What Are You Listening To Now?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

olan
Known user

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

Post by olan »

BzaInSpace wrote:See, that's that's the thing, I really like that artwork. :lol:

What was the last album? Some awful wallpaper pattern? Naw, I like this. Gotta hear the thing now.

Different strokes...
That would be 'Black Pudding; and a fair 'nuff comment about the cover too. The box set of oldies Lanegan released last year was excellent but was a bit on the nose cover-wise too. I quite like Yo La Tengo too FWIW. They have some nice artwork to match some interesting tunes....
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

BzaInSpace wrote: In saying that, I don't get Yo La Tengo. At all. So fair's fair...
The run of Painful, Electro Pura & I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One are the high point. They are all excellent records.
Just this fanboy's opinion. I know at least one more fanboy here that would agree.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
runaway
Known user

Post by runaway »

Their (YLTs) albums sometimes seem like an exercise in Guess The Influence. To me they seem most like the American Stereolab. Neither of these things are bad.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

YLT's Painful is one my all time favourite albums. Just perfect. Yet when I saw them live at a Domino Records thing in London they played lots of stuff from Painful - and I thought it was all really mediocre. Ira Kaplan's ludicrous face-gurning guitar histrionics really put me off. That's the only time I've seen them and it didn't do much to make want to repeat the experience.

But I agree on Electro Pura, Painful and I can Hear The Heart...
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

lots of great tracks on Painful, but wouldn't say it was one of their classics.. it did kick off their run of quality albums, though, which with the exception of Summer Sun (quite dull) has been fantastic ever since... so yeah, guess I am a YLT fanboy too...
Hedspace
Known user

Post by Hedspace »

featuring niceness from Amon Düül, Faust, Wooden Shjips, Can, Carter Tutti Void

http://www.mixcloud.com/Kosmische/kosmi ... -may-2012/
Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

New purchases aplenty (some of which are just replacing cd's with vinyl copies)

last night both Kikagaku Moyo albums were on the turntable and sounded mighty fine.

Also had my first listen of the new Mark lanegan album which as ever, sound superb. Not as instant as the last album, but excellent nontheless.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

I read this article and interview while I was on holiday in Spain http://thequietus.com/articles/15764-no ... iew-tzenni and thought the LP sounded interesting, but promptly forgot about it :roll: . I was reminded about it the other day and looked it up on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6VkOKErO7DeKmq1OVxfoPL. The album is by a Mauritanian artist called Noura Mint Seymali who plays a traditional instrument called an ardine. OK so it is clearly world music, but it has a strong psychedelic/blues vibe through it and in places is almost in the same vein as Goat (IMHO of course). It has seen almost as much play as the Mark Lanegan LP in the last week.

I hope the link to the Spotify freeplayer works! It did on my PC when I previewed this post.

EDIT: I forgot to add that some of the guitar playing on this LP is astonishing.
Last edited by olan on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Wands - Ganglion Reef (this album is incredible... reminds me in places of the first Tame Impala album, which i really loved... thanks to Gary for the tip-off)

Camera - Remember I Was Carbon Dioxide (i don't know why i even doubted their follow up... its easily as good as the first one. More of the same, but they really do it well!)

Asteroid No4 - Asteroid No4 (Finally picked this up on vinyl this week and its sounds so amazing. This band are one of my all-time favs... )

Kikagaku Moyo - Forest of Lost Children (Picked this up, their latest, from the gig ther other night. Another great jammy record from these guys. Fits nicely alongside the previous records)
runaway
Known user

Post by runaway »

angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

new band called Dream Police who feature two members of The Men. read a review that said it was like the heavy side of Spacemen 3 meets Suicide so I was right on it. I can also hear a Moon Duo vibe.

https://soundcloud.com/sacredbones/drea ... hypnotized
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Mugstar: Breathing Mirror/Cosmic Dead: FUKAHY00CASTALUH

Split LP on burgundy vinyl which arrived in the mail during the week. On first listen this is excellent.
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

angelsighs wrote:new band called Dream Police who feature two members of The Men. read a review that said it was like the heavy side of Spacemen 3 meets Suicide so I was right on it. I can also hear a Moon Duo vibe.

Thanks for the suggestion. Love that song. I just preordered the album and found out they are playing in San Diego in December. 8)
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Swearing At Motorists - 'While Laughing The Joker Tells The Truth' fantastic album like they have never been away and the 180g vinyl sounds brilliant :D
'Remember, change is not good'
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

toomilk wrote:
angelsighs wrote:new band called Dream Police who feature two members of The Men. read a review that said it was like the heavy side of Spacemen 3 meets Suicide so I was right on it. I can also hear a Moon Duo vibe.

Thanks for the suggestion. Love that song. I just preordered the album and found out they are playing in San Diego in December. 8)
no problem Kevin. so much great stuff on Sacred Bones isn't there?

Pitchfork are streaming the whole album for anyone else curious

http://pitchfork.com/advance/582-hypnotized/
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Bo Diddley - The Black Gladiator.
Released in 1970, it's a psych-infused run through blues, funk and soul. Fantastic.

You need this album 8) :D

...and you will find it here: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/9770487/file.html
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Excellent stuff from the ever-reliable Space Spectrum. Four 15+ minute lo-fi drone rock epics recorded live in their rehearsal room. The second of which (A song for the Cosmic Dead) is a 19 minute droning, pulsing epic that is best described as fabulous. Well worth your hard-earned to download this from Bandcamp. 8)
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

A few new Great Pop Supplement LPs getting heavy rotation here:
The Lightshines- Now The Sandman Sings LP. Great sunshiney psych from a member of The See See and friends. Very ltd.
The See See- Once, Forever And Again LP.
Both excellent but that Lightshines will be tough to knock off the turntable.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

spzretent wrote:A few new Great Pop Supplement LPs getting heavy rotation here:
The Lightshines- Now The Sandman Sings LP. Great sunshiney psych from a member of The See See and friends. Very ltd.
The See See- Once, Forever And Again LP.
Both excellent but that Lightshines will be tough to knock off the turntable.

Ah man, don't say that. I missed out on that Lightshines LP and now can't find a copy for love or money :(
olan wrote:

Excellent stuff from the ever-reliable Space Spectrum. Four 15+ minute lo-fi drone rock epics recorded live in their rehearsal room. The second of which (A song for the Cosmic Dead) is a 19 minute droning, pulsing epic that is best described as fabulous. Well worth your hard-earned to download this from Bandcamp. 8)
This sounds great Olan. Never heard of these guys before but really glad you've highlighted them for me.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

This and this alone:

Fierce and beautiful. :wink:
O P 8
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

The Twilight Sad - Nobody Wants To Be Here And Nobody Wants To Leave, desolate and majestic.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

niamhm wrote:The Twilight Sad - Nobody Wants To Be Here And Nobody Wants To Leave, desolate and majestic.
have to say this album isn't doing much for me at the moment.. I reckon it might be a grower though
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

angelsighs wrote:
niamhm wrote:The Twilight Sad - Nobody Wants To Be Here And Nobody Wants To Leave, desolate and majestic.
have to say this album isn't doing much for me at the moment.. I reckon it might be a grower though
Oh man, it's an absolute beast of an album as far as I'm concerned, though I say that as a rabid Twilight Sad fan. It's a genuine album in the sense that it needs to be listened to in one sitting, and it hangs together so perfectly. I'm also convinced that "In Nowheres" is the best song they've ever done. And for a band that's written the likes of "Three Seconds Of Dead Air", "Cold Days At The Birdhouse", "Last Summer I Was The Invisible Boy," "Mapped By What Surrounded Them", "The Room", "Dead City" and "Nil", that's really saying something :)
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

mc wrote:
angelsighs wrote:
Oh man, it's an absolute beast of an album as far as I'm concerned, though I say that as a rabid Twilight Sad fan. It's a genuine album in the sense that it needs to be listened to in one sitting, and it hangs together so perfectly. I'm also convinced that "In Nowheres" is the best song they've ever done. And for a band that's written the likes of "Three Seconds Of Dead Air", "Cold Days At The Birdhouse", "Last Summer I Was The Invisible Boy," "Mapped By What Surrounded Them", "The Room", "Dead City" and "Nil", that's really saying something :)
That's big words! I will keep listening of course- the last album was very much a grower too.
I like the first two tracks (probably because I heard them trailing the album), and also enjoy It Never Was The Same, and the title track, but the problem for me is that even these don't really have that standout mindblowing quality of the tracks you mention above.
Hedspace
Known user

Post by Hedspace »

Jane Weaver

taken from the new album the Silver Globe

The album takes its name from Polish filmmaker Andrzej Żuławski's sci-fi parable Na Srebrnym Globie (On The Silver Globe), shot in the mid-70s, but supressed by the communist authorities at the time due to its implicit rejection of totalitarianism. The film finally saw the light of day in 1988, and is full of striking imagery in a similar vein to Andrei Tarkovsky and Alejandro Jodorowsky.

BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Lou Reed - Ecstasy

Really enjoying this, I'd be lying if I said I was totally familiar with anything other than 'Like A Possum'.
O P 8
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Thurston Moore - The Best Day: Another solid Thurston album, seems to be on a good run at the moment. Possibly his most Youth orientated album, worth your time and attention methinks.

Hookworms - The Hum: Definitetly their best release so far, nice early-Stereolab feel in parts. I do seem to have a bit of a blind spot towards them though as i just can't learn to love them like most people around here. I should be really into what they do but i'm not :? I'll persevere with it.

Dream Police - Hypnotized: Christ, this is an odd one. Not the 'completely in thrall to Spacemen 3' album i was expecting judging by the blurb surrounding it. I like bits but some of it is downright naff, often within the same song. Leaving aside the drum machine, there seems to be some kind of 80s undercurrent running through it. Is it a cynical psych cash-in? ; Motorik/Kraut groove? Check. Spacemen type guitar? Check. Bluesy tune? Check. Folky tune? Check. I wouldn't dismiss it but something about the album just doesn't sit right with me. Will i listen to it again? Yes. When? Fuck knows.

Parkay Quartz - Content Nausea: This is just Parquet Courts under a different name. Not as good as Sunbathing Animal (nothing has been this year as far as i'm concerned) but kept me more engaged than the Hookworms or Dream Police albums.

Eternal Tapestry - Guru Overload: This is more my kind of psych i think. Nice repetiton, wah-wah, drifting parts and jams. For fans of Carlton Melton and the last White Manna album. Took me where i needed to go :D
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
nogoodboyo
Known user

Post by nogoodboyo »

Mick Softley
Songs for swinging survivors
Hat tip to Electric Eden
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

sunray wrote:Eternal Tapestry - Guru Overload: This is more my kind of psych i think. Nice repetiton, wah-wah, drifting parts and jams. For fans of Carlton Melton and the last White Manna album. Took me where i needed to go :D
Its good isn't it Sunray.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
Stuart X.Hunter
Known user

Post by Stuart X.Hunter »

Andy fuckin Stott
Shoulders back, smash it
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Stuart X.Hunter wrote:Andy fuckin Stott
New album??
O P 8
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

sunray wrote:Thurston Moore - The Best Day: Another solid Thurston album, seems to be on a good run at the moment. Possibly his most Youth orientated album, worth your time and attention methinks.

Dream Police - Hypnotized: Christ, this is an odd one. Not the 'completely in thrall to Spacemen 3' album i was expecting judging by the blurb surrounding it. I like bits but some of it is downright naff, often within the same song. Leaving aside the drum machine, there seems to be some kind of 80s undercurrent running through it. Is it a cynical psych cash-in? ; Motorik/Kraut groove? Check. Spacemen type guitar? Check. Bluesy tune? Check. Folky tune? Check. I wouldn't dismiss it but something about the album just doesn't sit right with me. Will i listen to it again? Yes. When? Fuck knows.
Agree on the Thurston Moore, it's very solid. I don't think anything he does now is going to surprise anybody or win any new fans, but he just has a specific area of music that he is cultivating and mastering. This album is particularly Sonic Youth-y.

I know what you mean with Dream Police, but I think that the variety within the album is a plus point. I hear an 80s vibe too.
Stuart X.Hunter
Known user

Post by Stuart X.Hunter »

BzaInSpace wrote:
Stuart X.Hunter wrote:Andy fuckin Stott
New album??
Fuckin Yaaassss!
Shoulders back, smash it
suskind
Known user

Post by suskind »

runaway
Known user

Post by runaway »

The new Ariel Pink is really good, and I'm not saying that because my 14-year-old says so. It's easily the best of his last three albums.
Hedspace
Known user

Post by Hedspace »

beautiful festive alchemy

album Silent Night songs for a cold winter evening
Angeline Morrison and The Rowan Amber Mill

Wassail
https://rowanambermill.bandcamp.com/track/wassail
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

i watched the 'beautiful noise' doc last night (my dvd of it came in the mail yesterday), so it's been tons of cocteau twins, JAMC and 'alison' by slowdive is currently roaring through the speakers at work.
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Earthless - From The Ages, a latecomer to these guys, but f#ck me ... albums superb, lots a listens this back end of the year.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Godspeed- Lft Yr Skinny Fists. not sure why I am in the mood for this today. fairly depressing in places. maybe I feel like some strings?
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

Good stuff.

