Many Bloody Returns?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

now i lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord will get the valentines back together for one last tour and all the unreleased goodies.

ahmen.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

I hope it's true, but I expecting an announcement soon that it's a farce, just like the Ride reunion.
a beautiful noise
Known user

yeah Paul, but the difference is people actually WANTthe Valentines to come back!!!

:wink:

just kidding,

me!
MUFCSPACEMAN
Known user

Post by MUFCSPACEMAN »

Last edited by MUFCSPACEMAN on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonny Munns
Known user

Post by Sonny Munns »

What I want to know is how the same promoter that's been trying to get MBV on the bill has also booked Rage Against the Machine(BARFFF!!!) and TOOL(Double BARF!)!
I reluctantly bought tix for this last Coachella ONLY because JAMC were going to play, but SWIFTLY sold the tix as soon as I heard Mary Chain were playing the night before in the darkness of the Glasshouse.

I can't think of a worse place I'd want to see MBV than at Coachella-outside-daytime-swealtering heat-surrounded by thousands of people that could give a shit, but pretend they do!

But that's just me and my distain for outdoor festivals...I do hope MBV gets back together, just not to play Coachella.
talking about music is like dancing about architecture
a beautiful noise
Known user

Sonny Munns wrote:What I want to know is how the same promoter that's been trying to get MBV on the bill has also booked Rage Against the Machine(BARFFF!!!) and TOOL(Double BARF!)!
I reluctantly bought tix for this last Coachella ONLY because JAMC were going to play, but SWIFTLY sold the tix as soon as I heard Mary Chain were playing the night before in the darkness of the Glasshouse.

I can't think of a worse place I'd want to see MBV than at Coachella-outside-daytime-swealtering heat-surrounded by thousands of people that could give a shit, but pretend they do!

But that's just me and my distain for outdoor festivals...I do hope MBV gets back together, just not to play Coachella.

ahhh but you know that they will play a warm up thenight prior(hopefully in san diego). we've seen JAMC and PRML SCRM both the night before and both shows were a blast.

bring on the valentines, coachella or not.

me.
Sonny Munns
Known user

Post by Sonny Munns »

They damn well better!!! Ha!

Just bought my tickets for the orange County and Los Angeles JAMC shows in october...wonder if Will started working out yet...can't wait...
talking about music is like dancing about architecture
a beautiful noise
Known user

no shit, he was huuuuuuge.

not sure if i'm gonna go or not, was hoping they would play san diego.

maybe maybe.

me.
Edukator
Known user

Post by Edukator »

Would MBV want to play? They're not that into playing live in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXilppTgOo
Come on now people, come on and slide with me