LADIES AND GENTS WE ARE.... - ELVIS VERSION

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

mark
Known user

LADIES AND GENTS WE ARE.... - ELVIS VERSION

Post by mark »

Hi all,

Anyone got the orginal version of this on any format. Been trying to find it on the internet but can't see it ?

Anyone ?

Ta

Mark
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

If you can find a promo version of LAGWAFIS you should find the 'Elvis Version' on there. Keep an eye on eBay, they turn up occasionally. If you can't wait that long, I can send you an mp3 of it.
Starfish
Known user

Post by Starfish »

I think there's an MP3 of the song on Chris Barrus' site. Or there was. My computer's too slow today for me to be bothered checking.
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

The Elvis version is on the "Real" Complete Works CDs.
eelnekwah
Known user

Post by eelnekwah »

I managed to bag a promo off of e-bay the other day.Only set me back 17 an half quid.PM me Mark and I'm sure we could sort something out

Cheers
jamesj1986
Known user

Post by jamesj1986 »

Does anyone know why this mix wasn't used on the 'normal' version available? Or is it so obvious that no-one bothers to ask?
Clownbait
Known user

Post by Clownbait »

jamesj1986 wrote:Does anyone know why this mix wasn't used on the 'normal' version available? Or is it so obvious that no-one bothers to ask?
the elvis estate threw a fit
neilgm
New user

Post by neilgm »

Speaking of the "Ladies and Gentlemen" album, does anybody know if it's possible to get hold of this on vinyl? I remember it being released and deleted on the same day or something like that, and seeing as it's the only 1 I don't have on this format, I would love to try and get hold of it.
Thanks for any info
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

lagwafis vinyl pops up on ebay from time to time. very, very pricey. i sold an extra copy for about $100 a year or so ago. also, i've heard folks on this board say that many copies are flawed, so i suggest you make sure it's a player before you drop that kind of dough.