Spiritualized
March 31, 1998
Canes Bar & Grill
San Diego, CA

Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D8
Lineage: DAT Master 16/48 > FLAC
Transfer (BLG): DA-20 > coax > Marantz PMD-670 > usb reader > Adobe Audition (edits) > iZotope Ozone 5 (EQ,Exciter,Imaging,Dynamics) > WavePad (tracking) > xACT (tags) > FLAC
Taper: Ed Davis

01 Cop Shoot Cop...
02 Shine A Light
03 Born Never Asked > Electric Mainline
04 Electricity
05 Home Of The Brave
06 Sway
07 Take Good Care Of It
08 200 Bars
09 Come Together
10 I Think I'm In Love
11 Lay Back In The Sun
12 These Blues

Total Time: 72:40

Notes: This was an excellent, one off headlining show in the middle of a tour opening for Radiohead. Sound is good, thanks again to the taper.

.txt compiled on 12/22/2014 by BLG
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

good dope/good fun wrote:Good stuff.

Spiritualized
March 31, 1998
Canes Bar & Grill
San Diego, CA...
:D

Good stuff indeed!

This made my day - this is an incredible show, with the LAG-era band hitting some kind of insane peak. Easily my favourite live recording of that era - even more so than Royal Albert Hall October 10 1997.

However, it's always disappointed me that I only ever heard a 128kbps mp3 version, from Soulseek back in the day I think. As good as it was, the audible compression/distortion was a problem.

No more!

And any gig starting off with 'Cop Shoot Cop...'? Fucking hell. No concessions given.

Thank you!
O P 8
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

BzaInSpace wrote:
And any gig starting off with 'Cop Shoot Cop...'? Fucking hell. No concessions given.

Thank you!
Agreed, but it also finishes with These Blues, which is my absolutely favourite Spiritualized set closer and had evolved into a mad, bad beast of a thing by the time it was suddenly dropped.....
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

BzaInSpace wrote:

Spiritualized
March 31, 1998
Canes Bar & Grill
San Diego, CA...

Good stuff indeed!
ok, maybe a stupid question, but where did you guys find this? i did a quick google search and came back with nothing. the setlist looks fantastic..
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

moop wrote:
BzaInSpace wrote:

Spiritualized
March 31, 1998
Canes Bar & Grill
San Diego, CA...

Good stuff indeed!
ok, maybe a stupid question, but where did you guys find this? i did a quick google search and came back with nothing. the setlist looks fantastic..
I downloaded my copy from Dimeadozen.
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

could anyone upload it here please?
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

The Dr wrote:could anyone upload it here please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/67imnpkfx7sap ... 1.zip?dl=0
The Dr
Known user

Post by The Dr »

good dope/good fun wrote:
thank you very much!
“You're not Dostoevsky,' said the citizeness

'Well, who knows, who knows,' he replied.

'Dostoevsky's dead,' said the citizeness, but somehow not very confidently.

'I protest!' Behemoth exclaimed hotly. 'Dostoevsky is immortal!”
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

The Dr wrote:
thank you very much!
yeah, thanks from me too. never actually managed to sign up to dimeadozen. always used to say they were full. just got a similar message saying they were closed. bah!
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

It is OK. Beautifully put together, but lacks any bite for my tastes (if that makes sense).
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

olan wrote:Image

It is OK. Beautifully put together, but lacks any bite for my tastes (if that makes sense).
yup had a listen to the first couple of songs that have been released.. really not feeling it. it's a shame as Person Pitch was soo damn good, but nothing he's done since has really floated my boat.
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

Thanks so much! Listening to the show now. What a version of "Electric Mainline/Born Never Asked/Electric Mainline". The crazy climax at the end :shock:
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

there's a new band called Viet Cong who seemed to be getting quite hyped in certain circles. they released a mini album last year, and the proper debut is out next week.
I'm really loving the songs that I've heard so far. it's postpunk with all the usual touchstones- Joy Division, Gang of Four etc, but its got it's own thing going on as well. it pretty noisy and cold but with hooks to spare too.

see what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez0daDsx_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSbYbFiLDtQ
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Style over substance then :?:
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

BVCP206 wrote:

Style over substance then :?:
Not sure I would say that. It is beautifully produced, and is a lovely thing in itself. It just doesn't really grab my attention....
robotoilet
Known user

Post by robotoilet »

angelsighs wrote:there's a new band called Viet Cong who seemed to be getting quite hyped in certain circles. they released a mini album last year, and the proper debut is out next week.
I'm really loving the songs that I've heard so far. it's postpunk with all the usual touchstones- Joy Division, Gang of Four etc, but its got it's own thing going on as well. it pretty noisy and cold but with hooks to spare too.

see what you think!

