update " tour dates " ?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

clemsimon
New user

update " tour dates " ?

Post by clemsimon »

spiritualized will perform in "pully for noise " festival in switzerland on august 6 : http://www.fornoise.ch/

it isn't written in " tour dates " ? who is responsible for the update ?
CinnamonBoy
Known user

Post by CinnamonBoy »

Their gig at Øyafestivalen in Norway the day after is not in the Tour Dates either. But this is no surprise because the updating on this page generally stinks!

By the way, am I the only one who is unable to read the News page?
I use a Mac and have tried both with Explorer and Netscape...
susana
New user

Post by susana »

I think that they will also perform in Portugal next 31 July.
Can someone confirm this?
susana
New user

Post by susana »

The Jig wrote:Sorry, i can't confirm that SPZ are performing in Portugal on 31st July. But if they are then i hope they put on a better show than the England football team did when they were over there.
:D :D :D You're so funny! I Think that is not difficult to Jason play even better than Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo together.. 8)

BTW, do you guys think that Jason likes football?
jason_godman
Known user

Post by jason_godman »

Jason had his passport revoked before Euro 2004 because he is a well known football hooligan and the authorities were reluctant for him to travel to the tournament. Electricity is about the excitement of a 60 man brawl based on each mans love of the beautiful game.
simonkeeping
Known user

Post by simonkeeping »

when you analize the lyrics most of them are about football violence. 'stop youre crying' is a pure and simple terrace anthem? imagine loads of bald men shouting it and doing that pointing thing they do, magic! 'These Blues' is a reference to Man City? Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space is either a reference to a mid field based 90 minute slog or an overhead kick. beautiful game my arse...
susana
New user

Post by susana »

So, who's going to confirm? :cry: