2003 Spiritualized EPs on Sanctuary - Love, Live & Unive

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

t0kdag0n
Known user

2003 Spiritualized EPs on Sanctuary - Love, Live & Unive

Post by t0kdag0n »

I recently became aware of 3 Spiritualized EPs on Sanctuary released in 2003 with titles Love, Universe and Live. I discovered them by searching on Amazon.com, however there is no info on them. Two sellers are listing the vinyl for Love at $79.99 and up. So I went to Allmusic.com hoping to find something out about the them but once again there was no info, just catalog numbers. My next move was going to Sanctuary's website, searching under Spiritualized and then the catalog numbers. Nothing turned up. Google searchs also yielded nothing of value

Sooooo, does anyone know what's going on with these EPs? I am wondering how they slipped under my radar as I'm pretty obsessive about SPZ releases. Below is all the info I could gather on them.

Love - Sanctuary catalog # 84639, release date August 19, 2003
Live - Sanctuary catalog # 84640, release date August 19, 2003
Universe - Sanctuary catalog # 84641, release date August 26, 2003

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has copies of these they want to sell please drop me a line. I'm also looking for the LPs of LGM, Pure Phase, Pure Phase for DJs and L&GWAFIS. They would be in the care of a truly appreciative SPZ fan. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

These were the 3 12" EPs in a box with the tracks from amazing grace and photos of band members on each cover. You can find this on Ebay pretty cheaply.
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

well what do you know. . ..I have that set. I did not know they were called Love, Live, and Universe. I don't think it is marked as such. Anyway, it does make sense.
t0kdag0n
Known user

The mystery continues

Post by t0kdag0n »

The mystery continues. . . .

I checked my Amazing Grace EPs and the catalog #s do not match those for Love, Live and Universe. The AG EPs catalog #s are 52328, 52329, and 52330. I also thought it was odd that on Amazon 2 sellers were selling Universe for $79.99 and up. On eBay, the Amazing Grace EPs are much lower. I suppose I should just email one of the sellers and see if I can get any background or the very least a track listing.