Can't stop listening to them for the last few days. I've also tried their Cassette EP but it isn't so interesting except a couple of songs which have the same dark, postpunkish taste as the new album. If they will go straight into that direction, hipster rock or whatever, I think they're really worth following.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

robotoilet wrote:
angelsighs wrote:there's a new band called Viet Cong who seemed to be getting quite hyped in certain circles. they released a mini album last year, and the proper debut is out next week.

see what you think!

Can't stop listening to them for the last few days. I've also tried their Cassette EP but it isn't so interesting except a couple of songs which have the same dark, postpunkish taste as the new album. If they will go straight into that direction, hipster rock or whatever, I think they're really worth following.
I've not heard it, but apparently they have pretty much disowned the Cassette EP already, and it was only made basically as something to fund a tour.
I definitely agree this band is one to watch.
how good is the final track, 'Death'? :)
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Fripp & Eno- Live in Paris
this has been going round as a bootleg for ages, but now they've released it properly, by mixing an audience recording with the loops. it sounds fantastic and drone-tastic. Eno lays down some loops and Fripp solos over it. very ahead of its time I reckon.

you get a bonus CD of just Eno's loops too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8RVIjZWqo
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Yo La Tengo - Extra Painful LP, so often the 'extra' material is not up to standard on re-issues and the like but not in this case :D

War On Drugs - Lost In The Dream, wasn't sure on this but had so many good reviews from reputable sources I thought I'd give it a try, I wasn't disapointed,never has a record been more aptly titled you can certainly get lost within it!
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

angelsighs wrote:
robotoilet wrote:

see what you think!

I've not heard it, but apparently they have pretty much disowned the Cassette EP already, and it was only made basically as something to fund a tour.
Album takes a few listens to get a handle on , but it sounds pretty good to me now, loud , post/punk and pretty challenging , going to see them next Friday, looking forward to it.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

the album actually wasn't a grower for me, liked it right away!
let us know how the gig goes.. unfortunately they are not playing anywhere in my vicinity
robotoilet
Known user

Post by robotoilet »

niamhm wrote:
angelsighs wrote: I've not heard it, but apparently they have pretty much disowned the Cassette EP already, and it was only made basically as something to fund a tour.
Album takes a few listens to get a handle on , but it sounds pretty good to me now, loud , post/punk and pretty challenging , going to see them next Friday, looking forward to it.
angelsighs wrote:the album actually wasn't a grower for me, liked it right away!
let us know how the gig goes.. unfortunately they are not playing anywhere in my vicinity
I think each song has good structure and so never bores me. And also they have a good drummer.
Really hope to know how the gig goes. I read that they'll play for Field Day in London next June.8)
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Led Zeppelin - Presence

Wow. Every now and again there is a record that will surprise you regardless how many times you've heard it...
O P 8
Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

A band called Ultimate Painting (a side project between main guys from mazes and Veronica falls)

Thnk 3rd album Velvets, Pavement, Real estate, feelies etc. Sounds far better than a side project

Jack (from mazes) was actually in the Beep Seals, which i didnt realise until I watched Ultimate Painting supporting White Fence at Kraak Gallery in Manchester last Wednesday
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Hookworms - The Hum

Bought this and basically forgot I had it for a while :? Anyway have been playing it a LOT lately and am loving it. I know it's had mixed reviews but IMHO it's better than Pearl Mystic :D

Just got to catch 'em live at some point :!:
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

BzaInSpace wrote:Led Zeppelin - Presence

Wow. Every now and again there is a record that will surprise you regardless how many times you've heard it...
I wouldn't say this is my fave Zep record but it's definitely one of the most underrated, I really like it.
it's just Zep stripped right down- tight, taut and just a kick ass rock band playing in a room, with Page's guitar tone having a diamond sharp, biting tone with no frills.
the whole record has a tense, urgent feel i reckon. this makes sense when you read about the circumstances it was recorded in!
mc
Known user

Post by mc »

Aphex Twin - Unreleased Ambient Works Volume 1

A home-made compilation of the SAW1-style tracks from his recent SoundCloud giveaway. Too lush for words :D