New Heads Release?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

purespace
Known user

New Heads Release?

Post by purespace »

Just received this from Aquarius Records from the "upcoming releases" section of their New Arrivals email:

"The Heads tba 2cd 'best of' on Leafhound"

Anyone know more about this, Runci?
I think I feel it coming on
runcible
Site Admin

Re: New Heads Release?

Post by runcible »

Well 'Relaxing With' is meant to be coming out with an extra CD of live bits and other goodies. Might well be that. It really needs reissuing too as its pretty hard to find these days.

I have also heard talk of a split single for the Wooden Shjips tour but nothing definite yet.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Keep us posted Mark! :D

I found a copy of Relaxing With... online and placed an order, only to have to fight tooth and nail to get my money back when they decided they didn't have it! Infuriating!
A re-issue is very much welcome!
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Dead In The Water is a phenomenal release. It's a collection of improvised jams recoreded in their rehearsal space - check out Mystic Healer for a taste of really ferocious riffage.
sonic124
Known user

Post by sonic124 »

Did hear about the leafhound release and was under the impression The Heads hadnt confirmed it. There is a split with the wooden shjips coming out sometime!! Cannot wait for the Relaxing reissue extra radio session stuff from the period plus 1 or 2 other surprises!