Anyone Australians with live shows on cd ...

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

mical jon
New user

Anyone Australians with live shows on cd ...

Post by mical jon »

Hi to you who are reading this,

Finally managed to actually join the board rather than lurk around.

After finally managing to see Spz live recently in Melbourne I was amazed where they can take you with the live sound. I'm really sorry I didn't get to see them back in the earlier days as there seems to be a lot of discussion on those shows and how they are so much better than the shows now.

I've read a lot of threads here with people sharing copies of live shows they've recorded. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has any and would be willing to make me a copy of one (recent or older). I ask in the subject for Australians but I'd be willing to send blank cd's, return postage and bribes to anyone/anywhere really.

My apologies if this request is not acceptable with the board rules. If so mod's, please delete it.

Cheers, and here's hoping someone is willing to share some of that live magic with me.

Looking forward to participating in some of the discussions that take place on these boards. There seems to be a lot of people who really care about music here.

mical.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

welcome. I've sent a bunch of gigs down to some guys in your country, they have a trading site here: http://turner.alphalink.com.au/main.htm

i can't say for sure, but you can certainly ask them for a b+p, nice guys.
mical jon
New user

Post by mical jon »

Cheers Spaceline, very much appreciated.

mical.
Brove
Known user

Post by Brove »

i found live at the Royal Albert Hall in Red Eye records in sydney. 40 bucks!
look on there web site. i think it's redeye.com
one day you'll be alone with the whole world staring at you