Full gig on bbc3 interactive at glasto

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

spaceman3
Known user

Full gig on bbc3 interactive at glasto

Post by spaceman3 »

How Good was the spiritualized gig on interactive BBC3. Did n e 1 else see it. I even managed to record the whole thing...............
Full gig, no interuptions, and a pre gig interview with pierce. What an amazing friday night in.
Stig22
New user

Post by Stig22 »

Yeah mate i seen it to, it was ace, thats great you managed to record the whole gig superb :lol:
radioshack
Known user

Post by radioshack »

I sat through all the shit BBC 2 coverage waiting for spiritualized and they're on BBC3 in full? I'm really fuckin' pissed off. Peel said that spz would be on BBC 2 at some point during the programme on friday night. Watched right til the end of the show and nothing: just phil jupitus and lauren laverne doing their usual: talking shit and wasting air time that could be spent showing bands. Oasis were quite boring, but Arthur Lee was great tho.

So, what was the setlist? What did Pierce say? Is it worth holding my breath waiting for BBC3 to repeat the spz stuff?

Anyone else think the way the BBC handles their coverage of Glastonbury is totally awful? I'm really annoyed by this.
spaceman3
Known user

Post by spaceman3 »

yeah it was on the interactive section of bbc3. This year if you have digital tv, you can watch the "new tent" and the "radio 1 dance tent" all day uninterupted.
The set was 1 hour long consisting of:
this little life
electricity/shine a light
walkin' with jesus
lord let it rain
ballad of
oh baby
come together
think i'm in love
cheapster
take your time
smiles
things'll never be the same....into wall of noise for ten mins!

pierce was basically talking about his feelings on glasto, his experiences there over the years and looking forward to partying after the gig. Interview was perhaps 10 mins and jason actually smiled and laughed during it!!!
Last edited by spaceman3 on Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
estee
Known user

Post by estee »

Ive just got back from Glastonbury.
I saw Spiritualized on Friday night and they were truly amazing, Ive seen them a few times on this tour on the last 12 months so the set list was pretty much the same, the opening songs Electricity/Shine a light was fantastic, one the high points was Lord let it rain on me, rushes cannot describe the feeling.

Could any of u kind people let me have a copy of the gig taped off BBc3.
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

so is this recording on tape, digital media, or ?.

any chance of a US person obtaining a copy?

d.
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

keep an eye on sharing the groove. There's a good chance a torrent will appear on there in the next few days.
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

thanks, clewsr, i'm on the Groove as well.

dk
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

If there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind making a copy of Spzd at Glasto 04 for me, I'll gladly swap anything i have that you may want (not all that much really, a dvd of the camden gig last year is the highlight)

contact me at koppaul@yahoo.co.uk

or of course here!!!