged for this call' for a very very long time. Its been a long night but GET IN this will be my 10th Glastonbury...
Supervim
ononist
Known user

Post by ononist »

lucky man. still terying
Supervim
Known user

Post by Supervim »

Just keep trying the 0115 number and hitting redial. Don't even bother with the 'official' 0870 line its blocked up. You will eventually get through. There were posts on the Glastors website at 5am this morning from people who'd got through that way. It'll ring for 5-10 mins but eventually it'll pick up. Good luck..
Supervim
throb
Known user

Post by throb »

It's sure been a long night...

Don't bother with the phones, they're completely blocked up...

This link takes you straight to the online order form...and it worked first time for me! I think it's the "aloud" website that's shite, not the actual ticket distributors

https://freya.wayahead-secure.co.uk/gla ... lastonbury

Good luck and hope to see you there
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

got my tickets via this link

https://freya.wayahead-secure.co.uk/gla ... lastonbury

it works amd its quick so see you all there!
blancheflower
Known user

Post by blancheflower »

Oh dear, gave up trying at 2.30am and still haven't got anywhere. I got the "not enough tickets to meet your order" message but no further.

No1 soul Brother, 1 of two remaining Beatles, Spiritualized and PJ Harvey is about as good as you can reasonably hope for. I hope everyone has a fine time but when I can hear hey jude being sung by 100,000 people from my living room in Hackney in late June, part of me will hope its raining.

Remember what the doormouse said...
Blindsummit
Known user

Post by Blindsummit »

I got two different sets of tickets last night [different debit cards]. I guess I was very lucky, though signing up for the newsletter helped. I got an email at 8pm with a direct link to order. I had them in the bag by 21:30. This will be my fifth glasto, can't wait [went in 1997, 1998, 2002, 2003].
Blindsummit
Known user

Post by Blindsummit »

blancheflower wrote: I can hear hey jude being sung by 100,000 people from my living room in Hackney in late June
not by me you won't. I will be as far from that stage as is possible.