Spiritualized at Glasto 04

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

spliffboy
Known user

Spiritualized at Glasto 04

Post by spliffboy »

Has anyone got a cd or dvd of this that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Since I put up a message saying that I'd like a copy, serveral people have mailed or pm'ed me asking if I'd pass it on to them.
I'll happily start the chain off and do what i can to help people if someone will start the ball rolling

chances are that I will not have anything I can offer you in return that you will not already have - excepot my eternal gratitude and thanks- (dvd of last year's camden show is the pick of my particular bunch) but I do have 10-15 various gigs spread over the last 10-12 years!
If you'd like copies, I'll gladly sort them out!!!

some-one please help us........I'm especially desperate to hear it as I didn't see them......I was at the chemical brothers (I was torn between my friends and Spzd and this time my friends won.....next time they can bugger off)
So please someone take pity on me.......you can reach me here or by mail at koppaul@yahoo.co.uk
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

i've been searching at sharingthegroove.org but so far it hasn't been seeded.

any other torrent trackers where we might find it?

btw, i'd love a copy of that camden DVD... ;)

dk
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

davedecay wrote:i've been searching at sharingthegroove.org but so far it hasn't been seeded.

any other torrent trackers where we might find it?

btw, i'd love a copy of that camden DVD... ;)

dk
I don't have the facilty to burn dvds so i'll have to rely on someone or others charity.
If and when, I find someone charitable enough, I'll see what I can do.

I'll need a reminder at some point though...alll those spliffs have taken thier toll!
appledelphy
Known user

Post by appledelphy »

spliffboy wrote: I'll need a reminder at some point though...alll those spliffs have taken thier toll!
really?

I only forget the non-essential stuff..
such as work, career, education, girlfriends birthday, rent etc..
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

I can burn the london forum 2004 dvd, from February 6th. I believe that is the same as Camden, no? I'm a yank, no clue really.

I have it in PAL format and that's the only way i can burn it, no NTSC for the US folks. I did send copies to some people and they can indeed play the copies i make. Maybe if they have dvd burners they can speak up and share some copies? I don't remember who it was unfortunately.

I can send a copy to someone with a burner who will share it to others(easy to copy using free program dvd decryptor), but I really don't have the free time or desire this summer to make a whole load of dvds and post them. old age and all that...pm if you wanna volunteer to burn and share.